Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 3. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Well if your first time participating in any bounty all you gonna do is to read some rules of bounty and make sure your rank must be qualified on their requirements needed, And if you want a bounty have some potential to be succeed make sure just of their website of whitepaper.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
Following the Bounty campaign, there are many kinds.
Bounty campaign is very interesting to follow because of many benefits obtained from Bounty Campaign.
For example, you are interested to follow the signature campaign, you need to get a high level in order to get a lot of stakes.
You need to follow the rules in the signature campaign and post in the bitcointalk forum and try to fulfill all the rules as you will get stakes every week.
Activity: 39
July 04, 2018, 05:08:47 AM
You need to be a jr. member first. for you to have that you need to post until you get 30 post and then you will be promoted. then you can start doing bounty by posting on social media. depends on the management.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
I think, now it's too late to start participating in the bounty campaigns. The quality and size of payments in bounty is constantly declining, and the number of participants is now too large.
I think it's not like that, not a down payment problem is all also dependent on the market price. there is also a huge bounty project. it all depends on how we choose the project. many participants I think this is also related to the number of ico projects that also continue to appear, this triggers the increase bounty hunter.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 04, 2018, 03:24:31 AM
I think, now it's too late to start participating in the bounty campaigns. The quality and size of payments in bounty is constantly declining, and the number of participants is now too large.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
You are looking for threads in a special branch of the forum. You find what you like best. You're undergoing verification. You start writing. Everything is easy and simple, there are no pitfalls. Therefore, it would be enough to read the guide, and not to produce new topics.
Activity: 202
July 03, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
There are many bounty platforms and forumes with instructions. it will really help you
Activity: 2
July 03, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I believe you can find a bounty campaign site like Bounty Hunt as an example.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
If your rankings are a new member or junior member it is not easy to participate in some bonus campaigns here as the signature campaign, some of them not accepting a low rank. But they have a bonus campaign that has been adopted a low ranking, like social media campaign or translation
Activity: 87
July 03, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
You have to go up with a higher position and after that you can join a bounty campaign. There are so many bounty campaigns available in the forum but there are also many scams. Try to choose good projects from recognized gift managers. when you increase your level, you can also participate in signature campaigns and can receive more free tokens than social media gift campaigns. Further use the websites mentioned below to find the best gift campaign.
Activity: 198
July 03, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
you can find bounty campaigns from the Bitcointalk Bounties (Altcoins) forums. I can see you are a Jr. Member and you can do a signature campaign if you want. Social media campaigns are easy for you and I suggest you to do them first.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
kalu I think as a beginner also here, and just joined the bounty campaign, but to be able to follow the bounty campaign for now we must know the qualifications of the bounty how, after that, we must meet these qualifications, one of them is to have an account with a rating Junior Members, Then find the right gifts we want to follow to join them, and register ourselves according to the rules listed. Understand all the terms and rules demanded of the gifts we do during the campaign.
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Have we already asked ourselves "Why do we need a bounty campaign?", a big issue is that the so called ambassadors are often coin droppers, which will not be fun once you hit exchanges.
Activity: 115
July 03, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

For those who want to join in bounty campaign and if you are new  i must suggest to ranked up to Jr. Member prior to participate in bounty campaign becasue there are only few ICOs projects that accepting newbie.
Activity: 163
July 03, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
I am still in the learning phase, I started to follow the bounty campaign by looking at the token that will be distributed, if the token wages are distributed many definitely I will follow the bounty, never originally choose bounty.
Activity: 95
July 03, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
To start joining bounty campaign from social media, you should have facebook, twitter and instagram account. You need to have more friends or followers so that higher stakes will be allocated to you. If the project is successful and the ICO is sold successfully, you will received a good reward.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
you enter the bounty item on this forum and choose a you for a fit transaction, the war you can that you will be succeeded and mang lại lợi nhuận cho bạn. please make them.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
First you need to use my list to choose a bounty company. read carefully the terms and conditions and join. But first you need to prepare Facebook and Twitter to work. To invite a maximum of friends.
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
to start following bounty you can choose bounty program that you will follow on Bounties board after that you can read how and regulation about how to follow bounty. minimum member or Junior Member to follow signature campaign
Activity: 101
July 02, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

To begin bounty campaign you have prepared first which one campaign kind you need to took part, there are numerous sorts of bounty campaign to partook, you can joined bounty online campaign where you ought to have facebook and twitter media record and you could took an interest by signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: