Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 19. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 05, 2018, 12:15:06 AM
We have number of ways on banking system to save money for a long term. I love to trade more coins and save them .
I don't suggest to save money on your bank in the long term period because it will give you nothing since the interest rate is very low and maybe your inflation rate in your place is high that makes you money less in value. I suggest to put your money in stock market or even in cryptomarket, treat this as your savings for your future needs.
Saving in the bank is for security purposes if you have a huge amount of money then you can trust bank were is the best storing of your money. But when it comes to investment while saving bank wouldn't give you a high profit, a very low interest on your saving money from the bank. Saving your money in cryptocurrency is good if you know how to manage them but if you don't have knowledge then, I tell you much better not to do. It is a high risk when you diversify your money into crypto and save, but again it's your call and thinks twice before you move through.

I just use my bank accounts for liquidity, most of my money are on the stock market but yeah its really risky but if you are holding blue chips company I think its worth it. Saving money for your future goals is important, but if you want to earn more while saving then try to invest your money in long term and you can achieve your goal early than your timeline.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
September 05, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
We have number of ways on banking system to save money for a long term. I love to trade more coins and save them .
I don't suggest to save money on your bank in the long term period because it will give you nothing since the interest rate is very low and maybe your inflation rate in your place is high that makes you money less in value. I suggest to put your money in stock market or even in cryptomarket, treat this as your savings for your future needs.
Saving in the bank is for security purposes if you have a huge amount of money then you can trust bank were is the best storing of your money. But when it comes to investment while saving bank wouldn't give you a high profit, a very low interest on your saving money from the bank. Saving your money in cryptocurrency is good if you know how to manage them but if you don't have knowledge then, I tell you much better not to do. It is a high risk when you diversify your money into crypto and save, but again it's your call and thinks twice before you move through.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 04, 2018, 11:50:39 PM
Monitor and observe your expenses and income and just look for the reason why you have a small savings like spending more money in shopping or eating outside the house then adjust that and slowly work on your budget so you will have to save more money than before and that will give you a chance to save more money on a long term period.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 04, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
Being trief is a good sign of looking forward to a good future, saving can be done ,if you have a self discipline , planning to save is useless if you will not do it seriously, Things that are not primary in needs should be minimized, try to have extra saving from your job pay as much as possible , do not waste energy at home to save bills and minimized dinner in high price food chain.,earm to budget what is to spend in the coming days  ,that are just ways to save money for a long term plan.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
Well for me its very easy to make plan How to save your money in long term period. Just try to make investment that will grown after a year.or try to put in a bank to make sure that no one can get your money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 04, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
There are many ways to save money for future use.One of which is to have your own bank aacount.Invest in time deposit.Lastly, I would like to invite you to invest in bitcoin.

I think I prefer to place it in a bank and deposit it into time deposits at least the interest is much better than the ordinary interest from savings deposits. Another way I consider saving is to invest in life insurance where you are guaranteed a good return on investment.
I think I agree with your comments about how your money is stored correctly for a longer time.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
Saving money is really necessary, it's in case of emergency. In my opinion, if you want to save money for a long-term period, you must have a job, and you must only buy the things that you needed in your daily life, so you won't lose your money in a way where it'll be useless. To save consistently, you must have a job.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 04, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
There are many ways to save money for future use.One of which is to have your own bank aacount.Invest in time deposit.Lastly, I would like to invite you to invest in bitcoin.
Invest in bank account is useless, you will not get profit if you only save a little money. Banks only as a place to save money are not promising investment places. Instead of saving money at a bank, you better save money in real estate or land and cryptocurrency if you dare.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 04, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

I think we just invest in bitcoin, we buy now and we wait casually don't think negatively, we keep it for a long time, ten years to come if you look at the price of bitcoin you will see a very large increase and you will become a new millionaire, good luck, if you have guts.
that's not easy like we said.while we hold it for several periode, there will much drama on market, maybe price move down and many negative issu attack crypto market.we should calculate about that.and ask to our self, are we strong enough to face this condition?
Activity: 644
September 04, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
saving money for a safe period is a necessity, but not only saves but also produces, one of which is by investing in crypto currencies besides being safe investing in these commodities is also very profitable because of the potential price movements, this can be seen from the price movement graph a few years back
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
Your article is a good one and I do believe in diversifying and investing the money to have savings. Simply putting it into banks and fixed deposits are actually not a good form of savings it actually depletes our value of money because of the inflation rate.

so having a diversified investment portfolio is a go-to way to have savings for future.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 03:33:19 AM
For saving of money proper record of income and expenses should record and if e cut off those expenses which can be controlled then it will be more good because your strategy will be more perfect and it is good to save money through investment because the value of money will not be devalued with time.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
saving money in a bank for a long time I think it's not wise, we don't know when the value of a currency will weaken, and we don't know, how long a bank will remain standing and not bankrupt. it would be wiser if we keep our assets in something that has better value such as gold and land. because the more days, the higher the value
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
September 04, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
It's always good to have something to fall back on. Better to have a saving target and work towards it. Wise investments in whatever you choose will help, just remember they come with a certain amount of risk
Activity: 1050
September 04, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
If you budget things then every thing will be in budget and don't make unnecessary expenses so that the money you will hold and it will be a great savings i like to buy some crypto on that savings and for the short time it is very profitable. If we invest in crypto then soon we can own a good amount of crypto and it is the future of monetary system.
I think what you should pay attention to is managing your finances because there are lots of expenses that have to be paid by everyone such as eating, bills and so on. moreover you also want additional income from investments. of course you need to manage finances so you know how much to save for long term
it should indeed be the money used to invest is free money, so we will be more calm facing price fluctuations, besides that it is not faced with the problem of meeting the needs of life, and it is expected that profit will be maximized
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
September 04, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
Investments are the best form of money saving but need to pick the right kind of investing field for your needs wrong one will get you to lose everything in no time.For the people who want to save money the crypto currency is also best investment but comes with risk too so just understand what is crypto before investing can keep you away from serious loss.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
If you budget things then every thing will be in budget and don't make unnecessary expenses so that the money you will hold and it will be a great savings i like to buy some crypto on that savings and for the short time it is very profitable. If we invest in crypto then soon we can own a good amount of crypto and it is the future of monetary system.
I think what you should pay attention to is managing your finances because there are lots of expenses that have to be paid by everyone such as eating, bills and so on. moreover you also want additional income from investments. of course you need to manage finances so you know how much to save for long term
Pages:
Jump to: