Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 4. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
Did you just join in or looking for Investment tips that might help? You may want to consider the following options. Do not involve yourself in any investment plan, if you do not know how it works. Equip yourself with any knowledge that might be of help or that is related to what you are looking into. Make sure you do not put all your funds in a particular project. Diversify with your investment and make sure you have gathered relevant info as to whether or not the investment is worth your time and money.
Activity: 101
July 13, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
Your advice is for everyone who joins the encryption. But for most people, you haven't really achieved everything you said.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:52:41 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
Yes, I agree with all your suggestions. You should not invest with money you cannot afford to lose and do not be greedy with your investment and take very good time to do a very deep research about the coin or project you want to invest in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
Invest only as much money as you do not mind losing. You do not need to invest all your money. If there is no money, then do not sell your home, as many do
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
yeah just dont panice if the token or coin in low percentage! just calm down and wait for the market will going back and it will return the price in normal! or just sell them imideitly?? in large amount!! and wait if they buy them!!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 06, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Then what to do after?lol

You have putted a simple but reliable advice here mate,most of the thread likethis has been created with lots of terminology that harder for a newbie to understand but what you made here is something even noob can understand and for this.thank you
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
 These few days I was hoping to have that patience due to unpredictable price which hasn't shown pumping potentials. However good investment really recommends buying at lower price and selling at higher ones. So to grab that best opportunity, we should have to think of a visionary and it serve as our future goals as we have to reach our dreams. Research and other ways to achieve our determinations is a tool for us in order to gain confidence.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
My top advice is that invest ONLY what you afford to lose. That's the number 1 rule since there is no assurance in the crypto world. You have to prepare yourself for loss and not gains all the time. Choose a project that you truly believe in but of course make sure the legitimacy of the team
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 05, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
It's important to be used as a record. many people who invest just following other people without knowing what they are invested. the most severe when it suffered a loss then will blame the circumstances. patience is also a thing that should be remembered. the panic that always occurs difficult to inevitable and certainly needs patience in investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

For me, the first of your rules is a must. Peoples who invest more than they can afford to lose are a gambler.
Cryptocurrency is not a gambling platform, it should have calculation when you investing on a project. Always dyor when you want to invest a project.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
What a good suggestion and meaningful thought.Many of us often lose sight of our long-term goals when we spot an opportunity to earn some short term gains. For example, in a current market-like situation, it can be tempting to pull the money out of equity markets and invest it in debt instruments. However, if you do so, you would be compromising the long-term prospects of your portfolio. Similarly, a depressed stock market may tempt you to invest even short-term money in it to make a quick buck. This could result in you either losing a part of your investments or earning low returns. Remember that timing the market is a strategy that even experts find difficult to implement successfully.But nevertheless is not easy to write off.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
Yes, every time you invest you must have the worst plan, and you have to be able to bear the worst results. Because the market is fluctuating too much, investing it will be very risky, and you need to have enough patience. I think this is something that an investor must do.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
yeah just dont panice if the token or coin in low percentage! just calm down and wait for the market will going back and it will return the price in normal! or just sell them imideitly?? in large amount!! and wait if they buy them!!
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
Thank you for the information. I'm in roughly the same tactics adhere to . Before you invest study . if I do not have enough knowledge, I turn to professionals.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 20, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
It can be wise things to consider, but it is not always easy to apply in your daily life, so when we are speaking in theory, it is very easy to do, but if it is happening, while you are losing your own money, the things getting serious.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
To invest in crypto effectively, I will see the concept, prospect, the progress, and the risks. If they have the good concept, prospect and progress of the coins, I will invest in the coins and then hold them. Additionally, the good altcoins with the good volume and progress are better to invest, too. However, in this case, I will only buy the coins that I can afford and be ready of any risks. Just don't follow the hype. Analyze by yourselves and afford as you can.
Actually day trading is more effective to make profit rather than just hold for long time but this is belong to everyone choice about this. But for day trading, its not that easy to do it. Only person who has good knowledge and experience in this field can do this to avoid massive during trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
Effective investment is the investment you can make when the investment risk occurs.
Select the altcoin that has a large trading volume
There are a large number of investors
Coin is capable of development
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
To invest in crypto effectively, I will see the concept, prospect, the progress, and the risks. If they have the good concept, prospect and progress of the coins, I will invest in the coins and then hold them. Additionally, the good altcoins with the good volume and progress are better to invest, too. However, in this case, I will only buy the coins that I can afford and be ready of any risks. Just don't follow the hype. Analyze by yourselves and afford as you can.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
Before investing, find out how popular the crypto currency is. Find out how common among users. Great interest, availability on exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of digital money.
Pages:
Jump to: