Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 56. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
You can make more income or profit in bitcion talk signature campaigns, writing about bitcion and engaging in some good airdrops and not all aridrops because there are scams.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

maybe you are in the lose state since you bought altcoin and btc is red now, still you can make good profit from it just wait for the time that those alts gain their coins,

deeponion have a good community and base on their project updates and more i can tell that onion is a good one to invest too,

good luck with all your decision i hope all the luck
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
I think that people need to stop being so worried about the profits and they should start to think about the way that they are investing and participating on the market, maybe that is one of the main reasons of why they are losing a high amount of money
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
July 08, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
you can earn more profit by investing or doing trading, you can use your income from bounty campaigns to start trading or investment. that's what I did last time, and I was able to have some savings because of that.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
July 08, 2018, 01:12:21 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

trading in the crypto world takes brilliance and experience, profit loss is a natural thing for a trader. if airdrop in my opinion it just spend your time alone, because many coin airdrop consist of coin which is not worth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
More profit in compare with what.
If you doing all bounty mining trading invest in ICO
Then i can advice you mine new coins if you mine staable old coins.
Activity: 163
July 08, 2018, 01:01:25 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

To get more profits we have many options to take as follows.
Be a Day trader
Be an investor
Joining an Airdrop
Joining Bounty Program.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 07, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
More profits can be made with more work or at least good ideas with right decisions. Learn how to trade, learn how to invest. Try to invest both altcoins and ICO`s. Also, keep working on the bounties. Yep, this is a lot of work, but also it`s good profits in possible returns.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 07, 2018, 08:28:45 AM
We could say that we can earn more profit if you have enough knowledge in cryptocurrencies, so if i were you i use this site to know more about crypto,like for example trading ,investing even joining in some bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
Trading has been one way of making profits from time immemorial. Buying bitcoin at a low price and selling it when the price increases is one of the superb way to make profits. Trust me.
But you can not know in advance how the price will behave. I think that in order to engage in trading it is necessary to study its market well and to know its patterns. This will not help you to know the price in advance, but you will be able to determine the existing trends.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I think greed is good for business.  As I understand it, if you want to make money in the cryptocurrency world then you have to be calm. In my opinion, the most effective tactic is to buy different coins during the correction and just wait for a good price. And then fix the profit.

It's not smart to be greedy. It's good to be positive and ambitious but not greedy. Buying cheap coins when are down is the basic trading tool. I mean everybody does that but choosing the right coin is the hard part.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
I think there is no best method you need chance. If you trust yourself you should try to trade. But some hight volume exchange markets want to big commission
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 06, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Try to learn and optimise your decisions by consulting them with a good number of sites and experts. Learn how to evaluate a white paper and   go for it.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
To get more profit the most common way is to invest more. Although this is not always true. Of course the higher your capital the higher the potential earnings will be. Time is also needed if a bigger income is expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 06, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
if you want to increase your profit, then you should trade. but remember that by buying a large number of coins, you reduce the volatility of your portfolio, relative to the overall market capitalization. and it is required not only to catch up with the market, but also to overtake it;)
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
I do day trading also to earn more profit,but if i can get more potential coin and i know i can make a profit on it i hold it for long term,i just wait and monitor the coin market cap about the status of my coin and trade it on the right time.
I agree with you. In my opinion, trade + retention is a good option to get more profit. But you need to consider the risks associated with trade, because not everything depends on your knowledge, and there is still a share of luck and if it turns away from you, then you will bargain in a minus or zero.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
July 06, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Getting more profit? Maybe just try to participate some bounties in here just in signature campaign or in social media campaign. Actually they so many way how to earn more profit or else just doing in trading if you how to trade in the market well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
profit and loss is a privilege in trading, not all traders benefit, knowledge and experience in trading is very necessary, especially in the crypto trade we must be really careful and always see the information, filing, patience, luck is needed here.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
I have always been engaged in trade in short-term investments, with such a large volatility what was before the market decline, you can earn! If only to invest a lot of money, but there is a big risk! If you want to invest but are afraid to lose everything,take the amount you are willing to lose,to begin with!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 06, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
it seems to me the bounty of the campaign is much more profitable than the airdrop, the airdrop may not pay, and if paid - then basically no more than $ 20
Pages:
Jump to: