Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 81. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
it's complicated. but I always just buy cryptocurrency on its decline and another option for profit I just do not see now
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:01:55 AM
The most important aspect of investment in the encryption market is patience. We should keep holding when the market continues to rise, and sell when prices rise to the highest point. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
I would not be the best example to give you advice as our portfolio has dropped more than 95% in six months in value so I still work bounty jobs in order to help feed the family and keep us afloat, which is fun and I would continue to do anyway as it is like a job for me. I think if you find some good coins to trade you might also make a little spare cash but everything in crypto is risky and if you make a mistake, you need to have the patience to wait things out. As our bags were going down we invested in PUNDI X and that will give us airdrops every month for the next 2.7 years which I hope will offset our losses over time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
if you want to earn more income you will be more fortunate if you are still a bitcoin investor because the income is great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
it's complicated. but I always just buy cryptocurrency on its decline and another option for profit I just do not see now
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
If you have a good mining equipment than you can consider mining in order to increase your profits.
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
Hold the token then waiting until it going up the value of token' so if you want more profit i think  hold till the token have big value
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
i think greed is not a part of profit. you must anylsis about the market. after buy the coin add 10% profit and make sell order. that will be good solution for good trade.
Activity: 183
June 01, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
digital currencies should have more coin varieties to make more money on stock exchanges and you should be able to analyze graphics technically. you can set the best buying and selling time in this way
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 01, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
There can be a lot of ways to earn profits sometimes you need to join some bounties airdrop and other but you need to do your research to know what bounty or airdrop that you are joining it so in this way you will know
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Just need to hold some potential coin or token for long term. Believe It will bring good profit  Grin
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
I would recommend you guys to hold your coins while we are dipping , it is not a great time to cut your losses. You should buy more coins if your holdings are red like -60% or something. That the way how to survive, buy all the way down!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
I think with trading and investment you can earn profit in accordance with expectations, although it certainly has the risk of loss but can be minimized if we do it carefully, and also, if we follow bounty campaigns, I believe you would get more profits in the crypto market
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
In order to make more money in digital currency stock exchanges, detailed research and graphic analysis must first be done. Features like stoploss and sales orders must be used.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
It seems to me many men on this Forum are happy to share their ideas with those who are in trading and want to make the better profit. the problem is that not all of these tips work. Better work out your own strategy.
Activity: 143
June 01, 2018, 02:26:19 AM
All of us think like that always, how to get more profit? i think psychology is very important, do not be panic, you will earn much money. Everyday new projects born in this world.
Activity: 700
June 01, 2018, 02:19:20 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Its happen to me too and i am believe that happen on others. I am investing my money on some altcoin because i think the movement more profitable than bitcoin but that altcoin wont rise the price, so i am better cutting my loss
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 01, 2018, 02:02:18 AM
To get the maximum benefit, you should take part in the most promising programs! This will bring you good money in the future, and it's safe. You risk nothing. One of the best projects now is REMME. Read, you will be very interested. The project implements password protection for the user.
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
Getting more profit in cryptocurrency is like farming, the more land you cultivate, the more produce you get! The only way and easy way to get more profit in cryptocurrency is to invest more and you would have diversified enough for you to profit. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I have heard some stories about airdrops, and these people gained a lot.
But I personally do not believe in airdrops, better do bounty.
Concerning investments, you have to fing small coins, which can bring you good profit in the future.
You can have a look at Remme project, or something like CyberMiles.
Pages:
Jump to: