Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop smoking? - page 21. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:40:58 PM
You cannot stop something until you really, really want it, and until you are convinced, each and every time you think about relapse, that it is not worth the progress you have made. Until you truly, fully believe that, it does not matter which method. That is probably why it hasn't worked for you yet.
Activity: 11
February 26, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

I tried two things so far:

1. Fully stoping to smoke
2. Gradually reducing

But it backfired every time. How did you stop?

When I intend to quit smoking, at that moment I immediately throw away all thoughts about smoking. Then the next step is that we get used to get together with people who do not smoke. This way I have proved myself and it works.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

2. Gradually reducing

I also smoked for 10 years. At first I prefered second options which you called gradually reducing. But then I started to smoke again. Then I tried first choice and I said to myself that I was powerless agains to smoke and weak person. I pumped myself up and than I stopped it.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
It is important to understand that smoking is not a habit, but a drug addiction that becomes stronger with time. From a stupid and disgusting habit to get rid much easier, but with the dependence you still have to fight.
Activity: 90
February 26, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
First of all you must motivate your self to stop smoking.put on your mind quit smoking try to chew some gum and candys as an alternative..
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
First, find the motivation why you would like to stop smoking. Is it for your health, your family etc. Next, learn how to discipline yourself. Stopping immediately may not work for you especially is you've been doing it for a long time. Lessening your intake gradually may be more effective. Also, a person you trust whom you can open up to and check your progress can also be a great emotional support.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
February 26, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
I dont know how magic works, but to my friends mostly helped Alan Carr quit smoking book
https://www.allencarr.com/free-information/stop-smoking/top-tips-on-how-to-stop-smoking-using-allen-carrs-easyway/ - here is the link
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

2. Gradually reducing

ooo I have the same problem/ I spend a lot of money because of smoking/ And I even do not know what to do/ It is a serious addiction and not everyone can overcome it/ do you agree with me?
Activity: 179
February 26, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
It would be very hard to get out of the way you are living day by day. the same as
you want to stop meroko will be difficult for you to stop
meroko karna you've been accustomed to for many years
Activity: 86
February 26, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
if you choose to live life longer, Stop Smoking !!!
keep in that mind smoking is dangerous to your health.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
In order to quit this addiction you need, first and foremost, to understand yourself and come to the conclusion that cigarettes have no pleasure. This is an illusion, which, if not disposed of, can ruin your health.
You do not need to sacrifice yourself before you come to the conclusion about stopping smoking. You should tune in to a positive mood and keep in your head the thought that very soon you will become non-smoker. Let me understand the inner self that by giving up nicotine, you will feel much better, and your life will flow in a healthy stream. In fact, quitting smoking is not so hard.
The main thing is to believe in yourself! Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
February 26, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
If you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, the risk of a heart attack in your case is twice that of non-smokers. But just 24 hours without cigarettes-and you reduce your chances. Moreover, very much.
Activity: 263
February 26, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
after 15 years without cigarettes, your heart returned to shape as if you had never started Smoking. In addition to this, your body has recovered 100%, and the long road has definitely been passed not for nothing.
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
Drop dramatically — to just eliminate cigarettes from the life, and all that accompanied them (the accessories, the rituals, etc.) throw away without regrets. So you can quit Smoking for 2 days, and on the second day the physical addiction to nicotine is almost not felt. There is only a psychological factor that needs to be addressed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

2. Gradually reducing

To stop smoking this will only be happen and begin only to yourself. Even you listen to many of your friends advise about it if your not decided to quit in it their advises and opinion is useless.

If it's really that worse and you can't seem to complete a day without it, consult a professional. Sometimes stopping fully on the spot can do harm as well since your body will be adapting to not having nicotine. Some people have withdrawals even. It's not bad if you seek a doctor or a snitch's help
Activity: 167
February 26, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
To stop smoking, only plug in the work. For me only work I forget everything. And sometimes I need candy to control my cravings.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

2. Gradually reducing

To stop smoking this will only be happen and begin only to yourself. Even you listen to many of your friends advise about it if your not decided to quit in it their advises and opinion is useless.
Activity: 205
February 26, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
Convince yourself that smoking will lessen you lifespan and causes different illness and avoid smoking. Make yourself busy always and think about your health.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
February 26, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
I'm a smoker too,I tried to do everything to quit but I can not avoid it.really true cigarette is so addictive.1pack for a day but now is only 5 stick per day try vapevape it seems like candy.show the ingridients to bottle of juice you will use it and  will be much more flavor to choose.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
February 26, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
We all know that smoking is bad to our health and if you are concern about your health and your future as well you can stop it... As long as your mind and your body coordinates with that goal you can easily stop... Its depend only to you and to your decision  if you want to quit with that kind of habits  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: