Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 54. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
I dont have much experience which can share with you. However, there is one thing you should not participate in any airdrop project because they just are bullshit. Their teams just collect your personal data and give you some useless tokens which cant be sell in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
We have to be patient to get more profit. Now is not good time for trading. You would think bounties to earn new altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I think that people need to stop being so worried about the profits and they should start to think about the way that they are investing and participating on the market, maybe that is one of the main reasons of why they are losing a high amount of money

Yeah people are losing money because they are greedy they only focus on making profit without them learning how to actually do it. If they want to have good profit they should start in the button and climb all the way up they work hard everyday to learn what is needed.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
To gain more profit PATIENCE is the key and it's the very hard part. Just buy and hold coin you think has a future and surely youll get bigger profits than trading you just need patience.
Activity: 86
July 12, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
you have to be patient to get more profit, you just can't invest in altcoins and then suddenly become rich, even you have much money to spare for investment, you still have to be patient, because everything is possible in the cryptospace, you have to wait until the price is increasing then you can sell your alts
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
you need to understand how much you want to make money! bitcoin is a stable coin, it constantly but very slowly grows up! in it it is necessary to hold about 40% of its investments! about 20% of investments should be invested in projects with a capitalization of up to 10 million, they will be able to shoot very well and bring in large percentages! 20% need to be kept in new projects with a large capitalization! and 10% should be kept for new projects to participate in the primary sale!
Activity: 69
July 12, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
The best idea to get more profit is to join a pre-sale and hold until it will bloom and also join cryptocurrency trading and use your smart idea and knowledge to make it succeed.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 12, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I am more similar to into long haul objective. I don't do exchanging just to get just x2 of my benefit and reinvest.
Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
You can earn or profit many ways like day trading , airdrop , bounty , social media camps , many ways we all just need to explore the crypto world.
Activity: 65
July 12, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
you should be patiently holding the coin that you think it could go to the moon in next time.
do not get affected by exchange market.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

There are many ways to increase your profits, such as: Buy ETH, BTC ... Or you can invest in ICO, you can also participate in trading coin on the exchange.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
To have more profit is to invest with a good project and hold it for along time and don't think about the price now wait it and hold it till you can or join some project with good airdrop and good potential don't lose hope mate think positive

waiting for good airdrop is like waiting for something that might never happen. I'm wondering how people can think that only sitting and waiting will earn them money, very interesting
Activity: 233
July 12, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
their are many way to get profit first is Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience, I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
One of my strategy in trading is hold it for long. I dont want an early reward instead i want to get big rewards on the long run. Sometimes in day trading you get profit everyday or even a week everyday but there are chance to have a day where you can lose all your profits in day trading if not careful.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
To gain more profit PATIENCE is the key and it's the very hard part. Just buy and hold coin you think has a future and surely youll get bigger profits than trading you just need patience.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

I agree. you need to be more patient so that you can earn more and at the same time you can do bounty campaigns too while waiting for your investmen. Its better to have more than one source of income. You will be happy if you can wait for your gain.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
As for me, I use the comfortable tactic for working. I have investments, I am holding BTC and other coins and I am trading as well. This combination works so good.
July 12, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I also lost because of greed, I always wait for the price of high coins, not to high, the price of coins down again, I panicked and sold her, now to cover the losses, I became a hunter of gifts and airdrop
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
July 12, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

There are many ways for getting more profit.You need to follow one.By the way,now the market price is almost decreased than before.So,you can buy some Btc or Eth and then hold this at the end of 2018.Just do it and probably you will claim your profit
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

I agree with you mate, short-term gain is a lot riskier than long-term gain. We need a lot of patience in order to have a huge profit at the end of the day, because of its a matter of selling and buying at the perfect time. We should educate ourselves on how the market really works before we engage in any such investments, especially in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: