Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 30. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
Everyone is giving you a solution for participating in bounty campaign but as the title says I was thinking you are asking help to start your very own bounty campaign. In that case, hire a professional bounty manager for making things easy and run the campaign smoothly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 24, 2018, 05:25:37 PM
First you need more post. With range : newbie, you can't join to 95% bounty campaing(others 5% - you wil get realy low value of coins).
Next go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one bounty campaing. Read regulations, if it suits you, fill form or give comment - how to join you will have in regulations.

Not exactly. Newbies participates too many bounties. Only %20-25 of them rejects newbies. For example, a newbie is not suitable Sylon's bounties because he demand Full member and upper. If your Twitter, Facebook account is not older than 2+ months, you may not join %20-30 of the active bounties.

I recommend you to reach more than 3000 friens in facebook and more than 5000 followers on Twitter. It is definite that you will be junior member in a short time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

To  start for a bounty campaign , you should be  completed first the posts  and activity they needed to become a junior member or become a member. then you can join and choose  a signature campaign you are wearing  in all your post . DEpends how many post they will required   every week until the end  of campaign  .

Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 24, 2018, 05:17:54 PM
It is not only signature bounty you should look up to. When i was a newbie i used to roam around here looking for opportunities to join and earn. I tried joining facebook and twitter, telegram and slacks. I was not exectng even to be paid i only tried but to my surprise, though i got small payment for each bounty since i joined also in twitter and telegram and slacks i got a quite considerable amount of tokens at the end..you can also try.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
Bounty is another way to get free Bitcoin or Ethereum. As you newbies you have need to follow instruction carefully in other to achieved what you want. Bounty hunting is nice you can sometimes earn more than those that invest. I have personally benefitted. All you need is Facebook friends at least 300 (but gradually try to add more to enjoy more benefit (Up 5000 friends). Try to create Twitter and have follower at least 300 follower for beginners (add more up to 5000 followers). With all this and your report Bitcointalk forum, your rank will be increasing then when you get to Junior member you can start participating in signature campaign. Signature campaign is more  rewarding. As you begin I wish you success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 24, 2018, 05:03:23 PM
the first step to join bounty campaign is the rank of our account minimal jr member, because there is rarely a project to allow newbie to join the project. if you want to start a bounty campaign, you should choose a project that offers a big bounty allocation. after that select one bounty campaign that want to follow, such as signature campaign, article, video, social media campaign, and others. you must understanding the rule. if you already understand then you can start to do the bounty campaign
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
my suggestion raise your account rank become junior member, then go into marketplace, choose bounty, there are many ico project, choose the rule that you master, maybe easy to follow social media campaign. choose a good manager, a good project read his whitepaper, maybe it's from me,
Activity: 187
April 24, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Starting bounty campaign is very easy. But before, you have to increase your account rank at least jr. member in order to follow signature campaign. For now you can only choose bounty social media campaign like twitter. If you join bounty social media especially twitter, it's good you set up a real account and have followers, then visit their ICO threads, click the registration link, fill out the form, confirm, and wait until your name is in their spreadsheet, and you can start working, obey what they want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
April 20, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
most bounty campaign required medium-high rank  to partecipate a bounty but at the beginning you can try some airdrop to get extra coin and then start some bounty campaign like social media task, very important read the rules of the campaign. Good luck
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Be an active member of this forum, for you to rank your account up. Reach atleast jr member for more better result. Learn/study all the information about forum rules, to avoid of being banned/red tags. Read carefully the rules of every bounty threads before joining/participating for you to easy follow the whole things in the campaigns youve choose. Bring designated wallets for every bounties requirements.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
First you have to increase your rank.If you are in Newbie,you must post to increase the rank.If you are a jr member then you can work bounty campaing.You will be able to do all the activities of social media. You must have a Facebook and Twitter account for that besides, you must understand all the tasks of bounty camping.And there are rules for each bounty campaing you have to work according to that rule.
Activity: 49
April 20, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
You can participate in social media campaigns like facebook twitter etc.. Try to reach 30 activity so that you promote to jr member and can participate in signature campaign also join telegram to get some tokens.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
April 20, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

As a beginner, you should try to look for campaigns who accepts a newbie rank. It is really hard to look for bounties who only accepts lower rankings. I think you should first try to do something to get a higher ranking so the it would be easier for you to look for good projects. Also, you must be very eager to learn new things about bounty campaigns.
Activity: 195
April 20, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Start by creating and using social media accounts. Start posting on the forum within one month. You have to reach the rank of Junior member.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 20, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
Find an ICO you are interested in and then check if they have a bounty campaign and their requirements. You will need to rank up to participate in most signature campaigns (some signature campaigns do accept newbies, not sure if any currently do, but I remember participating in one as a newbie) as well as for translation / moderation campaigns within the forum. While you rank up you can sign up for social media campaigns (Twitter, FB), content creation (if you meet their follower requirements). Some ICOs also have Telegram Airdrop, and tat might be the easiest one to join (though maybe not the most rewarding as the allocation tends to be low and many people sign up).
Activity: 574
April 20, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

First you have to be knowledgable regarding cryptocurrency even as a newbie there are various free resources online that you can read and a lot of it are in this forums. In order to be eligible to join through bounty campaigns you need to increase your forum rank which will require you to be proficient and contributing well here in bitcoin talk to receive merits and activities which will help you to increase your rank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
First of all, read all the rules and regulations well then post regularly within a month your rank will be upgraded to Jr. Member. There are one or two bounty campaigns where you can join as a newbie, but you wouldn't get many coins, so It would be better not to join now and wait till the rank is upgraded.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
You have at least Jr. Member rank to be able to follow bounty campaign. In bounty campaign you must follow the rules they have set if you will be dismissed in the campaign that you follow. Many bounty only allow Jr.Member to follow the signature campaign. Now there are some Bounty who will accept Newbie to join in their signature.
Activity: 85
April 20, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
Go to alternate currency discussion > marketplace > bounties > you can join social media campaigns or any thing,the most profitable would be signatures and translations that is why we should be more focused with these bounties,but the competition is a little tricky which is why i wont be surprised when these bounties wont be profitable in the future.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

This is where the bounty can be found
You have to have social networking accounts like twitter, reddit, facebook, .. and follow the requirements of the campaign manager
Pages:
Jump to: