Pages:
Author

Topic: How to known a Scam ICO - page 8. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 09, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

Be careful with ICO that have high ROI and good promises in their main sale. A normal ICO won't have high ROI, unless their token/coin price hyping later.
When you buying in ICO, i guess you will buy with more expensive price than when it listed on exchanges.
Maybe you can buying using some part of your money on ICO main sale, and later some in exchanges once they listed to average your cost.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 09, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
it's quite difficult to avoid ICO scams. because now there are too many ICOs and most ICOs are now scam. but we can do several ways to avoid ICO scams. although in fact this method also does not guarantee.
1. Before joining ICO, study and understand the whitepaper seriously.
2. check who the team and dev developers are. the dev has been known to be honest or not.
3. check the sales of the softcap are successful or not
and for beginners I suggest investing in coins that have been registered in the coinmarketcap. this has a lower risk than we invest in new coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
To protect yourself from ICO scam that you invested make sure you know aall the information make sure you you review that because in simple reading and analyzing you can know if this project is scam or not so better to this way before investing.
Sometimes it becomes difficult if we are inexperienced, let alone fraudsters very neatly cover their lies. Experience and knowledge are very necessary, do not arbitrarily join Ico without analysis. It is better to consult with more experienced people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
Thank so much
It is becoming more and more difficult to recognize scam ICO. They learned how to disguise themselves well. But the first thing I look at in the project is the community in telegram chat. If there are some bots, it is unlikely that there will be what good.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 09, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
To protect yourself from ICO scam that you invested make sure you know aall the information make sure you you review that because in simple reading and analyzing you can know if this project is scam or not so better to this way before investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 06:17:03 PM
only through your experience can you understand the fraudulent project or not and in no other way you will not understand
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 06:10:33 PM
It's complicated. Now the cheaters have learned how to make very attractive projects. It is best to look at information about the amount of money raised at the stage of preliminary investment. If he collects a lot of money, then other people believe him.
Activity: 532
December 09, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
Do your research before investing in a ICO. Look for the team members, their experience in Crypto, study about the product and look for the ratings on different ICO rating websites.
Activity: 1210
December 09, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
no one can guarantee the success of ICO, we can only minimize errors in choosing ICO by following your predictions. but some of the characteristics of ICO fraud are that they have an unclear team and therefore you should consider the team in choosing ICO. find teams that have experience or have good records at ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 09, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
It's not a certain thing but I do these to avoid scam ICO's. Look for developers team, see any of them did any ICO's back then and what is that ICO's success rate. Look their whitepaper sometimes it gives some clues about the scam or not. How many people on their bounty if there is a bounty and I don't trust to the ICO rate sites.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
You don't need to know how to distinguish between true and false ICO, giving up ICO investment will make you richer, ICO project is now over, no one will invest, few ICO projects can be successful but you can't find them, other ICOs are bragging, white paper Both are deceptive.

Do not understand why you said that, if the ICO cause everyone to lose money. Why are there so many big investment funds in the ICO, people like us are just small investors, and that our losses will be much smaller when compared to investment funds
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
actually, the way is very easy, you just need to check in detail the ICO concept, the people behind the ICO project, and the ICO target market.. and according to my experience, most scam ICO projects are ICO projects whose target market does not make sense.
Activity: 322
December 09, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
I am not pro in knowing if the ICO that I will choose to invest is a scam but what I experienced is that even they have a promising projects and active team members in their launched currency. I can't say it is legit ICO what I think about those people is they make it their regular job because most of the scammers now are really smart and hacking other investor's investments is their only want to do. That's why trust in yourself of reading and researching ICO that you gonna invest is the best way to know.
Activity: 551
December 09, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
You don't need to know how to distinguish between true and false ICO, giving up ICO investment will make you richer, ICO project is now over, no one will invest, few ICO projects can be successful but you can't find them, other ICOs are bragging, white paper Both are deceptive.
do not be so categorical. 5-10 percent of your deposit can be allocated for investing in ICO. a good project can bring you very big profit
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
Just make sure you read everything and that they have a legitimate team.  It's very easy to create a website and fake personalities.
Activity: 271
December 09, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 09, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
Thank so much
99,9% ICO's are scam's
How to know its real deal? Wink
1. The Developers Are Anonymous
2. The Token Does Not Have a Clear Use Case
3. The Whitepaper Sets Unrealistic Goals
Don't waste ur time in ICO's

I think 99.9% is just an assumption and not reliable information. Although it is really true that there a lot of scam ICOs in crypto that difficult to determine due to complete details. However, if you do deeper search to the project you will found out that the persons are fake, the whitepaper are just copycat, the telegram community are just fake. Everything is fake so the tendency result is waste of everything.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
It can't be instant for you to be able to find out ICO is a scam. You need time to continue to observe the development of the ICO. Usually, the ICO will show its identity when it has been running a few weeks later or already has enough investors.
For now, you should use the money to buy coins. Then you can join ICO for free. That will be more profitable.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
Unfortunately, if the ICO project is a scam, it's hard to be 100% sure of it's true and false, because the fraudsters are getting smarter and they are making the perfect scam!
Activity: 518
December 09, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
I think you do some researched about some ICO's you want to invest with your money but if your not probably sure about yourself in choosing to invest in that project. I suggest you to find a trusted bounty manager that managing a trusted ICO's I mean they don't choose those ICO that gonna waste their time and I am sure you can get a better earnings to that ICO that the bounty manager choose to managed.
Pages:
Jump to: