Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 61. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:52:50 AM
You should choose the time to buy.
Buy at price and sell at high prices
You should find better people to learn from
Investing in knowledge is the highest profit channel
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
If I prefer trading that can generate many benefits. I think airdrop is less promising better to follow a bounty campaign.

I think day trading is more profitable in short time, but doing long term hodl of coins that you owned will also have a great chances to get more profit when market going to have a good correction. But joining air drops for me is less rewardable, it is better to join signature bounty campaign which is more rewardable when succeesful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
If I prefer trading that can generate many benefits. I think airdrop is less promising better to follow a bounty campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Invest more and you will get more profit. Even investing in well-known guaranteed assets can bring you good money and in addition to it such investments are not risky. Do what you want with your money but I advise less risky choice.
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
One way is to buy low and sell high in which you invest money in those small value crypto currency out there buying as many units as the money can buy so that when the time comes and market value of the crypto currency in which you invested will go up and high so does your profit will go up high as well.

Moreover, try and follow as many blogs as possible to get better predictions for your investment. Try airdrops, as you never know which one might get the rewards.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
Well, some airdrops could be good but finding them is very very hard. Apparently everyone has their own strategy to get more profit, some of them is bad and some other good.. I think others experiences are also important.
Everyone has their own strategy, and few people want to share it. If everyone shared their secrets now the world would not be divided into rich and poor.
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
crypto currencies change day by day. you have to research thoroughly before investing. If you have btc or eth in your hands, you can quickly increase your bust by investing them in subcoins.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I make more money from bounty programs! While trying to take part in a large number of bounty programs! It makes a good income for me.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Win small Lose small,Win big lose big.Don't need to be too much greedy.But i can say that you can get more profit by taking more Risk
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
So really sad for you mate. It is ok to buy some altcoins, but you should know when to enter like when to buy. You should always buy on dips. Because there are many circumstances on buying, specially when you bought on the top, you missed the chance to buy on dips. Learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, it's paramount to learn when to buy and when to sell in this market. Now is the perfect time to buy but it's not always that easy to say when is the best time to do something. Experience is very important.
Activity: 99
June 27, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
So really sad for you mate. It is ok to buy some altcoins, but you should know when to enter like when to buy. You should always buy on dips. Because there are many circumstances on buying, specially when you bought on the top, you missed the chance to buy on dips. Learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
To get more profit, you need to spend more time analyzing and participating in strong projects. And invest in them.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

In order to get more profits just invest your money in cryptos. Buy now more coins because the price is extremely decreasing. You can buy more and keep it until the price is going up again and sell it in a higher price value.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 26, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
I think that simply there is no strategy that allows you to earn as much as possible! I think that crypto currency is an enormous risk, that's why it's always a lottery! Nevertheless, there are less risky actions, but they bring less profit. Therefore, it is worth using the risk management and always analyze the situation.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
To get more profit, you've got to trade more or risks more in gambling. Well in fact in any case, you're risking something if you're moving inside the cryptocurrency premise. But to have more money in crypto, you need to do more.
copper member
Activity: 269
June 26, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
It is really true that being greedy will not bring you any good. I had an experience before were I keep my coin for much longer since I’m seeing this growing so I waited and waited and believe that I would get more but after just a month my profit turned into dust.
Greed is something that we have to control here in crypto sphere because this is the attitude that might lead us to lose all of what we have. If you think that you already have or gain something then better to cash out and monitor the movement of crypto price in the market.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
first start to read different topics here in forum then in some news also after that try what they say like if they have some topics about faucets,gambling,trading then if you experience or you do that the knowledge there can lead you to do constructive post here in forum so you can use that if you already have campaign.
Activity: 65
June 26, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
Most likely you are new to trading and that's why you are looking for quick profit. But there is nothing wrong with this, so try to look more at the perspective of development over time than on an instant small profit.
Activity: 304
June 26, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
This time arround,holding crypto may not bring more profit,but if you know how to trade and master the techniques i am assuring you of more profit. Occasionally be expecting loss because trading is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: