Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 2. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
July 07, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
I suggest you to start bounty from social media campaign like facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and reddit, etc
dont forget to make ERC20 Token wallet (I use myetherwallet) and minimum requirement to join bounty campaign is junior member

We can don start in social media campaign if our rank is newbie or jr member.
Because as of now it was too hard to find a signature that accepted a low rank some of the bounty campaign was accepted only a high rank.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
For starters, I would advise a good look at the information of bounty on this forum, then you need to study a few dozen campaigns and their white paper to have some understanding about the quality of the campaign.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
As you are newbie, you will not be able to participate in signature campaigns. Still you can do social media like facebook, twitter, telegram and blogging which is really profitable. In the mean time gain the domain knowledge by studying the basic concepts of the crypto currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
First you must have a rating of at least a junior member to participate in the award ceremony. to strengthen the argument, which he already knows and understands the rules established in this forum. Then carefully choose the generosity that you will follow. Follow every rule in the generosity to which you will join. In addition to the signature campaign, you can join another campaign when you are a beginner, for example, in a social network. there are some generosity that allow you to join the signature campaign. But pay a little.
Activity: 79
July 06, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
You are looking for threads in a special branch of the forum. You find what you like best. You're undergoing verification. You start writing. Everything is easy and simple, there are no pitfalls. Therefore, it would be enough to read the guide, and not to produce new topics.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
In your level as of now, so as I, you can do a signature campaign which will give you a good profit, but read the rules in doing signature campaign because they might disqualify you of disobeying the rules they have provided in signature.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

First of all, learn how to select the bounty, and only then take part. This is the basic skill that will help you earn on the bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
July 05, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
I think the easy way to determine a good bounty campaign is to see the bounty manager. this is a reference for people who do not understand the analysis of a project. for other things may be more difficult because of the many to be calculated
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
First you need to create an account here at bitcointalk.choose on what bounty you'll join. be particular on the rules,makes sure to follow them correctly to earn your stakes.just always read the rules if you will fit in to their qualification..because some bounty dont accept participant if it a newbie rank.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
if u are new at this campaign u must know how to communicate each other and when u started bounty campaing read the rules to avoid mistakes
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
July 05, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
Start reading and learning is what the basic things to do in order to have something important to deal your crypto busines through bounty campaign that you participate for. Once you've got reward that is enough to lessen the stress that you've done.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
Pump your accounts in social networks, you can also do writing articles on Steemit ,but you also need to have a pumped account, so do it now.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
First of all, you need to rank up in your bitcointalk account at least Jr. Member to join in some bounty campaigns. There are projects which accepts Jr. Member as the minimum rank to participate in their bounty campaigns. After you achieve the minimum rank requirements of course you need to find bounty campaigns and if you found one you need to follow the required task in order for them to reward you with tokens or according to the deal. Some are paying dollars but most of them are tokens. Every bounty campaigns have their own rules and regulations, instructions to follow and bounty allocated in the said campaign. Always be careful and examine first the bounty you are wishing to participate since not all of them are legit and always remember that we are bounty hunters. Let's dig deeper and hunt the most valuable. Happy bounty hunting to all!!!
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
Learn this forum carefully, create a post to get a rank, when the rank has reached jr member, you go in and learn in bounty thread, in the forum that many projects that you will follow. Read and learn projects that you think are potentially and you can follow the project, learn the rules and many posts according to the rule.
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
First think about it, but do you need it? Now in the bounty campaigns you will not earn much. But if you decide to still participate - just find the right bounty and apply ...
Activity: 29
July 05, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
Better yet, check projects you really like for bounty campaigns  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 05, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Choose your bounty at bounties forum.and you follow rules from manager..there you can see how manager give you task for bounty campaign..doing their task with their rules..you will get reward token from their program..keep spirit budd..
Activity: 74
July 05, 2018, 04:49:29 AM
If you want to start a bounty campaign, first find a good campaign to participate then you start with facebook twitter or telegram campaign, you can't wear a signature because you are still newbie
Activity: 81
July 05, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
I suggest you should to be at least Junior Member forum rank, because you can not join any Bounty Campaign if you are a newbie ,  reasearch for good bounty that have good project and good bounty manager then try to participate. before decide to participate on bounty you need to read and understand what the rules and follow it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 08:19:36 AM
Well if your first time participating in any bounty all you gonna do is to read some rules of bounty and make sure your rank must be qualified on their requirements needed, And if you want a bounty have some potential to be succeed make sure just of their website of whitepaper.

Here in crypto to participate in a campaign you must atleast a jr. Member and don't have any violence or not in redtrust because, this is one of requirements to belong in a campaign and then you should construct opinions in desired topic.
Pages:
Jump to: