Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 80. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
Mostly if you want to get more profit then you should be willing to risk more money into into the projects that are still relatively new with low prices so that the potential percentage of return on investments that you get is higher with these coins. Also you should bear in mind that investing in new projects can be very much risky than investing in old coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
Day Trading  If you understand and are good at technical charting at various intervals in the day
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
The best way to earn a profit is to make sure you buy a new coin at a low price . But do not forget to analyzed the Coins to be convince it will rise in price, so after the price goes up you will get the profit many times as many coins you buy after you sell it. So buying at a cheap price matters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
For the person who wants to maximize their profits, you need to remember that this all can end up being that you do not get anything at all. Be more modest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
In order to get more profit, you have to work harder. This is not necessarily physical work. If you will train and build your business correctly, then you will become a successful person.
This is right never stop learning for you to get more profit if you really wants. That is the secret of success here in crypto in your every trade you will do you need a plan to maximize your profit and minimize your losses and to do that you need to do your own search. Once all that you've accomplished I am sure you will have a lot of profit.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
June 02, 2018, 01:48:00 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I liked aidrop DFINITY. Very generous reward for early subscribers. But beginners also get a good profit.  However tokens will only pay in the 4th quarter.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
I strongly believe investing into good Altcoins, Good ICO’s, Airdrops can give more profits. All you need to do is before you investing do more research.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
In order to get more profit, you have to work harder. This is not necessarily physical work. If you will train and build your business correctly, then you will become a successful person.
Activity: 109
June 02, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

For me to get more profit, is by trading and holding. That is the two main key to get a huge profit, you will trade daily,but you need to be wise in trading, or holding your coin, and wait for the pump. That is the two strategy i know to get more profit.
Activity: 304
June 02, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is your choice, there is a strategy to earn a huge profit, choose a coin that is clicking, like MTC, Ripple, etc. Try to trade, or try to hold that in a year or more months, because if you are going to buy and sell, for sure you will lose profit. You need is patience to gain profit.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 02, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
As for Airdrop, they do not like me because it's not always possible to sell received tokens and a very high probability of a scam. I choose to participate in bounty programs and invest a little in various promising tokens, but I do it seldom and with caution. As for making a profit, of course everyone wants to get fast and a lot, but unfortunately the market dictates its terms and we can only guess what to sell and when.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
To get more profit in cryptocurrency, you must have a solid plan and you must be very deliberate.  Most of your plan might not succeed.  But a little bit of your plan that will succeed will bring you an immense profit if you stay the the course,!
Activity: 102
June 02, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
So you lost Bitcoins and you wanna make up for that with airdrops, sorry but that's impossible and most of Airdrops in these days are Scams and waste of your time.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
There is only one sure way to gain more profit which is "TRADING". Though this depends on individual understanding in trading techniques which varies. I have made more profit in trading than in  a long term investment. For one to get huge profit, one must get involved in trading which one must under go training on how to use the trading tool and techniques.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience, I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake. And as a solution, I still have chosen coins to day trade and retain my long term holding. I'm ignoring deeponion to be honest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

You need to diversify your investment if you want to get more profit, you need to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum then hold for just short term, if it has already gain about 20 percent, then it's time to sell it all, and other coin which is good for investments are and Bitcoin cash, Ripple and litecoin, These altcoin are need for long term investment.
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
to get more profit is to be patient and always monitor what we have now, if the prospect of coin is good then better keep hold of it but if not then better do switcing
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
High profit, which means huge risk! You should choose the right investment! Good luck!
Activity: 65
June 02, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
Airdrops are profitable but in my opinion and experience 50% of airdrops are scam and not paying if you want good profit i suggest you to join transalation campaign cause i heard that the profit you will might gained is about 1k dollars up to 10kdollars.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
If you have a good mining equipment than you can consider mining in order to increase your profits.

I'm not sure how profitable is mining nowadays, I think it makes sense mostly for new coins with low hashrate, otherwise you would need a proper mining plant to make some money on coins like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: