Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 17. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
To motivate a person to really work hard, one must set an example from among the higher ranks or the management team for them to look up to. It will serve as their inspiration that someday through hardwork, they will be just like their bosses. Another thing is the compensation they are recieving and the benefits they enjoy and their dependents. All of these must be competitive if compared to others. These things plus an ideal workplace  environment makes people happy. If people are happy,most likely, they are motivated people.
Activity: 126
February 15, 2018, 09:25:50 PM
there is no exact reason on how to motivate a person but i guess its up to the person to work for himself. by giving him a choice, a reward or a punishment. maybe that person can think either those choices will he chose. sometimes, reward gives a person motivates to do well in his work and punishment will be his consequence if he will not do it properly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 08:59:45 PM
How this topic is familiar to me. I have a brother who has simply bothered me with his idleness and whining. Here it is necessary to stimulate it. Motivation - I tried, but if a person does not want something, then it's also difficult to motivate him. But slowly pushing in the right direction - this is the way.
Activity: 89
February 15, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
Be friendly with your employees when you must. hang out with them once in a while understand what they feel about the work, talk to them. This will help you as
Activity: 27
February 15, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
Recently I watched a Ted talks that talks exactly about it and as I thought the traditional rewards are not as efficient as most of the companys believe. The intrinsic motivation, or the will to do things because they matter or because they're interesting or inspiring are much more motivating than the idea of reward. To carry out an activity for money is much less rewarding than performing something for the simple fact of really enjoying that. There's an old phrase that sums up it very well " do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life".So hiring people who identify themselves with the mission and vision of the company and that really enjoy what they do is one of the most important steps towards the job motivation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
It's very simple, give him what he wants if people are ready to work hard for the money,providenia,give him that opportunity,sometimes many employers because of their greed-don't want to pay extra penny,and this is despite the fact that a person brings them great benefits and a lot of profit organizations
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
you cannot motivate a lazy person
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
Motivation is coming from many different sources like salary, comfortable conditions, community people working with, difficulties at work etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
I think the best way to motivate others is by explaining how the future can change because he has worked diligently and also you have to give him an example.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Let your employee be stake-holders in the company.Let them enjoy
incentives, allowances and welfare packages.There is need to secure
their retirement benefits via pension scheme funding as to set
aside certain percentage of money for their retirement.Training
of staff also add value to the staff utility and to the company.
Promotions and awards are also motivational.These and more shall
encourage staff to put in their best at work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
To motivate a person, make him/her feel that the work that is being done is important and it matters since it will bring more confidence and fulfillment when done.
Money and awards can only go so far.
Activity: 89
February 15, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
Understand your employees and pay them what they deserve. Awards and Rewards are the best thing that you can give them and make sure to appreciate their work i
Activity: 67
February 13, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
Well, to keep your employees motivated, you must always acknowledge them and give them the salary that they deserve.
Activity: 25
February 13, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
try to tell your story of past to them, flow by flow on how you become a successful person now. don't pressure them just guide them to be a innovative one.
Activity: 130
February 13, 2018, 07:31:22 AM
You can motivate them if you help and advice him  , and also find a work that are suitable on him that have a good salary .

In order to motivate a person to do a work you must encourage the person or give them and inspiration.You must have to feel with them that they have also important as part of the team, appreciate there skills and give them a reward system.
Activity: 32
February 13, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
One of the best way to motivate someone to do his or her best is by appreciating that person's effort. When people gets appreciated, they would know that what they do matters. You can also give rewards.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
motivates a person to work by giving him the spirit and words that make him rise and move, because life would be too simple if just sitting still but the world would be challenging if moving forward and working.
People perform best when they are given autonomy, opportunity for mastery, and the belief that their task is meaningful. Money is not the best motivator, and that employees want to be "players, not pawns.
Activity: 109
February 13, 2018, 05:53:25 AM
motivates a person to work by giving him the spirit and words that make him rise and move, because life would be too simple if just sitting still but the world would be challenging if moving forward and working.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
February 13, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
Is it additional compensation was the right option to motivate an employee to work? What if he/she wasn't happy on his/her job, thus he/she take this job due to they need to support his/her daily needs. I think counselling them is the best way and from that hearing his/her thought and personal feelings about his/her position.
Activity: 153
February 13, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
Just raise the compensation, i think that is enough motivation for a person to work. It is not fair that a person work hard and yet you pay him only a little for his work.
Pages:
Jump to: