Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 2. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:21:34 PM
Investing need a thorough background about where your going to invest. Take note every detail regarding your choices. Gaining enough information could help you minimize the risk.
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 09:15:14 PM
For the most part contributing adequately includes not permitting any other individual settle on your choices for you with regards to your coins. Do research and settle on your own choice. Likewise, never purchase at a positively trending market, dependably sit tight at the costs to go down before you begin purchasing coins as that is the most ideal approach to make the most measure of cash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:14:58 AM
very correct rules for beginners! I would add - never invest in one crypto coin. You always need to spread your investments into different crypto tokens! thus if one coin falls in price, the other will grow in price! Then your investment portfolio will equalize!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
I think that the most effective way will be to ask for advice from experts and to read some aarticles, it will be enough to make a right dicision about investing.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
Because of the differences between the crypto market and other markets, we need to be more patient about opportunities.

For example, the market price is very low now, we can build positions in batches, and we will definitely get a good return for long-term holding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
Short-term trading really needs to keep an eye on the market all the time, because sometimes the market really changes quickly. I have had such experience several times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
Invest on the top coins in the market when the market is down cause for sure the only other way is up.
Activity: 448
August 09, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
If my method of investing tries to be patient if the majority value of altcoin is still in bad condition because with the panic of a trader the possibility of making profits in the future becomes difficult and makes them tend to be afraid to use Altcoin as a means of income every time.
Activity: 55
August 08, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
I'd say by doing a metric TON of research, on all possible review, scam review, websites etc .. to check if it's legit, weed out the obvious scams, and after that, just your normal research into the project and if you like the idea, team, etc ..

Mehdi
Activity: 68
August 08, 2018, 04:22:30 AM
Very useful tips, I think as a trader, it is very important to learn these 4 knowledge points, especially the first point, the investment can bear the loss!
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
the first thing to do in investing is capital. buy if the price of the coin is below, and sell when the price of the coin rises. the goal is certainly to get profit. to check the rise and fall of the price, you can see it dicoin the market.
Activity: 420
August 08, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
Very useful advice and I think that you should always do it that way. In another way to become an investor is simply impossible and there is no sense
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
I think that it would be more efficient to use your capital to invest 50% in bitcoin, and 50% in altcoyins. Such as the ethereum, neo, ripple.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 07, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
I think that investment does not follow the general rules and everyone should work out their own individual approach, which will be based on the size of your capital and the time that you are willing to invest. But there are rules that every investor should follow. For example, an in-depth study of the project is simply necessary for effective investment. Secondly, carefully monitor the development of projects, this will give you a chance to get out of the project at a profit if it has problems, or vice versa, not to sell at a time when the project is actively developing and growing in price.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 03:10:54 PM
I do everything just like that and because of this I hope for a very large profit. It is simply impossible to start your way not by these instructions.  I am sure that in the future it will be easier to invest.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
Analyzing will show you potential and probable profit of each project you are going to take part in. Only this variant will give you the right answer.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

Firstly know what you are buying.
Secondly don't invest all your money into one token/crypto/ICO project.
Don't panic for small waves (10-15%).
Invest for the long period (5-10 years).
My last investment: EOS, Tron, Welltrado, Ripple.
Activity: 103
July 28, 2018, 06:37:24 AM
Thank you for your guidance. I have been learning how to become a qualified trader. I have already felt the importance of these opinions. thank you!
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 28, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

Thank you. Its a very good advice, it will be helpful for those newbie who really wants to invest their money in some icos. So for those people who really want to invest effectively, one thing i consider is to read, analyze and do more research about the projects which you really want to put your money.
Activity: 179
July 28, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
very good advice sir, it seems that you are very experienced in trading currency crypto, we await your next suggestion suggestion  Smiley

Do you mean cryptocurrency exchange? Well, yeah, to buy crypto from there is quite easy. Especially if they allow to do it using cards, like cex https://cex.io/  or something like that. By the way, what market you're using?
Pages:
Jump to: