Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 17. (Read 4089 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3128
September 08, 2018, 11:54:13 PM
Many people who comment on my topic, do not read my arguments at all. And do not know what it's written about. I am writing about the preservation of funds from depreciation during the BEAR PERIOD in the bitokoin market. Of course, when the bull will begin and the currency will begin to grow, there is no longer any need to keep funds in black metal.
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 08, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
If we want to get a better future then we have to make money continue to grow, as we know that annual inflation is around 8% and that makes our money less valuable if we keep it, and investment is the most appropriate choice to make money grow .
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
You have to learn economically from now. Because it is very difficult to hold your money in the long run. Maybe give a schedule of how you use your money for the expenses you use.
Activity: 84
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
Monitor and observe your expenses and income and just look for the reason why you have a small savings like spending more money in shopping or eating outside the house then adjust that and slowly work on your budget so you will have to save more money than before and that will give you a chance to save more money on a long term period.
Yeah! It is one thing to want to save money in a long term period and it is another thing to be prudent with your spending. So many times we have seen people waste money on irrelevant things and rather than using their youthful age to focus on how they can make things better for themselves, they just simply blow it off on things that would not bring any positive impact to them. As long as you have a focus, you have great plans and you know what you want to attain, be it investments or the likes, then saving will never be a problem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
if you save your money for the long term and do not do anything with the assets that you have, of course your assets will not increase while the needs of each year will always increase, I would suggest investing your funds to increase each year
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
to save money in the long run then you can use it by saving it in bitcoin and making it bitcoin, with bitcoin that has increased from year to year, it will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and you can get very much profit when the condition of bitcoin become very expensive.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
It is very difficult to save when such prices.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
for a novice investor suitable metals and real estate
Activity: 562
September 08, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
There are many ways to save money on a long period of time and if you want do it start it now. You can do investing which can able to make money and then just create bank account so that you put your to that. Furthermore, saving money is very hard but you need to be patience in order to save a lot of money and I suggest to start to save now so that you can a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

Got some point. But still saving is not easy. Practically speaking it is better if you invest your momey, because if you invest it will just stay in a place but if you invested it your money will circulate in the market. In short it is better if you invested rathertsn to save money. Aside from that saving is not easy therefore it is much better to have your money that is earning income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
it also rely's on how you save money and how do you see money, you can save for a long term if you desire, it begins in your mindset.
In addition to all these factors, it also depends on how you spend and what you spend on. List in all the luxuries you spend on and sum up the amount of money you spend on them. Now add this amount and add it to the little savings you make every month and you will see the difference. The less you consume, the more you will save. This is the strategy I believe in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 12:05:56 PM
It is a great works! Thanks for sharing all of this good experiences and information to us I think it really helps everyone especially newcomers in cryptocurrency. Moreover for that in my own way about how to save money for long-term period I think holding (long term) is one of the most profitable method to earn money. Choosing a coins with a higher potential to grow and become most valuable cryptos will gives you a successful future.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
Yeah I agree in your opinion, if you have more money try to invest in cryptocurrency and open a bank account so that if you gain profit in your investment you can put your profit in your bank account so that you can save for your future become successful and financially stable.
Long-term investments must choose safe coins, such as bitcoin, by opening a new account and you start investing, then you will be more calm facing price fluctuations, most importantly your heart will feel calm
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Yeah I agree in your opinion, if you have more money try to invest in cryptocurrency and open a bank account so that if you gain profit in your investment you can put your profit in your bank account so that you can save for your future become successful and financially stable.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Maybe you have to follow the way people who succeed by saving money in the long run. Note how they deposit the money carefully. Maybe giving a concern about your money will make you more economical.
Activity: 147
September 07, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
if you want more security then I recommend choosing a deposit at a bank, because in this way the risk will be smaller even if you have a small return too
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Everyone has their own strategy of saving for long period of time.
Personally,  I would go for bitcoin investment  or gold investment.
It is also a form of saving.
It would also be wise to diversify your investments. I split mine 70:30 in favor of traditional investments like stocks, bonds and time deposits. Buying gold might not be a bad idea either since there is always demand for it and can be readily liquidated.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
Everyone has their own strategy of saving for long period of time.
Personally,  I would go for bitcoin investment  or gold investment.
It is also a form of saving.
Activity: 216
September 07, 2018, 09:07:33 AM
Save and collect money little by little for future needs. Saving is not a difficult thing if you have strong intentions and are not lazy to make it happen.
Collecting money or saving is not an easy matter. Naturally, most people will be moved to spend the money they hold. There is a certain satisfaction when we succeed in spending money on our own hard work. Including a sense of pleasure because of having items that were successfully purchased.
Pages:
Jump to: