Pages:
Author

Topic: How to known a Scam ICO - page 11. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

Make sure to check the whitepaper carefully. If you think that there is something fishy about the project, try to investigate, ask questions on their community to make sure that all your questions are answered. I avoid joining ICOs, instead I wait for it to get listed, that way I can make sure that the project is really devoted to keep their project going.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
October 10, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Mostly scam project are using fakes identity of person in their team project at the website. That why you need to make some research on the team before invest is they are true person or not. Do not ever trust the project without a pictures of team project. Most of project that has no pictures of team project are always a scam one. I personally look the team development first before I invest in their ico. If I think it legit then I gladly to invest in my trust ico.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
if you really can't understand ico well, then you should not have to think about participating in buying ico tokens, because if it is done then most likely we will experience a big loss, it can be seen from the many final ico token prices this is actually more expensive compared to when entering the market, then learn first before making a decision, do not force yourself if you do not have the knowledge.
I think that each user has already developed his own strategy for studying and analyzing information of the Eco company. Despite different directions, many are trying to study the names of all those who are behind the project. They say that this is a very effective way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 10, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
It is not an easy task to identify a scam project beforehead.

White paper should be clear, you should understand what product they are trying to sell, Devs team should be visible.

Pay attention to market volume, rest is a chance. These days there are too many questionable projects around. We should be careful!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 03:21:06 PM
if you really can't understand ico well, then you should not have to think about participating in buying ico tokens, because if it is done then most likely we will experience a big loss, it can be seen from the many final ico token prices this is actually more expensive compared to when entering the market, then learn first before making a decision, do not force yourself if you do not have the knowledge.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 10, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
to find out ico scam you have to do a lot of research and you have to find a source of information about the team. and for now I advise you to buy on the market not at IO
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
It is impossible to understand scam precisely or not, but you should always pay attention to the project team and the social network. On them, you can filter out the obvious scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
Thank so much

First of all you should think abut the project idea, is it real or it is some real bullshit and no one need this at all. And only after you should check and analyze a lot of information about the team, product, use cases, competitors etc. And also i think that if the team offers more that 50% of tokens for sale it is not a good sign, it means that nobody will really working hard on a project at all.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.
I agree with your opinion, but please answer me the question, Who will cope with this task? Which common users of cryptocurrency will be able to track each developer or members of the company's ico team? In any case, this task is very difficult and the results will not have a 100% guarantee either.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 10, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
I just discover numerous dishonest ICO will likewise emerge accompanied by an experienced organization, fantastic vivid white daily news, and so. And yet truly, for you to do a lot of our researching using the net, for the reason that FUDs because of visitors, in fact, grows warning. But, telegram 's no much longer for the reason that solid, being the admins are now able to remove a lot of our comments not to mention shift not to mention exclude visitors. This really attractive proven because of numerous ICOs which were attractive hyped, typically the Bee token, for the purpose of plagiarizing various ICOs give good results, prior to public good discounts.
Activity: 247
October 06, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
usually the sales results are not shown, bro. and there is no news from the positive manager or the manager is never active. therefore we must be smart when looking for Ico that is not a scam
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 05, 2018, 11:55:53 PM
it is rather difficult to know whether the ico is a scam or not. but the basic thing is to find out ico about the project, what is it like to see the whitepaper, the road map, the team and most importantly, find information from friends who have been involved in the world for more time.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 05, 2018, 06:03:55 PM
From the scammers usually , bad ideas , bad work references , if instead people are common symbols in the section team.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
October 01, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
actually knowing ico is a scam it's difficult, because a scam is when ico doesn't give a token after we invest. ico scam is usually known when the ico sale has been completed, at that time ICO will look a scam if the team or manager does not answer the questions in the grub, there is no reply, maybe not even give their tokens to investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
For me the me the main criteria is availability of the information. when there is anything clear about the project, team is known, project details are visible, then the risk that the project is scam is reduced. I am also looking at IcoGuide.com rates, they are realistic for me.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
Thank so much

If you are newbie in this market, you don't know to analyze a project, I think you should buy it when it is listed on exchange, that will be better for you, of course you won't get much profit like you buy ICO but it is safe
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
October 01, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
Scam ICO usually have a fake team, we can find it image on google, also scam ICO always required KYC for bounty hunter
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 01, 2018, 02:39:38 AM
Here are some tips: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos but there are some projects which are not obviously scams, you should be careful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
I believe we've just able to check on the indication about those scam project.
What i do is by checking their team, concept, wallet transaction, website and the announcement  itself. When i feel something isn't right in one of those then I choose to leave it behind.
Pages:
Jump to: