Pages:
Author

Topic: How to known a Scam ICO - page 10. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
October 18, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
I'd rather buy coins on the stock exchange, because it means that the ICO at least went to the stock exchange, and did not rot at the level of collecting money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
As a rule, all scam projects make the same mistakes such as fake team, copying white paper of other projects, poor design.

Because their reason is to receive money, not to spend it:) That is why they use the cheapest design and do not work on their White Paper, as it needs a good professionals to work on it.
In my opinion scam is ICOs which do not have any product and they just want to sell some coin nobody needs
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
Some ICOs get listed with a price, higher than the ICO price, but most of them lately do not. Scam ICOs IMO usually have crazy promises, which we know, the not possible to fullfil in a bearmarket, like claiming, that the token will worth 100X within some months, it is suspicious for me for example.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
I think ico risk is quite high. It is difficult to know if it is scam or not. Why do not you invest in coin top. I recommend buying ETH, NEO, XRP.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 18, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
It's not always possible to determine so if you're ever uncertain just buy in once the crowdsale is finished and development is steadily underway this way you'll lower the chances of losses, and besides you're better off investing in well-founded options anyhow in the current market climate
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 18, 2018, 02:13:40 AM
Its not easy to know if the ICO are scam or what cause scammers are quiet improving the level of their skills to attract more people so you'd better study the project carefully. Well, sometimes its obvious but you still need to be sure about it.

yea its not easy but if you can't do an analysis to find a scam project you can use a rating platform like tokentrade.com and scamwatch.com
platforms like them are certainly very helpful for us to choose a quality project.
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 01:48:37 AM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

I think that now it is almost impossible to fully protect yourself from deception and fraud among the ICO. In any case, when investing in ICO, certain risks remain, it must be taken into account. But to reduce risks, you need to carefully study the project, including - see information about developers, ratings and technologies.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 17, 2018, 05:16:30 AM
Scammers often leave on the project site different errors even in writing information about the project , as unconvincing team and road map.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
For me i check at the whitepaper. Checking platform is a good also to avoid scam. You will see on thier if they are legit and is it possible to do it and can they do it. I almost forgot check the team they are very important on judging a ico. Solid team will be a good result.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 13, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.

Even a thorough analysis of all aspects of the project does not give you complete opportunity to avoid fraud. Fraudsters are also learning and their ICO frauds are getting better and better, which has a big impact on the more difficult detection of fraud.
Activity: 84
October 13, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
In my opinion nobody knows the coins from ico will be good or scam because they make a sale before the coins are in the market so we just need to be more careful with collecting a lot of information if want to buy coins from ICO.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
the ICO's right now are very unstable. The scary part is, even you you'll be lucky to find a good ICO, it still might not survive till the end. So the chances to win in best case are 40 %. If you're not a full Member or higher, not sure if still profitable.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

For now in that bear market you can choose buying coins on exchanges because icos are really risky now. And you can lose your money fastly.
You need to look about icos project and investors. You can easily detect a scam coin via whitepaper. If you can read their whitepaper carefully you can
understand from there.
Also ıf these icos have huge investors that means they are not scam.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 10, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
For the moment, I would advise you to buy on the exchange because if we buy coins at the ICO, we might get a scam project and the risk of buying an ICO when the market falls very high, especially since this year a lot of projects have prices on the market below the ICO price.
Following a project is a risky thing, although there are often lots of attractive offers but it still has a very high level of risk. For a beginner, investing in buying coins in exchange is a much safer thing. But for a professional who already knows various aspects and all references that can provide an indicator of the success of a project, choosing to invest in the ICO project is a very interesting choice.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 10, 2018, 07:14:41 PM
For the moment, I would advise you to buy on the exchange because if we buy coins at the ICO, we might get a scam project and the risk of buying an ICO when the market falls very high, especially since this year a lot of projects have prices on the market below the ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
Recently, the scam ICO has become more and more. And the worst thing for an investor is that scammers have become much more professional. It is very difficult for me to learn the scam ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
As a rule, all scam projects make the same mistakes such as fake team, copying white paper of other projects, poor design.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
It is not easy to discover scam ico imposters makes recognising scam ico a little difficult because you would have faith already on those that are used therefore it is possible to find out after you have been scrammed.
Activity: 162
October 10, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
i ordinarily recollect the team first. i do huge research about the team thinking about each facts they provide about any member. i commonly comply with them to check their previous sports for the past years.
Activity: 55
October 10, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
It's easy to spot a scam ICO. First indication that it is likely a scam is when you just see a lot of new members being added on their telegram channel. These are bots to make it look like the channel has lots of members. Second, the telegram will have no productive conversation. Third, the team is not showing their faces via a video introducing their project. They only add photos of team members which we know you can easily get photos online and maybe edit it a bit in photoshop. And there's a lot more...
Pages:
Jump to: