Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 26. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
Motivation is something inside human. the best way to motivate a person is by describing about that person future, the future needs to prepare as soon as possible in young age, so that he can live in old age peacefully without many economics problems that difficult to solve old age. he needs to have enough saving in unproductive age.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:31:40 PM
By way of proving the result of our work. It will get people excited about working.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
You will be motivated if your colleagues continue to support you in working and helping each other to develop,

It would be nice if your co-worker is not just a co-worker in the office but also a good friend outside the office.

by having a conducive working environment, you can work better.

You can also be comfortable working with your colleagues in accomplishing the common goals of a team or company
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
January 08, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
The most significant factor, that the manager controls, is his or her relationship with each employee. The second most important factor in a manager's ability to motivate employees is creating a work environment and organizational culture that fosters employee motivation and engagement.

This work culture consists of an environment in which employees are trusted, treated like the adults they are, and not micromanaged. Employees are entrusted with the values, vision, mission, and strategic framework within which they are expected to accomplish their jobs.

They receive frequent communication, are treated with respect and civility, and have input to every facet of the work they are hired to produce. These are factors that help produce an environment in which employees will choose motivation to accomplish the requirements of their work.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
A person can be motivated by providing the bonus in the working environment.

I agree with you since we work for money in the first place. Adding incentives and bonuses are really good ways in keeping us employees motivated and in top as well as competitive shape.
Activity: 1
January 08, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
A person can be motivated by providing the bonus in the working environment.
Activity: 26
January 08, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
Share something good advise that they can relate, testimonies.It might be posible effective way to motivate
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 08, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
How to motivate a person to work?

Don't feed him until he works for it.

Cool
Activity: 41
January 08, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
I think to motivate a person to work, you need to become an example to them. A role model that they can think to approach if ever they have a question.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
By letting them know their responsibilities. Always cheering him up while he's busy working to encourage positive advice while working in a happy state, work will be easy and always pray that they can succeed in whatever job they do. And occasionally give them gifts as they make it through the early stages of work
Activity: 6
January 08, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
I think, it will depends on your Boss or people around you. Cause in my case, I've became motivated in my work until now when I acquired acknowledgements and trust of my colleague as well as my manager. It's just a matter of showing that you believe in that person.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Based on my experience when I am unemployed and have no income, my brother always gives me the motivation for me to immediately find a job. And you know what sentence that touched me the most? When he says "then you'll have a girlfriend, marry her and have a family, how do you live if you do not work? You'll be a family priest, will you be like this all the time?" The sentence immediately alert me, making me move to find a job.

Activity: 18
January 08, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Appreciate them on whatever good things they did even it is small things and a reward them, even small token, can motivate a person.
Activity: 151
January 08, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
Show him what you expect him to do and do not supervise them every time
just trust what they are doing is the right thing that will motivate him to always do the best thing that is required since you trust him

also pay him well plus incentives
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
The only thing for me to motivate a person is bring them back to realize what the purpose of their doing. All thing that we do has a purpose that is what a person needed to be motivated.
Activity: 91
January 08, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
You can never motivate a person to work if he didn't have interest in such things, that is to say, find their real interests.
Activity: 182
January 08, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
I think if you let   people know that you trust and depend on them, they will fill those shoes sooner than you think. A vote of confidence can go a long way. Let them know you trust them to do the best job possible and they will rarely disappoint. I consider that people need  to feel included in big decisions and committed to the direction the company takes. This can help to sustain motivation and increas company loyalty and pride.
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

"No one will motivate you unless you choose to motivate yourself" I really do agree with this qoute  You can only motivate yourself because you are the one who can only control yourself. But in terms of work in a company for example, I believe that recognition is one of the best way to motivate employees. Giving them gift cards for examples. By doing something like that they will be more motivated because the efforts they did was recognized. 😊
Activity: 7
January 07, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
The thing is when job becomes something you feel forced to do it becomes a futile ardour necessary for survival. Most of the people who work in 5-9 jobs are not even interested what they do. First you get to love what you are doing. Where you work should make you feel as if you were at home. If it is not like that there will always be lack of motivation for sure. However you cannot keep such people from working since we all strive to make a living.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
We can motivate a person to work when you give them a prize, like higher salary. But some people is contented with the words that can motivate them to work harder or simply appreciating them.
Pages:
Jump to: