Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 4. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:42:39 PM
It all comes down to the idea, team, and how good their communication is. Been a big fan of how proactive Havven has been lately. Rolling out huge announcements just weeks after their ICO. https://havven.io/

I think team comes before idea. Ideas are a dime a dozen. Good management teams are unicorns.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 21, 2018, 10:41:00 PM
Not too up to 90% altcoin is a fraud. Let's try to put positive thoughts on altcoin even if there are altcoins that lead to deception. The problem of fraudulent altcoin is common knowledge in crypto activity, if we consider 90% fraud, then our spirit in activity in crypto will decrease. One way to find out altcoin scams, I think try learning the website. It seems clear whether it was fraud or not.
Activity: 47
June 21, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

How about doing background and credit checks on the management teams, like angels and VCs do?
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 10:33:43 PM
Dear everyone,
Good altcoin have huge pool, stable in a long term.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
90% of altcoin sre not scam! coinmarketcap is there for you to see coin that have been trading for many years and they are still growing! If you are been scam by sltcoin that are not listed on coinmarketcsp, that will be your fault!
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
This is very difficult to do, especially at an early stage, when it is not clear at all whether their idea will go into the world or not. Here you need to carefully study everything. Those projects that are in the top, they are likely to develop further, but no longer bring big profits.
So you need to distribute your deposit, some of the money is already in the established projects, and a part of those that just appear.
The main thing to always remember about the risks.

Yeah, very difficult to do especially nowadays since the crypto currency market is in the stage of downfall. On my part in order to find a nice altcoins we must study first its capability and the possible outcome of the platforms of the altcoins have. Each of us want a great amount in thr future as we find a nice altcoins but somehow we can't easily know it as we try our luck and sometimes we take some risks to take those challenges.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
Is that a fact? do you have a proof?

To keep yourself away from scam ICOS, I recommend not basing to ico listing/rating sites
Do a detailed research on your own,
- Purpose of the coin
- Target Market
and most importantly the Team
Activity: 434
June 21, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
I think it is better to invest in such altcoins as EOS, ADA, OMG, Ethereum and Ripple. For me, this is the top five altcoins to invest in.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
This is very difficult to do, especially at an early stage, when it is not clear at all whether their idea will go into the world or not. Here you need to carefully study everything. Those projects that are in the top, they are likely to develop further, but no longer bring big profits.
So you need to distribute your deposit, some of the money is already in the established projects, and a part of those that just appear.
The main thing to always remember about the risks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
June 21, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
It is hard to find a good altcoin. Before you invest in new altcoins you must read first all about the project, its white paper, knowning it advisor and it must have a good/cooperative team members. Then plan for the long run and watching their videos if they have.
June 21, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
Maybe you're right. Scammers are getting bigger and bigger. But I rely on my experience. I collect information about the project, ratings, etc.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
The easiest way is an experienced mentor who is well versed in investing. So far, I have no any mentor or at least advisor.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
usually before going in and searching, I read and studied altcoin bekaitan with what altcoin them, and want to be taken where later, and for more certain I use ico rating site to find the comparison
June 18, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
to find a good altcoin you need to know a couple of things. the first to study white paper, the second to see what kind of team and their feedback. and the third to go to the sites and see what the top experts advise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
Yea I definitely don't think 90% of altcoins are a scam maybe somewhere around 25% being a scam unless by scam you mean just a shitty project with no clear objective then I think a lot of coins that come out are like that but def not 90%.

To find a good project you need to look at the team see how active the community is, read the white paper see what they plan to do and if you believe that they are going to do it. I also join the discord and/or telegram group and talk with the devs or mods directly and see if I like them if they are dicks or I just don't have a good feeling with them I don't invest. It's just like a job interview if the person hiring you just for some reason doesn't like you they aren't going to hire you same goes for me when I invest except I'm doing the interview. The most important factor is are you passionate about what they are doing does it get you excited does it inspire you if it doesn't then you don't belong in that project and move onto the next one. Remember there is always going to be another hot new project don't fomo into every project you see Smiley
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
How to find a good altcoin?? Read there article and white list if there good idea in there road map! And check there telegram if have ao many member there thats makes Altcoin is legit to be a bounty Campaign!!
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
No one needs a currency that has nowhere to put. It should be easily exchanged for fiat money or at least other currencies, such as bitcoin or etherium.
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
you are looking to find one that is still in the early development stage. However the first and the most important thing you should be looking at is the product the project is seeking to bring into the market.
Pages:
Jump to: