Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 53. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
Everything needs its patience. To be a part of this sister. There will always be ups and downs, your experience is a pledge of a good profit.
yes patience is what you need to get good profit. buy some coins when it on it's lowest price hold it the sell it when it get pumped to the higher price
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Everything needs its patience. To be a part of this sister. There will always be ups and downs, your experience is a pledge of a good profit.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
In my opinion, airdrops do not allow the best way to invest time in the field of crypto-currency. It seems to me that bounties more open the potential of advertising in this matter. I repeat, this is just an opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 13, 2018, 01:45:22 PM
If you do not have so much experience in trading, it is better to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and other well-known promising coins for the long term. However, with a large and obvious increase in price, it is desirable to sell some of these coins, and buy when they drop significantly in price. It will not be so risky and will bring still a significant part of the profit to the general growth of the course of these coins in the long run.
Activity: 124
July 13, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
If you want to make profit first you research about market and then freeze some amount only for trading and then you can invest for big profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
I wouldn't advise you to trade with your coins. As trading isn't for every one and most of the people who are new to trading end up losing their money. You yourself lost some money, so you should learn from your experience and be contempt with what you have and try to increase your stack slowly.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
I think that the cryptocurrencies that implement the applications are suitable investments and they are held for a long time rather than day trading. When their prices reach your expectations, you are selling them.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Do not worry at all. You can go for the following coins if you want to regain your profits and be happy again.
Lamden
Stellar
Komodo
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 13, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
I trade on daily charts to get profit and i am looking for only moving avereges. More indicators make it more complex!
Activity: 23
July 13, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Well, if you already invested on altcoins and bitcoin and are waiting for the profits to come, you can dedicate yourself to participate on bounty campaigns and aidrops, the pay isn't really that bad and they take like no time to complete.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
To get more you need more experience. You need to work harder to get a profit. This is the secret of success  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
for me to get a good profit from trading it is not to trade often, but to wait for a good moment for it, take the time to never sell my coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 13, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
with patience you will get more profit.
To prove that please check history of coin prices all of them give x200 and this need patience to hold coins.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
when you lose your money on various financial exchanges, you need to first examine your mistakes. selling bitcoin and buying other coins is unlikely to get you back the money you lost. at the time of crisis, it is very important to be stable. and bitcoin is now the only stable coin

But if you wanna buy more and DCA then the only option, beside pouring more fiat, is to sell BTC that is already stable.
Activity: 189
July 13, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Sit back and relax. Panicking won’t help you at all. Just invest in coins like paragon, stellar and lisk. These are coins that are coming up with great projects and will give you very high earnings. I have invested in them and I am glad I did that.
Activity: 433
July 13, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
when you lose your money on various financial exchanges, you need to first examine your mistakes. selling bitcoin and buying other coins is unlikely to get you back the money you lost. at the time of crisis, it is very important to be stable. and bitcoin is now the only stable coin
Activity: 408
July 13, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
I arrange interval trading in the identical to clear also gain ,on the other hand whether i carry also potency mint and i comprehend i pee-pee a profit on it i clasp it interpreting far-off appellation,i even-handed wait and proctor the mint bazaar container towards the pre-eminence of my mint and trade it on the right time.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
July 12, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
I followed a bounty campaign to get paid for the purpose of reinvesting cryptocurrency. the investment I am making is a long-term investment of cryptocurrency. and I make those investments in bitcoin and some top 10 altcoin. to find other profits you should be better in finding funds for investment and you should be better when investing
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Airdrop has already ceased to be a good way to earn free tokens, as there are too many scammers. Better then take part in the bounty companies. I also do not recommend you to invest in ICO now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 12:41:26 PM
To make too much money is the most important condition to be patient. If you do not sell the coin you are investing in, you can make a lot of money if you can expect a rise. You can also reduce your purchase cost by making a trade Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: