Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 3. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
In this case, a bunker with a good supply of food or a flight to another planet will help. Although I doubt that there will be a nuclear war. There will be minor conflicts that will end peacefully.
Activity: 29
You Need a bunker
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
What are candles going to do for you in a zombie apocalypse? You'll need a good sword with sharpening stones. Also armor is a good idea.  Tongue

Swords and armors can protect you from nuke? good idea but not related to the topic.
Activity: 42
dig a bunker underground full of food
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I don't think there's anything you can do to prepare for war. Best of all, if the war is not at all. No one would like a repetition, remember the horrors of fascism.
Activity: 45
The earth will never be a safe place anymore. It will be the end of the world and human kind. I think the most safe place to go to will be the moon or another planet. But without the things necessary for survival like food air and water then we will all die. I think the best option would be to stop the war and settle every conflict.
Activity: 31
if everything is plundered, then the forest can always feed you
BUILD a bunker underground and watch a lot of black and white tv
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Get a property with a big garden and learn how to farm i.e. grow your own food. When you become self sufficient then you can survive any war, unless there is a ground invasion in which case you need to find a safe house.
Activity: 38
you curl up and die lol
Activity: 58
I will eat and watch anime
Activity: 126
I think that World War 3 will not happen in all countries in the world, but there are war zones in continental Europe, but there are no war problems in continents like Europe or Asia. Pictures. Of which the only issues are territorial disputes.
Activity: 140
I will increase production if there is a third war
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
You can only count on God for this one. You have to be aware of your surroundings and loved ones.
Activity: 98
To survive in World War 3, get enough supplies. As the war goes on supplies will become harder to get, and may become for soldiers instead. So once you know a war is coming, go out and buy as much food and clothing as you can. Also, make sure you have tools and consumables for repairs. Try to have boxes of stuff organized. Nails in one box, scissors, socks,  food etc. Also, consider what you will do if you run out of money or money loses it value. Consider having some assets you can trade. Cigarettes were used in pow camps in World War 2. Try to even have some extra jewelry you are willing to sell in case a war happens. Remember; make sure it is hidden in such an event.
Activity: 58
Nothing to prepare, it will not happen Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
What are candles going to do for you in a zombie apocalypse? You'll need a good sword with sharpening stones. Also armor is a good idea.  Tongue

We are talking about World War 3 not zombie apocalypse...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I will fight to protect my country and my family because the most valuable treasures are family and some relatives, and if necessary the country will I protect, because the country is my family ,,
But I also must not forget that I am only a despicable creature who needs the help of my Lord is Allah SWT
Activity: 32
The interesting question I have seen ever,but maybe I'm not prepare for the condition.
Activity: 74
I live in a country that always experiences war threats. To be honest, no matter how prepared you are, you can't really be ready for the war. It's scary. Learning basic survival tips is one way to cope or survive when war erupts.
U think very much for future, enjoy this time now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: