Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 18. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 06, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
The greatest option is to have some sort of second income that is creating a profit yield by itself. I have some stocks that yields dividends all by themselves and I have talked with the bank and told them to buy more of that stock with the dividends as well.

Hence, I am getting more and more shares of the same company with the money that company paid me. By logic if the company doesn't go bankrupt I should have a lot of their stocks by just having it.

You can select real estate as well and get a flat and rent it to someone (or airbnb it) and make sure its always taken cared of (if some parts of it breaks, fix it right away, if you wait it gets worse and you will have to spend money all together) and the price of the flat goes up while you also collect rent at the same time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 05, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
savings can only be made by reducing spending. because the income-expense balance is important. if the gain is fixed, the amount of expense must remain constant. otherwise the balance will degrade. it is a situation that is referred to when the savings balance is already broken.

for me saving cant make you rich investing and doing business does, if you save money yes you store the quantity but you did not store the value it is better to have a savings that constantly earning a good value.
only saved our money in the bank could not avoid yearly inflation.maybe the value of our money could decrease.better to put it in investment portofolio or maybe in property that give us yearly growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 05, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
I think if we are going to save money for a long time we need to make also a way to gain profit everyday or month to make our saving safe. Because if we don't make a way to have profit we cannot really save because we have needs and we need to provide our needs in order for us to survive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:48:38 PM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
I think everyone is sure to know this, but the bank has a shortage, there is an administration fee every month, if you don't mind you can choose it.
If you want to save money in the long term, you can choose bank deposit, invest on altcoin that have good prospect and gold

The bank does have an administrative fee, but as long as our deposits get more interest than the fee, it is quite profitable

yeah you are right, by choosing a deposito savings, i can get a pretty good interest every month, but opening a deposito savings account requires a lot of capital, and in my country time for deposits of 1.3.6 and 12 months and is also 3 years with interest of 6.25%
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 03:28:45 PM
 Compare your income and expenditure to establish this. This will make it possible for you to mark your progress towards your saving ambitions. Always have saving goals that you have set. Save for your wedding, new home or anything that you consider being a big expenditure, it will keep you motivated
Activity: 184
September 05, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
savings can only be made by reducing spending. because the income-expense balance is important. if the gain is fixed, the amount of expense must remain constant. otherwise the balance will degrade. it is a situation that is referred to when the savings balance is already broken.

for me saving cant make you rich investing and doing business does, if you save money yes you store the quantity but you did not store the value it is better to have a savings that constantly earning a good value.
Agree with your idea patience will help you in this regard, it is good to invest our money because it will, make your money more than double, if you will only save your money for long time it will only get rusted so better to buy coin like bitcoin with your money and invest your money for long time, for me investment is one of the best way to have saving for your future bad days, don’t spend your bitcoin try to hold as much as possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
No, long term consumer debt is dangerous. No, I believe that exciting and positive memories can be made in many ways that don't involve debt, much less long term debt. Long term consumer debt bankrupts many families a year. A vacation to Disney World isn't worth it if in the end you end up losing your house. Financial security is a gift that is more valuable then many realize.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Saying that you can save money is easy as 1,2, and 3 but hard as solving in Calculus. If you want to invest, you must dedicate yourself through it. Even do how hard it gets, or how slow you can achieve it. Business is always full of downside, it was never a happy ride at first. No one ever became successful at first, because they all experience failure. But it wasn't really the failure that gets them going, but the heart they put into it. They dedicated themselves for that business, that what ever happens, they pursue that. That is the characteristic your must first have before engaging in saving money.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
Saving Money is freaking hard Man. Trust me. It needs a strong dedication to save money and continuous effort. Just one thing is don't ever put money on unnecessary things.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
September 05, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
In shorter explanation, you can save if you cut your expenses. Savings are intended for long term by the way. Its also for future unexpected expenses or something you want to do in the future. Of you dont have control with your money and keep on buying things you dont need then you cannot do savings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
You must really have the intention to invest, never save your money in the form of fiat because it will only harm you, but think about it with gold or crypto because this will be a huge advantage
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
September 05, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 05, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
If that is where your heart is then you can do more on it. Black metals as you are familiar with could be a great advantage to you. But for us who are not into it, might still prefer buying gold or any known method like buying crypto or perhaps a real estate as a means to save money for long term. On my part I'd like to focus on real estate, this is because space is always a problem in my country and therefore it might be good to invest on buying real estate. I am certain that prices of real estate don't dump and instead goes up always as demand is always high. Therefore it is possible that I could earn good on it.
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
To keep part of our earning, to plan our monthly budget and also to reduce unnecessary want. this will help in planning how much we need to be saving when we earn.
Activity: 23
September 05, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
Setting aside extra cash in a long haul timeframe is additionally great in the event that you have cash to spare each month for your investment funds however in the event that to what extent you are sparing in the event that you can't set aside some cash normal then you can't spare more than anticipated. I recommend that you should set likewise an objective for setting aside some cash particularly in the event that you month to month wage is relatively correct with your day by day needs particularly for your family so we should know how to oversee additionally our salary/cash/bitcoin consistently for our investment funds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 05, 2018, 08:01:01 AM
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
IF you are a good saver then you can save your money if you buy some prize bonds or if you keep this money in a bank or safe house but it will not increase and if you invest your savings then you can earn some amount over it by monthly or annually.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 05, 2018, 12:25:03 AM
enter all your money in bitcoin, and leave it for years. the risk is very large, if bitcoin rises, then we will get a very large profit. if bitcoin goes down, then our money is lost.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 12:19:58 AM
You want to save money in the long run, your income requirements are stable. To be safe, you can send interest rates to banks, but you want to raise high interest rates from that amount, you can invest bitcoin because bitcoin industry development can now change your life.
Pages:
Jump to: