Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 60. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 08:01:01 AM
Of course by joining bounty signature campaign and participating in some airdrops but most of all by trading and investing, buy and hold of some potential altcoins by short or long term investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
To earn more bounties you need to participate in a larger number of companies. For example, write articles and record videos.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
It's very hard to get profit, it's a dangerous thing to risk buying without knowing everything.
Before I invest, I pay attention to the posts or forum information. I also combine the information I understand and analyze them. I believe that getting more profits is not a difficult task.
Do not be greedy or you will not even get the profits
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 01, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
There are ways to gain more profits. First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous. So these altcoins have a bigger chance to go 10x or more. But you see both ways are more risky. So getting more profit makes the chance higher to loose your whole investment. So choose wisely.

Increasing the amount of investment is definitely more profitable. As you said, it does make the risk even greater. However, it is not recommended to buy some unknown Altcoin because it is equivalent to gambling.
That is also the reason why people always lose their money because they want more and more and more money instead of being contented of what they have. Hmm, my strategy is long term hold. But be patient, because if you're Patience and don't trading and trading all over again then i think you will be successful.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
There are ways to gain more profits. First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous. So these altcoins have a bigger chance to go 10x or more. But you see both ways are more risky. So getting more profit makes the chance higher to loose your whole investment. So choose wisely.

Increasing the amount of investment is definitely more profitable. As you said, it does make the risk even greater. However, it is not recommended to buy some unknown Altcoin because it is equivalent to gambling.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
i adhere to the opinion that you will not earn all the money, besides, besides standard ways of earning others have not yet come up. so invest in promising projects, participate in bounty programs and mine - these are the best ways to make a profit
Activity: 44
July 01, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

And this is how people loose all their money. They invest a little, for some sort of trial, if they succeed, they put more, and sometimes loose head and goes all in. Be careful. Airdrops is great way to get coins. OFC if you sell right away, you will get a little, but if you wait and sell ATH, you will end up with $10K.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:38:40 AM
For me I get more profit by participating bount campaign projects and airdrop campaign because it can give you free tokens and it is more profitable.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
I think airdrop will benefit. But you do not really expect a big airdrop prize. the prize of airdrop in my opinion is very small
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It depend upon your trading strategy.If you are investing in well defined coins at low price and holding them for future time and when price is high sell them.Another way is short term trading,especially these days day trading is highly preferable,book purchase order at low and sell at high price,in this way you can multiply your profit in days.
Activity: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
I think now is the right time to buy crypto market quote, because the prices of coins will rise online after a few days, then we will have the opportunity to gain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
To get a lot of profit, you have a lot of work on bounty projects that are already available. Once you get the results of the project, my best advice is to invest right away and wait a few months to get that profit.
Exactly, I did it and it proved to be a very satisfactory result, and I got funding for trading from following the bounty campaign available, but had to be patient as it took a long process but did not fool the result.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
To date, it is beneficial to buy Altcoin to get more profit in the world of crypt money. Buy at a low price and make a profit.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Probably need to be more active than now, because many are lazy and it's laziness that sometimes makes people poor, and then they start to resent bad life, it seems to me that this is not a good situation.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
There are many ways to increase your profit. But for this you need to have time and experience. First of all, it is necessary to carefully study the white paper of ICO and team members. You can invest in pre-sale, participate in bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 288
June 30, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
To get a lot of profit, you have a lot of work on bounty projects that are already available. Once you get the results of the project, my best advice is to invest right away and wait a few months to get that profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
How to get more profits is to change with time. If someone does not adapts with the ongoing situation they are guranteed to make losses. I have recently seen so many old guys in crypto lossing money because they are not ready to accept that we are in a bear and keep holding and longing their alts.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
Airdrops and bounty really helps with earning from ICO projects a lot. One should also ensure that he understands both the primary and secondary objectives of a token project before investing into it. You can read the whitepapers and roadmap for that.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
I think you might be interested in trading mate. It is a challenging way in gaining profit although its more riskier than the other way of gaining profit. You can have lots of gain if  you have enough luck and excellent  price prediction skill.
Pages:
Jump to: