Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 63. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
Well greed sometimes is the main reason as to why we lose money, sometimes we are just over ambitious too,too. But I think the best way to make returns is by getting involved in some of these quality projects,and if we get rewards, patience is a virtue that will earn you good returns, if investing we have to be careful on what we invest in and not invest for the sake of it . But rather do our due research before committing money,. This way we eliminate the chances of making wrong decisions and concentrating on quality. Investment only
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Just invest in Sonder ICO and get x100 like its not big deal
Activity: 10
June 26, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
To I just as said, Patience is the key to profiting from this business. here is a life case scenario, I have a friend who went on the exchanger and realised that his coins are few dollars short and he said to himself that he wants to wait until it grows back before he does the needful, while waiting it plunges more and out of fear of totally losing all he decided to cash out that morning, but on the same day that evening its profit projected a 1000th time more than what he waited for early...
moral Lesson: its all about patience and guts
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
You can gain more profit by investing on bitcoin or any other good coin that has a potential and hold it if you don't need the return of your investment yet. And while waiting, you can join  bounty campaign to have some rewards where can be your source of income as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
Airdrop is the best way if the coins are worth and able to trade, but there are a lot of shitcoin in airdrop. Try to look for good airdrop. Long term trade are good choices, but you need to make sure you are entering when the price is low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
In my consideration, airdrop campaign  is the easiest  way to earn money, but I do not think that it should be given a lot of time, because the profit is small. The better solution is probably to participate in bounty campaigns such as twitter, facebook and signature campaign.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to get more profit, I advise you to follow bounty campaign. Because if you can choose projects that have good quality and promise. I am sure you will get great results from the bounty you follow.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
to get substantial profit from airdrop, you may need to do multiple airdrops because not all airdrops mature immediately or have good value at the moment. You may need to hodl for some good period of time. And as for profiting, just diversify your earnings.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
I think you need to have your plan to achieve the maximum profit. In order to avoid the situation with falling profits, I apply the method of profit-taking, I jus simple take the profit when it appears!
Activity: 49
June 25, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
there are many ways that you should try, so its best way to try all the ways but it will take your time of course profiting is not an easy thing so you should follow the bountise airdrops make content on steemit and so on...
Activity: 110
June 25, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
it all depends on how much we are active in the computer, but If we have the possibility to stop in front of the computer, we can trade every day for now, but One very common is Investment, will But do not just invest in one crypto because we do not know what exactly the future of crypto ssat is, but the best way to invest is to invest in more cryptos because diversified investments will always win rather than just invest a single crypto.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
Airdrop? if we choose it right then it will be quite profitable. I think deeponion has a great community and the dev team is very supportive and potentially to dominate the Dash or Monero.
Activity: 189
June 25, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
Don't be greedy it won't lead to nothing good. Quickly you can lose everything. The only way to earn more is to invest in your education. The best investment in my opinion.
Activity: 149
June 25, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Now most people lose money, the market is at a stage of falling. You just have to wait for the trend change. I myself have lost 5000 dollars.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Greed!!!! You make me laugh. Greed is when the coin is at its peak and you think it will rise yet and it suddenly falls down. And that's when you lose money. This is called greed. As for your coin, I don't know it.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

greedy? it is natural that human nature including you and me of course, you have done speculation that is not calculated carefully. but do not give up in this totik you have to keep getting up to get compensation for what you do
Activity: 151
June 25, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
You can get more profit if you support the project in every possible way, which you liked and to which you have already invested, because it seems to me that this is exactly the kind of opportunity that will help you to really get more profit.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
I think the best way to obtain profits is to be a professional bounty hunter and go into daily trading. So first, you need to understand what are your skills and how much time you are ready to sacrifice for the market.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
I think that  getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.
Activity: 392
June 25, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
Airdrop is a good source of profit, but you need to study development and projects in depth, because some of the airdrop does not provide too much profit, and you will end up wasting your time. For me, trading and rewarding is the best source of profit, but in the transaction, you have to know the time of the transaction and you need to study thoroughly and have a little luck to succeed in this field.
If you want to earn more profit, you need to strategically generate more money. Strategic in the sense that you will know how to sell or buy, always updated with the current price value status in the market. You do not need to hurry, be patient and analyze the situation, which is for you to be more confident in your decision and the easier way.
Pages:
Jump to: