Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 18. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:32:20 PM
As Herzberg motivation theory says one needs not only money and good conditions but something inside that drives: challenges, achievments, dreams, responsibility and so on.

I wish everybody had jobs not to work but enjoy what they do, ah?
Activity: 140
February 12, 2018, 09:20:58 PM
The best way to motivate a person to work is by giving the person incentives and good working conditions. This include proper and defined work portion, good salaries and acting as a leader and not a boss.
Activity: 26
February 12, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
giving that person a job that every suitable and high salaries, surely he will get motivation by himself.
That's right. Giving the employee a high salary and promotion is the best way to motivate him/her.
Activity: 17
February 12, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
that´s manipulation.
could be nice, could be hard...
We cannot motivate anyone, or we should not...
Activity: 280
February 12, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
You can motivate a person to work by admiring is job or work
Activity: 19
February 12, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
There are people who does not need any motivation. They enjoy working and do their job and go back home as deep within they are so self motivated and they unde
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Just simply, tell him / her to work or invite him to work. but before that, you must set yourself as the example, because it is so hard to motivate anyone if you have do nothing. I'm joining here in betcoin community because I was motivated by my friend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
February 12, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
In a work place incentives work best.

Sellers who are paid based upon commission might work harder than someone on salary since that person might feel that they're guaranteed the pay?
To motivate a person to work we must give credits and appreciate the work they've done.  A simple 'good job' is one great motivation.  Just being able to acknowledge the job well done.  Also another motivation is a raise on pay.  A healthy workplace and workmates and a good boss.

I certainly agree with what you said, I known a few people in our locality who works even more when given the appropriate credit as you said. Rewards are better than making a person feel he is not doing his job and thus resulted in getting punished. Also just to add to the idea, motivation is not just rewards or incentives but also even the shortest praise for a job well done, just like congratulating a person mean so much for him that by the end of the day the person upgrades himself to another level or standard, because we all need recognition and this fuels us to work even more.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
To motivate a person or your co-work mate be a good example for him and always be positive and work hard  even thou sometimes in work we have some issue to solve. be an inspiration to other person and  encourage them is one thing to motivate person
Activity: 32
February 12, 2018, 05:13:39 AM
I think the best motivation for work is salary. If you are having a big salary, it can lift your morale every month looking forward to payday! Also, don't forget to unwind every once in a while, get together with friends, hang-out with family, and don't forget to give yourself a treat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:32:46 AM
I only know two things that can motivate a person and it can be by fear and dreams. People that have dreams are strongly motivated and fear of nothing to eat one day is really helpful for poor people.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 04:32:42 AM
Less priority will not work forever. A person with valued in life will work even not motivated by others. When a person does not work maybe he or she have a problem or phobia to a work place or work mates. To motivate such person is through self winning of battle.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Motivation a word with lots of positiveness. If a person don't want to work then he/she need motivation. Lot of things to motivate like encourage that person if he had fear of works, or tired of works. They have to enjoy their work also love to do that. That have to understand them and this is how to motivate a person to work.
Activity: 285
February 12, 2018, 12:54:38 AM
to motivate a person to work first you have to know about a person skill,educational qualifications,work enthusiastic etc.by giving good salary or accommodation facilities, transportation etc. you can motivate a person to work.by admiring about a person work,you can also motivate him/her.
Activity: 24
February 12, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
I order to motivate an employee, you should be the one - as an employer - to push the employee to excel. Give him the motivation and inspiration that he can do mote. Make him feel that you are confdent with him. Never let him see you that you are doubting him.
Activity: 8
February 11, 2018, 04:45:16 PM
I don't think so. Some people work for their love of the work; others work for personal and professional fulfillment. Other people like to accomplish goals and feel as if they are contributing to something larger than themselves, something important, an overarching vision for what they can create. Some people have personal missions they accomplish through meaningful work.
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
To motivate a person to work, you need to know what the person like doing and what he hates, his talent must be known so as to know what strategies of motivation to be used. But generally, to motivate a person to work, you need to let the person know the importance of success and it can only be attained through hard working. And you also need to let the person know some of the successful people around and let the person know that they are where they are through hard work, tell the person not to procrastinate, and inspire him to be strong
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
in my opinion, the best motivation is simply to do what you like.. what would you do for free...and what fun to get money for your favorite job...the question is that few people have so much verging... first of all to tell theirselves honestly what brings them pleasure and what they could be useful for society, and secondly go against the stereotypes of society...

You nailed it! I have the same opinion. What really motivate a person doing something is doing something he loves or like. You will do it even it's free as you mentioned. Well for those people who don't like what they do but still doing it, then it will be the compensation that could motivate them. But imagine, loving what you do and doing what you love, that would be awesome. Cheers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
Person should have enough money to live and also comfortable conditions to work that's all. Motivation is coming when you need money  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
Every person is unique. With the talents and skills gifted to him, one must motivated to work. Let him realize the importance of his contribution in using his talents to stimulate him to work.
Pages:
Jump to: