Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 3. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
True.  especially  for  someone  who  is  planning  to  trade.  it  can  be  very  challenging.  i tried  trading  some  time  back  and  i  lost a  good  sum  of  money.  this  is  because  i  knew  less  about  the  market.  i  never  toke  time  to  understand  how  the  market  works.  being inpatient  can  be  costly  to  someone.  this  applies   to  people  who  are  getting  into  the  market. a   significant  sum  of  people  always  get  to  the  market  with  the mentality  of  getting  rich  quick.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 20, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
I think you can invest efficiently when you come in at a falling price and when there is bad news and take advantage of the moment when the cheap price to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 20, 2018, 04:39:21 AM
good strategies, but in order to successfully trade, you need to study technical analysis to manage risks
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
To put resources into crypto adequately, I will see the idea, prospect, the advance, and the dangers. On the off chance that they have the great idea, prospect and advance of the coins, I will put resources into the coins and after that hold them. Also, the great altcoins with the great volume and advance are smarter to contribute, as well. In any case, for this situation, I will just purchase the coins that I can bear the cost of and be prepared of any dangers. Simply don't take after the publicity. Dissect without anyone else and bear the cost of as you can.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
I do not know how to invest effectively, but so far I only keep some tokens like bwt and dropil, I'm sure both are quite potential and the price is cheap
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
I cherish thither are diverse distance to bonanza absent if the asset inclination harvest active denouements, sole of which is to be advantage at anecdote the amusement fair concernment any ICO buildup that inclination cater benefits.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Very good advice. I would say that do not invest in altcoins and TOP 100-200 list. Choose more stable and clear coins. Better from the TOP 10-20.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 13, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
If you want to invest effectively, I advise you to read more. The most accessible information on ICO, which will help to do this competently, is in the telegram  icodrops. I do not urge you to buy and sell tokens on the recommendations in this channel. But you will receive the most objective information on top projects and register in time with whitelist - this is half the battle. Everything else depends on your patience and the case.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
In investing, you should always read the whitepaper to find out what the project is about. It is also advisable to diversify your money and invest in different coins instead of putting all your investment in one coin.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

Don't invest all amount in one coin!
Hold your investments.
Make your own analysis.
Take a look on Welltrado.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 08:00:26 AM
All those effectiveness being shared by the topic sender are all good to make bigger profit ahead but for this trend value of market, it cannot be used all those strategy because they are all being dump into negative earning.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 07:52:32 AM
Not to do trading with those coins which you don't know. Get the full knowledge of the coins which you are going to invest. Take intrest in cryptocurency and give atleast 5 hours to the market,  so that to know about whivh coins are rising rapidly.  You have to invest in that coin only which you know very well and don't make you loose much.  Invest only that much amount which you can afford to loose.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
Keep a record of the buy and sell activities you had made in your past investments to see if you really had gained or loss money.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
The minds have already been created for effective investment in crypto-currencies. I have been buying Altcoins for 2-3 months at very low prices.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 13, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Many violate these rules and how the rules lose a lot. I also made many mistakes buying very bad coins and was losing my money
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:22:43 AM
The best strategy is to use every way.
1- You must create a portfolio with BTC, ETH, Tether and some alts. (for long-term hold and for short-term hold)
2- Join some promising ICO
3- trade (but not aggressively)
July 13, 2018, 07:18:00 AM
There are many ways to invest in crypto currency markets. ico, airdrop and subcoins sections are different investment areas. investing in different areas gives you an advantage and can give you too much profit.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 07:17:52 AM
You need to check the project well. You need to know what is the product and how long it will be developed. This way you can't prevent a longer stagnation of your capital and of your money movement.
copper member
Activity: 95
July 13, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
First of all you should read about project and analyze it. You must know about team and Whitepaper. And of course you should read information telling about crypto tokens using in project. As for me I've found one perspective project named EOT. They're going to launch own protocol which will change game indusrtry in the near future.
July 13, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
Dear all,
I am a newbie on investing crypto. With some trading in this field, I think that how to invest effectively: Follow the coin market and the trending of big coins such as BTC, ETH,...The patient is very neccessary for all and decide to sell or buy once available.
Pages:
Jump to: