Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 23. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:48:06 PM
Only way to make money in this market is trading, but if you never did, you better wait for the improvement of the overall situation! Now is the time to buy the most reliable coins and after the market recovery everything will be all right!
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
Earnings on the fall of the market is that when the value of coins falls, it becomes possible to buy them at a low cost. Of course, if you bought coins before the fall of the market, you will suffer losses and without free capital to purchase them will be impossible.
Activity: 116
September 02, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
Investing and betting on Forex, betting on the decline, or on binary options making 5 minute bets on minus the price of the crypt.
Activity: 154
Nohow. It is impossible to earn in the bear market as everything falls only if you are lucky and bought a coin at the bottom .
Activity: 196
I earn doing daily trading in the market until the market falls and participate in the Bounty
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Take advantage of the fall market and buy coins at lower cost because eventually we will earn good profit out of that investments we just need to hold those coins for long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Its simple mate, in a time like this, red market, buy some altcoins out there that you think has the potential to bounce back and hold for it until you can profit from it once the bull run comes. This is the very best time to buy and hold altcoins and you will really profit by this december.
Activity: 96
Making. Money in the fall market isn't as easy as as there is the worst market situation as there. Is nonestop loss of value currently, but one thing for certain is that the only way of making the most of the market is staying patient and investing wisely
Activity: 238

Buy some coins that have a lesser value for the mean time. Smalll value coins recover easier than bitcoin. But it is to risky also.others arendoing bounty campaign until the market is not that good. Afte rthe campaign they will earn token that they will hold until the market recovers. I think thats the best thing to do when the market is not stable. Join bounty campaigns or invest to a new coins in the market if and only if you have enough money to burn when the market is not good.
Activity: 134
You can earn in the fall by buying, buying and once again buying those crypto-currencies that are in the top 50, but they fell in price. Typically, after a while they will be much higher.
Activity: 672
Cryptocurrency market has a volatile nature and that's why nobody knows when market can falling and when it will bounce back. I think when market is falling, there is a big chance to buy a Bitcoin or a good potential coins at very low price. And hold them till the market will recovers and whenever your buying coins will come back to their high price, then you sell them and definitely you will get good return.
Activity: 644
I think you could do a daily trade. By buying coins when prices are low and sell them when the prices have started to rise. And this requires the ability and you have to monitor the market daily crypto. And if you do it gradually and carefully I think could turn a profit.
Activity: 228
If you want to invest for a big amount then invest when the market is too low in its own history. I mean when a coin make a record drop then invest in it without any doubt for profit. What happened for bitcoin for the last couple of months? If you want to day trade then watch market very closely. Pick a suitable time for buy. Look for two days selected coins history for volatility. Then take a decision how much you want to invest. Now invest and keep calm. Generally after 10 to 12 hours you can see that market is up now. Mean you are in profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
usually, traders with experience earn on the fall of the market. But if you are a beginner, then you should look closely and learn this. It's not as easy as you think.
Activity: 49
Only professional traders can earn on the bear market ! I think if you have experience in small like for example I have the easiest way to buy parts and wait for the growth !
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It take money to make money which is simply means money is what makes more money!  The market is down,  the coin are cheap and if you buy now the possibility of earning high profit is very high!
Activity: 266
if you have capital then you should trade to get a profit
however, if you do not have capital, it will be better if you join a bounty campaign on several projects that hold bounties in this forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think that you will not learn how to earn money on a falling market. Experienced traders on the forum do not sit, there are investors and bounty hunters))
You can look  on trader courses on YouTube, or just buy coins for good priece now, which you are interested in and you will wait growht the market and make your profits.
Activity: 537
I think that you will not learn how to earn money on a falling market. Experienced traders on the forum do not sit, there are investors and bounty hunters))
Activity: 560
I hold so many altcoins that's why I still have money to invest and gaining more profit even the prices are not good at this time if you have wiser idea to build an extra money near future so you will not be able to fear because you probably have stock even the market are fallen.
Pages:
Jump to: