Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 25. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
I believe that in order to motivate people to do their jobs is by setting an example for them on how to do it. People follow by example. And I believe also that being a leader is being a good follower. If you have inspired people or have motivated them to do the best in their field, then they will also inspire others to do the same. It is a cycle that everyone should practoce especially in the workplace so that we help each other bring out the best in us.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
Being a boss it is a great delicate art! There is a very fine line between having your employees coming to work for paycheck or employees sharing same passion as you for what you are doing there! Always choose to share your passion with your people and be there with them!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
Its eazy just offer him more money Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 09, 2018, 08:27:14 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Always encourage the person to do his best. Appreciate even the most little things that he/she did well.
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
We have a lot of answer for that and if wanted to work that person he/she do all the things best for that work
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

I really think being cheerful and friendly at work motivates other employees. Happiness and being jolly is really contagious, if everyone is happy at work, work environment will be happy to. People are motivated to work if there's less stress or pressure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 09, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Motivating an employee would be very helpful for that person to work more for the company. If you see that a person is working hard and imparting a lot for the company then why don't you share something for that person. Rewarding would be very helpful and a great way of appreciating their efforts for the company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

I really think that by just being friendly at work and giving commendations to worker boosts their morale. I had a manager before who was really friendly and most of my co-workers loved him because he really motivates us and cheers us up when we are really stressed at work. This kind of attitude lessens stress and pressure at work.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
Well, I think the best way is to try to be supportive to the person that is lazy. Trying to show the benefits that you receive from you work. Another thing could be to ask yourself what motivates you to work every day. Then ask him why he has a lack of motivation. Talk and try to resolve the issue.
Activity: 11
January 09, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
Motivation in other words is vital energy. If it is a lot, then much is done with pleasure. Little - the person is in the energy hole. Therefore, the goal is to extract energy from different sources - family, love, friendship, sport, hobbies and so on.
Activity: 77
January 09, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
You motivate a person to work by sharing a inspirational story.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 08:59:02 AM
I think it differs from person to person, some salespersons may be motivated by a higher commission rate, while white collar workers may be motivated by year-end bonuses. Of course, there are others which are motivated by passion for the job. As for me, I get motivated by the money I get from articles I write.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
January 09, 2018, 12:44:12 AM
Passion and money, if none of them, then youre wasting your time.
Even for me, passion is the only one.
Activity: 128
January 08, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
 get someone's motivation to work, help him feel comfortable with his activities, get advice so that he can have a better idea.give the positive vibes so that he does not feel the hard work .
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
January 08, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
If she or he have inspiration to work for sure she will motivate to go every day and if she feel a family to her work for sure she always wanted to go at office.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
You can motivate a person to be work by encouraging him  to more interesting to do something and motivate him that every person need to have work to buy what ever she want to buy for his own needs
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
January 08, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
It's quite hard to force someone to work especially when they don't really want to do so. Though every person has its own stepping stone or start up boost for them to be motivated to do such a thing. Incentives/benefits and compensation can be use as a tool to somehow boost the initiative of a person. But then factors are still to be considered, not all individual have the same satisfaction.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
January 08, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

It is difficult to build a single motivational system, it is possible by categories. The way of life assumes the presence of a certain amount of money, "plus-minus" does not really motivate a person. Really motivates when an employee understands that he can get so much money to go to another life. In other words, it can make a leap - move to another environment, choose a different class of car and housing, rest in more prestigious places, etc.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
A person can be motivated to work if the work he does have pays him big. Mostly money is the reason and motivation of a person to work. Seldom a person works for service.
Activity: 392
January 08, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
let them see that they are not been used but rather they are a team. treat them warm and welcomed such way they can relax their minds and give the best not neglecting at the wonders a good paycheck can perform. pay them well as long as you can handle it. market the benefit involved to them. get to know what motivates them and give a good time to play your role in this area
Pages:
Jump to: