Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 62. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
yeah you are correct greediness and quick decisions without thinking that much make us fail most of the time . so I think we always have to study about the coin before invest in that. that would help to get a good profit . Sorry I haven't heard about that airdrop that much
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
sell all bitcoins and invest in other crypto projects, such as Socratus
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
there are many ways that you should try, so its best way to try all the ways but it will take your time of course profiting is not an easy thing so you should follow the bountise airdrops make content on steemit and so on...

You are right about that there is a lot od ways to gain more profit in cryptocurrency, but in this kind of field it affiliates a lot of patience to gain more profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 26, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
you can get more profit by practicing the act of patience, discipline and high-risk management skills.  Without knowing how to manage your risk, you will end up losing more than you should have. Also never fomo, never allow greed to play out in any of your trades. Have a target before entering any trade and follow such target suit once it gets reached, execute your trade and move on.
Activity: 42
June 26, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
I'm gonna give u my opinion in DeepOnion. I think the project has a huge potential, but as a trader, I think there are many shitcoins that are by far better than this one. Since release, this coin is most of the time on a downtrend. I also got no problems with downtrends but this is a constant grinding down with small percentages and some peaks here and then. That would be also totally ok for me if the coin has fortune. The volume is also so low, but that would also be ok for me. The biggest problem for me is the focus of this coin and how the community acts in the social media. Every one is only talking positive about it and trying to convince about this coin. It often seems like a cult or like the people back in the days that pushed bitconnect. It's kinda hard to find people who are keeping it real about it. Most of the people who are keeping it real aren't involved in it. Ok but the biggest problem is the focus of the project. In my opinion they should put their focus in implementing the deep send and smart contract features. Those are the things that will push this coin the most and also are more difficult. Instead, they are doing stuff like new website design, new mobile app design, vote central,...
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM
The best way to get more profit is to hold and be patient with a good altcoin and wait for some time for the profits to come. Maybe you should also try other options like airdrops, bounties, etc.
Activity: 532
June 26, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
It is really true that being greedy will not bring you any good. I had an experience before were I keep my coin for much longer since I’m seeing this growing so I waited and waited and believe that I would get more but after just a month my profit turned into dust.
that is true, bit peolle are not always being greedy, sometimes we all aant just to improve our skills, that is all
Crypto-currencies are managed by some very rich people. Skills can not help you. If the manipulators want to make bitcoin worth 1000 - they will do it, and your skills or knowledge of technical analysis will not help you.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
It is really true that being greedy will not bring you any good. I had an experience before were I keep my coin for much longer since I’m seeing this growing so I waited and waited and believe that I would get more but after just a month my profit turned into dust.
that is true, bit peolle are not always being greedy, sometimes we all aant just to improve our skills, that is all
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

naybe you nedd to find the more profitable source of income, change your cpstrategy, or even try someting else
Activity: 146
June 26, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:16:31 PM
My strategy to get the most profit is to make a message and try to get when the tokens price will be at its maximum value, cash this time and sell!
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
To get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins at the very bottom. But it is very difficult to do this, many people want it.
It's a huge luck if you manage to buy coins at the very bottom. I think that such happiness happens very rarely. Only if you own confidential information from people from the project.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 26, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
Getting more profits depends on what you have decided to do in the Crypto, But first you have to be cautious not be driven by greed, Greed is one of the things that drive people Into desperation and hence making wrong decisions. If you are sober enough then you invest in a variety of coins, just make sure that what you are investing in is worth it and the coins ave the quality to last long in the market, If you are a trader then tae only in coins that has the potential to increase value overtime
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
You need to be very patience, perhaps 3-4 month to 1 year, at least your investments are doubled. You need to make your own target, and if the market reach it, sell. It very depends on the market, situations and family problems...If you are not patience and don't have other money, do not spend everything. Smiley
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It says that you're the type of person who needs to trade instead of just stick holding, because with your type of personality I think you would be bored just holding.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
 airdrop is the easiest way to make profit but sometime it wasting your time I always prefer to do trading as my daily routine trading is giving me a big earnings by investing buying and selling of altcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 26, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
To get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins at the very bottom. But it is very difficult to do this, many people want it.
Activity: 208
June 26, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
Getting profits would be hard if we are just going to make decision without thinking what may the outcome will be, profits comes to a powerful mind that think before it acts. Studying what you are doing is also the key for you to have profits, for example is if you are doing trading then you have to study about how trading market works, graph analyzing and so on.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
June 26, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
It depends on your budget and your efforts. Just invest more money or waste more time, or hire more people and that's key to sucess and by this way you will make more profit.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
Airdrop would not give asuch as profitable reward as vounty is giving. I would suggest you to join bounty campaigns. Bouny could give you more profitable espcially if you are skiled enough for each campaigns that you are going to partake in. Ex Translation, if yoh are capable of transalating the whitepaper into your mother language then this could give you higj rewards, Article Creation, if you think you can speak english fluently and know to create an article for the project, or in signature camapaigns. Explore and learned from experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: