Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 2. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
Build a bunker with food and weapon supply
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
Ilmu beladiri, cara bertempur dan senapan api.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
If it would be a nuclear war, probably nobody survive on this war. So you can do a single thing. Except it
Activity: 5
July 09, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
It is needed to keep in touch with the current news and views.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
I think it is not about surviving itself, it is about reason which makes you wish to live. This is mostly about goal not instruments. I think so.
Activity: 37
July 08, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
Get some weapons ready. Fight till you're dead.

Good Question
Activity: 28
June 06, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
not even a bit
Activity: 80
This is a very interesting question that I haven't thought of before. The best thing to do is to be ahead of the war. Build an Emergency Supply Kit, which includes items like non-perishable food, water, a battery-powered or hand-crank radio, extra flashlights and batteries.
Activity: 70
You probably won`t Smiley
Activity: 59
Preparation for world war 3!!!! I will surely buy a submarine when i will have enough bitcoins atleast i will be saved from huge floods....glaciers melting...sea level rising.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Die like a brave man because the after-effects would be worse then dying like a MAN
Activity: 57
Candles.

Handy tip: Become knowledgable on how to make candles. You can trade them for food.
That's a Genius tip
Activity: 29
In our country there is a commercial saying "be ready" for you do not know when calamity strike so in your house keep 2-4 bags with:
Flashlight with extra battery
Candle
Medical kit
Can goods with long expiry date
Radio with battery for news update
Water

Incase for world war 3 you don't have to prepare anything , just go to church and pray.
Activity: 128
I think I have to do some martial arts, I also need to keep some weapons. Learning to live in the wild, may be difficult for a woman. But I'm not too worried about myself, I just think can my family, my daughter through all that
Activity: 145
In many places there are wars, but that is not the cause of World War III, there are many developed countries, and many nations own atomic bombs. The world will be destroyed.
Activity: 116
Buy a lot of food.
Activity: 169
If indeed there is a third world war in the world that is destined to destroy most of the earth, now the countries have successfully invented the atomic bomb.
Activity: 97
You don’t have to prepare for it. It will never happen.
Activity: 35
Well another month that Trump does not kills us all
Activity: 38
In this case, a bunker with a good supply of food or a flight to another planet will help. Although I doubt that there will be a nuclear war. There will be minor conflicts that will end peacefully.
Pages:
Jump to: