Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 22. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

well if your are an experience trader ,you can make profit in this bear market by  buying low and selling high in a scapping  way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
It's important just to invest in good projects on time. You will be able to sell their tokens in a falling market with a profit. Perhaps, it will not be such big numbers, but good projects are the best investment. Find a few projects to invest in them and sell their tokens when they have already grown in price
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
I think there is only one way - by trading. Buying in at the bottom and sell higher. The main thing is to make best buy in and hold. Daily trading brings a lot during fall of the market
Activity: 110
September 06, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
in case of a fall in the rate, you can not get a benefit just on an even line of the timetable, while in different cases it is conceivable to misrepresent the assets, just the change of the swapping scale is vital. for instance, when a specific digital money falls, the fall incline is unmistakably followed further. you can pitch it to purchase at a low cost, and therefore you don't get a benefit, however an expansion in the tomb.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
It's hard to make money when the market goes down because we don't know when the market will stop going down.

I think the way people who have a lot of COINS going down in a bear market get more money is by buying more COINS from weaker hands at a cheaper price.
Activity: 83
September 06, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
I try to buy when the price is low and wait for the price increase to sell out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
In my experience, I can say - in the conditions of the fall of the market it is really difficult to trade profitably. Often such trade does not bring profit. Therefore, for myself, I made a decision - when the market falls, you just need to hold your coins. It will also be useful to buy coins with good potential, while the price remains low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 04, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
I think that day trade is more suitable for making profits in falling market than holding because no action cannot cause profits currently.
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
When the market is falling you can also make money by buying the coins and when you buy the coins hold them for some time and when the price rise you can sell the coin and gain profit and recover your amount.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
September 04, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
1. By mining if you have large initial capital to invest in it.
2. By participating in bounties and airdrops if you want to start from zero investing amounts.
3. By trading and holding well established coin if you have money to play with crypto’s.
For me, the best way to earn money in a falling market is to invest in ICO, participate in a bounty, and create long-term investments with promising tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
The fall of the general crypto market is a good time to signal buying time. I get in and buy more of potentially good coin and immediately they start to recover, they do so and those I bought fetch me big money.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 01:50:16 PM
Cryptocurrency market has a volatile nature and that's why nobody knows when market can falling and when it will bounce back. I think when market is falling, there is a big chance to buy a Bitcoin or a good potential coins at very low price. And hold them till the market will recovers and whenever your buying coins will come back to their high price, then you sell them and definitely you will get good return.

It's good in theory, but in practice you may face with lots of insoluble problems which will lead you to losses. Moreover, periods of rises and falls may be different. We should take it into account when creating a strategy!
It seems to me that the only strategy of earning on the fall of the market is the opportunity to earn on the difference in price, When there is fluctuation in the value of the crypto currency. But it will be a huge risk, because no one can guess what will happen next minute.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
1. By mining if you have large initial capital to invest in it.
2. By participating in bounties and airdrops if you want to start from zero investing amounts.
3. By trading and holding well established coin if you have money to play with crypto’s.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 04, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
Cryptocurrency market has a volatile nature and that's why nobody knows when market can falling and when it will bounce back. I think when market is falling, there is a big chance to buy a Bitcoin or a good potential coins at very low price. And hold them till the market will recovers and whenever your buying coins will come back to their high price, then you sell them and definitely you will get good return.

It's good in theory, but in practice you may face with lots of insoluble problems which will lead you to losses. Moreover, periods of rises and falls may be different. We should take it into account when creating a strategy!
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

One of the easiest things at these times is to invest in a some coin and after the market rises to sell it again. For example, BTC, it was about $ 6,000 (then you buy) a month ago, and is now over $ 7,000 (then you sell).
But you have to make sure that the price of this coin will go up again and will not be stay low.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
There is a way - it is necessary to buy cryptocurrency, while it has a minimum price. But it is not always possible to guess whether the cryptocurrency will make a sharp jump up. But you should never buy cryptocurrency at its peak.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
I think that the best choice in this situation is to wait for the market to recover and sell more. It's clear that when a coin falls you will lose money but it's better to wait and not rush.
Activity: 106
September 03, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
I think that people should focus more on daily trading if gaining more money is their goal, it is the most efficient way and if you focus on low money transaction the risks can be really low, considering the amount of profits you would be getting.
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 05:09:10 PM
falling crypto market time is the best time to buy the coins you want to have ..
after that you earn automaticly money ,

Market down -> buy
Market green -> hodl
Market moon   -> LAMBO

Activity: 147
Merit: 27
September 03, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
In the current situation, as I understand, it is advantageous to purchase coins in a falling market and expect its growth closer to winter. Everyone is talking about the imminent restoration of the market, but no one can say more specifically when it starts.
Pages:
Jump to: