Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 3. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
Finding a good and promising altcoin is a very difficult task. When searching, you should pay attention to the project team, what they did before working on this project, mvp availability, qualitative white paper, compliance with road map.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
If my opinion is sometimes difficult to determine the best Altcoin. most of the fate of fortune by getting the best Altcoin. but we can also look in the white book to make sure to choose altcoin, which one is better. But if you want to profit in a safe way. You better buy Ethereum very well for the future to earn profits.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
I always wondered how people find such figures. I have written articles where they wrote about 70-80 and even 95 percent of the scam in the crypt. However, your numbers are the first sign of FUD
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
In the current market, good altcoins are newly completed ICOs that are traded above the price of public sales.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 05:48:57 PM
The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.

It's the basis! The best part will be when the project enters the market and start to follow its Roadmap. Few people do, what they've promised. It doesn't depend on documents. Too many factors which can destroy all. The most important thing is luck!
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 22, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
I am not an expert in crypto world but what I usually do to become safe is to see the bounty manager if it is one of the trusted members in bitcointalk. Because I believe that they will not let their reputation destroyif they promote a bad one.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

Take a look on Welltrado project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 22, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

A good coin must meet the following conditions
1.It should have universal application not limited to specific small markets.
2.It should be market oriented mean should have some practical usage like XRP payment transfer feature.
3.Should fill technical gap as XRP fill payment transfer facility.
4.Usability and Scalibilty improved.
5.Acceptance by large companies and communities.
These are some of the factors which may prove useful while evaluating a coin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology
June 22, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
From what I see, the good tips have been listed.  The last point I will add is DUE DILIGENCE IS KEY!!!!

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
Thats very very true but how do we actually differentiate between the scam and the real bitcoin because i dont even know how to pick them apart , so any help please?
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 22, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

A good altcoins usually have a high price because the coin is trusted by many peoples. Many bought their coin and the price increased.
If a new coins created, you cannot know if it scan or not unless you know very well through your own researches and diligence.
Actually there's shit coin with high price too, if the volume is too low, it can be manipulated easily,even I've seen plenty of them being used as a pump and dump tool so the high value doesnt guarantee that its a good coin.
if you want to really distinguish shit coin and good altcoin then you better analyze the overall project not only judging by the value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
I'm find good altcoin in web- https://coinmarketcap.com/ inwhich you can see best altcoins for investment. I hope you can earn big profit after investment because I'm earning $10K after investment.
Activity: 281
Futurov
June 22, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
We cannot really hold the fact that most of the ICOs and their altcoins are bogus and scammed so we really need to be wise and mindful in every action that we are doing. For us to find and to know a good altcoins I always look at the rating of each ICOs with a high and positive rating and also I check if they have a well-define whitepaper and also they should have an experience and experts team.
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

A good altcoins usually have a high price because the coin is trusted by many peoples. Many bought their coin and the price increased.
If a new coins created, you cannot know if it scan or not unless you know very well through your own researches and diligence.
Activity: 125
June 21, 2018, 11:30:06 PM
I think, to find a promising project, you need to constantly analyze the market, read the news, follow blogs and world news, currencies crypto. If there is social media that is active in presenting there ICO in many events around the world and you also can find a very good and promising project.

Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:22:35 PM
Yeah you are right. Scam coins are everywhere so, identifying which is good and which is not is a great challenge. Investors must be vigilant and wise which coin is good to inves.  For me, I prefer coins with price less than a dollar.  I also check the total number of coin supply in the market qnd the circulating number of supply.  Then, it is advisable to check the price chart to trace the price movement in the market. I also check how many trading platforms the chosen coin tradeable. Then, decide according to the result of your observation if the coin is good or not.
Activity: 198
June 21, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

i dont think its 90 percent of altcoin are scam. It maybe 50 percent. Because many people really invest in altcoin. Are almost 90 percent of the US people investing. So if you want a very good altcoin read carefully and find the perfect altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

It is now a lot of fraud on behalf of cryptocurrency through spam ico, and is now a big problem in the world of cryptocurrency, it is very difficult to find the solution, but my advice is before you follow bounty or want to invest in ico, you can see thoroughly the ico you will follow and will you invest your money.
Activity: 47
June 21, 2018, 11:07:44 PM
I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.

White papers aren’t reliable sources. They don’t even have the same info as a business plans. Most don’t even have financials.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
personally, I think if there are a number of different use cases out there. You can learn about it and then check which projects are active in that space like Check the cryptocurrency website to rate the most promising coins, Check Reddit to find out which coins have the community, View the cryptocurrency of Supply versus and the maximum supply and Check the graph cryptocurrency and price charts. hope you succeed.

Pages:
Jump to: