Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 9. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:18:02 AM
I'd try to get some bitcoin and hide some where , I'm pretty sure bitcoin price goes up during the war!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 07:22:53 AM
Lots of guns, food, supplies. Fight till you're dead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 07:17:09 AM
Build an underground mansion, too deep that hydrogen bomb couldn't even penetrate. An underground mansion that you may stay there for a couple of years underground.
Activity: 2
December 06, 2017, 05:27:07 AM
I still believe it will not happen  Cry
Activity: 4
December 06, 2017, 05:25:34 AM
live like a boy scout
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
December 06, 2017, 03:25:17 AM
Preparation for world war 3!!!! I will surely buy a submarine when i will have enough bitcoins atleast i will be saved from huge floods....glaciers melting...sea level rising
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 47
November 21, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
HOW TO PREPARE? .... u just cant the atomic bomb is coming, find a cave! Smiley))
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 07:07:57 PM
go and buy yourself a armored vehicle and park it outside your house
Activity: 168
November 21, 2017, 06:27:24 PM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

You should go to Iceland, no one ever will invade or destroy Iceland Wink We all should go there.
I live in Ukraine, and I am glad someone understands the situation Cry
30 years is a very positive prediction Smiley
Activity: 17
November 21, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
What are candles going to do for you in a zombie apocalypse? You'll need a good sword with sharpening stones. Also armor is a good idea.  Tongue

We are talking about World War 3 not zombie apocalypse...

It looks like some people have seen to many movies and when WWIII will start they will say "WOW" because of what they think are the special effects...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 05:39:35 PM
A well-hidden bunker that's built in the mountains or a forest and that is not bombed that often. If it's found, it should be strong enough not to let in intruders without machines and heavy equipment.It should be at a depth of 3 meters. For one family the area of 30 m2 and height of 2m should be enough. The food should be enough to last for 5 years. Candles, soap and so on, plus you should make a shaft for water in advance. All in all, I can describe a perfect bunker for a while, but who needs it?) You can just go to the mountains and hide there. Other option is going to the open sea if there's no navy. All I can say that wars happen because of people's stupidity.
If there's nuclear fallout you'll have a really hard time surviving without significant preparation before the fact.
Activity: 157
November 18, 2017, 05:41:43 AM
I have no preparation whatsoever for the third world war,
but if in due course I will go to war and try to survive any way,
Activity: 88
November 18, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
A well-hidden bunker that's built in the mountains or a forest and that is not bombed that often. If it's found, it should be strong enough not to let in intruders without machines and heavy equipment.It should be at a depth of 3 meters. For one family the area of 30 m2 and height of 2m should be enough. The food should be enough to last for 5 years. Candles, soap and so on, plus you should make a shaft for water in advance. All in all, I can describe a perfect bunker for a while, but who needs it?) You can just go to the mountains and hide there. Other option is going to the open sea if there's no navy. All I can say that wars happen because of people's stupidity.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 10, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
You need to get out of Europe, especially poland, that place always goes first.

In a full blown nuclear world war 3 there wouldn't really be any "that place goes first". Things would happen way too quickly on a way too large scale.
Activity: 67
November 10, 2017, 11:55:15 AM
You need to get out of Europe, especially poland, that place always goes first.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
BYTZ
November 09, 2017, 09:16:03 AM
A 'world' war would be just that, multiple ICBMs flying from all continents, there would be hundreds of 150 kiloton missiles in the airspace, there would be no world left, not that we could recognise, after the 'nuclear winter' with an atmosphere full of dust, and nuclides - if you survived this extended period, with all dead on the surface, then what... End game.
Activity: 24
November 09, 2017, 09:02:27 AM
Candles.

Handy tip: Become knowledgable on how to make candles. You can trade them for food.

And you can eat them. No kidding on this part.
Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 08:51:43 AM
Go to new guinea Island, isolate yourself from the war or else go to south pole. where the temperature will be so low that the heat of that nuclear war will melt the ice. Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 104
November 08, 2017, 05:46:30 PM
Well, the next world war will be the last one as they say, and I agree. I would concentrate my efforts on not letting on happen at all instead;)
Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 05:39:01 PM
Survival skills and knowledge. That's what you will really need at times like World War, although even those might not be enough.
And maybe some BTC for trading Grin I wonder if those will have any value.
Pages:
Jump to: