Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 20. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 04, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
basically the easiest way to save money is not spending it if it is not necessary to, i mean, use your money in something that worth buying and it can generate income rather than spending it with nothing in return, like investments, the most common investment that offers long term ROI is property or real estate, in bitcoin, to save from losses is to hodl on a longer period. it will not only save your losses but also save more money when selling it if the price is high.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:46:10 AM
In my knowledge you better invest the money you have in the form of precious metals or a box of agricultural land that is just a small example of investment that takes a very long time. If you want to invest your money in Cryptocurrency, you must have a wide knowledge or you can find out and explore information about Cryptocurrency.
In Cryptocurrency, if you can choose the right time and choose the right coin you can immediately enjoy the results of the investment that has a short time, but also if your choice is not right you can suffer a little loss or experience a big loss.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
September 04, 2018, 01:36:04 AM
How to save money on a long-term period can be a good investment by way of investment goods or shares, in addition to saving money in the long run, we'll get the results also from the investment.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 01:34:56 AM
it also rely's on how you save money and how do you see money, you can save for a long term if you desire, it begins in your mindset.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
September 04, 2018, 12:39:59 AM
how to save money in the long term with us saving in our trading account, I can save my money in my INDODAX, because I trade in INDODAX, trading on a long-term basis is the right choice for now.
Activity: 66
September 04, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
Their have different ways to save money on a long term period. On this is, investing in different business so that your money can circulate and earn you a lot. But first, planning is the best way of saving your money because you may know the objective or goal of your money so that you can secure your money on a long time period. Managing can also help you to save by recording your expenses and needs. And explore many more information and ideas to make your money save on a long time.
Activity: 102
September 03, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
I think everyone is sure to know this, but the bank has a shortage, there is an administration fee every month, if you don't mind you can choose it.
If you want to save money in the long term, you can choose bank deposit, invest on altcoin that have good prospect and gold

The bank does have an administrative fee, but as long as our deposits get more interest than the fee, it is quite profitable
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 09:33:54 PM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
I think everyone is sure to know this, but the bank has a shortage, there is an administration fee every month, if you don't mind you can choose it.
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I think we just invest in bitcoin, we buy now and we wait casually don't think negatively, we keep it for a long time, ten years to come if you look at the price of bitcoin you will see a very large increase and you will become a new millionaire, good luck, if you have guts.
I want to increase my courage with investing in cryptocurrency in the market and want to try to save  bitcoin to a long time, but a long time ago the price of bitcoin still under $ 1, I was still scared
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:44:13 PM
If you budget things then every thing will be in budget and don't make unnecessary expenses so that the money you will hold and it will be a great savings i like to buy some crypto on that savings and for the short time it is very profitable. If we invest in crypto then soon we can own a good amount of crypto and it is the future of monetary system.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

I think we just invest in bitcoin, we buy now and we wait casually don't think negatively, we keep it for a long time, ten years to come if you look at the price of bitcoin you will see a very large increase and you will become a new millionaire, good luck, if you have guts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:07:28 PM
Long-term irregularities in money are included in the INDODAX account, if possible we have to buy coins whose prices go down and we have to buy them, we wait for up to 4 months we will definitely use long-term trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
August 26, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
I have different way of  saving my money for long term period as what OP has told,but i know that many of cryptonians are doing the same.

Every pay day i am buying one crypto coin or token using my 10% of compensation,from this i gathered already 40% bitcoin 20% ethereum and the 40% goes to different coins and tokens of my choice f.

For me this is the proper way to sage our money for long term,HOLDING coins/tokens is not just saving instead it goes with profit also upon holding
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
Simple. If you engage to cryptocurrencies then you did that too.spending long time invested from cryptocurrencies is good for you.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
you need business to maintain your have you have also you need a bank account if you have business surely you can take some profits

Saving a small percentage of your income monthly will surely help you save money for a long-term period. Saving money with a goal of how much or for what the money is for, will help you become motivated to save. Also investments will help as long as the investment is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Berinvestasi cara yg sangat bagus apakah itu bersifat coin.emas.perak.atau tanah..yg pada dasarnya tidak pernah rugi mungkin saja bisa di investasi kan di bitcoin..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 26, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
Good stuff to read dude,its worth spending time but this only applicable for those who may take time to read the article from start to the last part since it was very usable in our daily lives.i am saving this as a reference for my own befits.thanks for this one budz
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
August 26, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
How to save money in the long run could be by way of invested money in order to get results in one time, can also be stored with the shape of the goods such as gold because it can be sold at anytime and can be sold at any time and the price certainly will always go up gradually.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 26, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
Don't save your fiat money for too long period because the value of fiat keeps decreasing day by day due to inflation,if we want to increase the amount we need to invest on to something or can just convert all the money into gold which is one of the safest investment but non profitable most of the times.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
If you want to save your money for long term. So you can buy some bitcoin or others crypto from online exchange market. For hold your money long term you will be profitable in future.
Pages:
Jump to: