Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 27. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
In my thoughts to motivate other person just show them an importancy and trust that they can do it with there abilities.Just believe them that they can make it and simply tell them that no matter happen your always in their side.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 05:02:08 AM
Some people actually get motivated to work when they think about their family who needs support. However, some are motivated by other stuff such as material things. This means that you need to know what that certain person wants and build value around it to get him motivated.

VEry2x true and well said. Motivation is very much subjective since we all think differently and you have to know what a certain person wants in order to get him/her motivated to try harder at work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
Working place should be pleasant place for workers, and he must get fair return for his/ her hard work. even though you get a higher salary if the working place stressful place for the worker, worker will not be happy person. Then company can't get his/her best out put. a decade ago, there was saying as " Customer is the king" now it is too old. there are two type of customers for a company. inner customers and out side customers. inner customers are workers, first of they should be happy persons in order to satisfy the customers. So it is very important for a company to have satisfied customers in side of the company. The company should make happier them first. 
Activity: 55
January 07, 2018, 04:53:51 AM
Motivating one can exemplify a successful person with such a motivated person working diligently.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
According to George Carlin "“Motivation is bullshit, if you ask me this country could use a little less motivation. The people who are motivated are the ones who are causing all the trouble! Stock swindlers, serial killers, child molesters, Christian conservatives? These people are highly motivated, highly motivated. I think motivation is overrated, you show me some lazy prick who's lying around all day watching game shows and stroking his penis and I'll show you someone who's not causing any fucking trouble ok?”
Activity: 23
January 07, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
Just simply  share a word of wisdom and giving a piece of advice why he or she should do his job. Give her/him courage and a boost to do the job.
Activity: 104
January 07, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
Some people actually get motivated to work when they think about their family who needs support. However, some are motivated by other stuff such as material things. This means that you need to know what that certain person wants and build value around it to get him motivated.
Activity: 30
January 07, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
Just make him feel useless or inspire him that he can do better if he will work
Activity: 46
January 07, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

It is to let them know the worthiness of their work, not to pressure or pressure them, to leave them free, creative thinking but still in control.
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 12:48:40 AM
My main motivation is my desire and aspiration in my work.
and also always remember our parents, and pray to God.
If the desire has not been reached, I always close my eyes for a moment to remember my parents.
Of course and always my desires and ideals must be achieved. And that's all God's will. Grin
Activity: 32
January 07, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

To many people are motivated by money ,  so if u give money they will be motivated ,  but I am against it !

Yes, we must teach them how to catch fish more than feeding them always. They must learn how to stand on their own feet. Money can be lost, but the knowledge and skills that we teach to them are the best weapon for them to be independent and be  more productive individual.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 11:26:31 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

In our company, rewarding system is an effective way of encouraging employees to work well. Attendance incentives, performance bonus and other source of incentives are some of the things that motivates us. Giving importance and appreciation of employees are also effective for employees to realize their worth.
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 10:28:44 PM
One of the best way to motivate someone to do his or her best is by appreciating that person's effort. When people gets appreciated, they would know that what they do matters. You can also give rewards.

Appreciation is important. When I used to work in this place, I used to work my ass off, but the boss kept treating me as an asshole. So I dialed back and saw just how important my work was. But the boss not being so self aware would never noticed such difference. 
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
This reminds me of Stalin. Where some Russian scientist had to reverse engineer a US plane within a certain amount of time or something, and they said that it was impossible. But if they didn't do it, it meant death. I haven't heard the story in like 15 years, but I think they were able to complete it in time.
Activity: 427
January 06, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
One of the best way to motivate someone to do his or her best is by appreciating that person's effort. When people gets appreciated, they would know that what they do matters. You can also give rewards.

We motivate a person in working in everyway but even if you push them to being better, they refuse because of being lazy, but for me the best way to motivate a person is by helping them too to that job or work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 09:30:02 PM
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
motivation is where one is being reward inwardly or outwardly to serve as a drive to act  achieve something. at the work places, there are so many ways to motive a person to work. you can praise them for their hard work. one can be given award like certificate, money and other external motivators to encourage the person to work hard. these are some means one can be motivated to work hard.
Activity: 58
January 06, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
motivate a person, telling them about their inspiration in life, like family.
Activity: 25
January 06, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

To many people are motivated by money ,  so if u give money they will be motivated ,  but I am against it !
Activity: 33
January 06, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

We can motivate other person to work by making them an open minded individual. They must learn how to accept failure first because that is the weakness of every individual. Once they experience failure or problem their mind set is to quit and stop. They must treat failure as a challenge in life who mold them to become more productive, strong and great individuals. They must enjoy and love  what they are doing. It's not the salary sometimes, its our advocacy, dedication and vocation to work.
Pages:
Jump to: