Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 31. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Best thing to do is rank up to Jr. Member by posting (aim to post worthwhile posts) on here. There are some bounty campaigns that I've come across recently that were accepting newbies.

Here is one - I'm not sure if it's worth joining so do your research on it, but newbie's can join the signature campaign.

ZEROEDGE.BET ICO BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-zeroedgebet-1000eth-newbies-to-legendary-2926856

The campaign ends 01/08/2018.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
April 20, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
The first thing you need is to study the forum and other materials. Without the necessary knowledge, you can join the bounty, but you can not choose a good one. in any case, first get a little experience and then you can choose the most profitable bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
Learn the first rule and how a quality post and true. studied choose bounty ICO that promises to produce and not getting scam. and if the rank is still a newbie then raise at least until Jr. member because the minimum rank of the majority is the Jr. member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
You can join bounties through bountyhive if you are still newbie because they accept newbies for social media campaigns but if you would like to join other campaigns that are posted on the bounty thread you must be at least junior member.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

1) first reach Junior Member Rank
2)then  go to bountys thread , choose project you like, believe into it and chose the way you are going to promote them(signature, twitter, content creation, etc.)
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 05:29:28 AM
As newbie in cryptocurreny there is a lot of advantages you should follow one of this you should be ranked as a Jr member so that you can join signature campaign and social media like Facebook twitter instagram telegram blogging and much more. There is a problem with you
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
To begin developing your social networks (Twitter, Facebook, telegrams ). Carefully read the terms of the bounty, and create a file-table where you insert the important links and conditions of the bounty. If you have any questions, please contact bounty managers in telegrams. For starters think about 10-15 bounty , and further see himself how many you can part. Good luck.
Activity: 403
April 20, 2018, 03:55:05 AM
for beginners You can not join any gift campaign, you need to get a minimum JR rating, then you can start your campaign and follow the signature.
Activity: 392
April 20, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
To start for joining campaigns first you should be ranked as higher position suck as a Jr member since joining signatures campaigns, social media campaigns required the numbers of friends or followers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
I first raised my rank and after I opened twitter account for not using twitter.

I joined the bounty campaings  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 02:17:09 AM
As you are newbie, you will not be able to participate in signature campaigns. Still you can do social media like facebook, twitter, telegram and blogging which is really profitable. In the mean time gain the domain knowledge by studying the basic concepts of the crypto currency.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 12:33:00 AM
First, you need to be in Junior Member rank, and to do that you need minimum 30 posts. If you already become a jr member, you can find bounty in Alternate Cryptocurrencies section, then go to the Marketplace then there's Bounty section. In that section you can find many bounty. Just find one that suits you. Don't forget to read the rules.
Activity: 67
April 19, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
You should get atleast a jr.member rank for you to start earning in bounty campaigns! you should learn the basics before you can earn because if you wont,you are going to shitposts all over the forum and you could be banned if that happens.You shouldnt be looking for the money because time will come for you,and you will be able to earn a lot when you have learned enough here.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

First you must look for a campaign that suits you best. Read rules carefully and follow them diligently. Fill up form and submit. Don’t forget to wear signature ads according to rank you have. Join the campaign telegram so you can easily chat campaign managers if you have questions to ask. There some campaigns now that accepts even newbie. Blessed earnings!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 19, 2018, 11:14:58 PM
It really depends on what bounty are you willing to participate, anyway, first check this thread : here.You can go for telegram bounty right now, after you are at least jr member you can also apply for signature, translation etc.
other than that when it is easier without having to send a report is by following on bounty platform. such as bounty hive. there with easy to use and follow bounty is also available airdrop
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
I think looking for a bounty campaign that can be for newbie rankings and do the registration correctly by filling out the columns in the column and do the task requested by the bounty campaign maker, that's my opinion.
Thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

For a newbie rank it is better to upgrade first your rank for at least Jr.member rank because most campaign are only accepting Jr.member up to legendary rank so for now you need to do is keep making quality post until you reach Jr.member rank. Then after reaching it you can now applicable to join or participate in many campaign that will accepted you as a Jr .member.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

In participating in campaign the very much important is you better need to have a knowledge or legit information about your perspective campaign to avoid you from scammers. You need to study and search first their platform and their mission and vision. And then after that you may now decide if you think that they are legit or only scam. However, joining in campaign it is better that you're in at least jr.member rank because almost the campaign are not accepting newbie rank. In addition, it is good to remember and study the rules and regulation of the campaign for you to not eliminated.     
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
Reach your post to 30 to raise youre rank to Jr. Member, because most of the campaign do not accept newbie. The go to Bounty section and find a bounty campaign. Then follow the rules on what campaign you will join. All you need is in the rules
Activity: 364
April 19, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
the main thing to start bounty camapaign is you must have the following account:
1. Twitter account (minimum 5 months and minimum 500 followers) - required
2. A Facebook account (minimum 5 months and friendship of at least 100) - is required
3. bitcointalk account - required
4. Ethereum wallet accounts like: parity, myetherwallet, metamask. - required
5. Wave wallet account
by joining through social networking, you will be given a newbie level who only do job posing. Once the level increases, you can select the campaign you want and register in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable
Pages:
Jump to: