Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 15. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't think we need to worry about this problem, because no one is willing to give up the opportunity to make money. On the contrary, we should worry about what the hunter should do if there is no bounty activity!
Activity: 476
Without bounty hunters, modern ICO development is impossible.  After all, this is a good, global and very cheap advertising.  If you order an advertisement to a large agency, then the companies will pay more and the result will be worse.
Activity: 434
No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.
There are a huge number of ICO projects that conduct their ICO without bounty companies, and the minimum investment they start from 10 thousand dollars, as a rule, such projects collect Hard Cap in a few days or even hours, bounty need those projects that can not independently spread themselves, but many offices have their distributors of information.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The rewards assigned to bounty hunters for most bounty events are very low, and even if the hunters sell them immediately, the price of the token will not be seriously affected!
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
That's a question that has various answers. I am of the opinion that without bounty hunters, bounties will not work. Because, with the existence of bounty hunters related to bounties.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

So you mean that they are blaming the bounty hunters in the fall of the market? I think it is quite unreasonable since the market is helped by the bounty hunters in order to gain supporters and investors. Bounty hunters are the essential components of a successful business. They should be aware of that.
Activity: 364
A bounty campaign cannot exist without bounty hunters. Any bounty campaign is created specifically for bounty hunters and only thanks to its participants the project becomes known to all interested investors. I think that a bounty campaign is a necessary part of any project.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Yes the can do without bounty hunters but not everybody will know about them why because bounty hunters are the ones that spread news about upcoming altcoins  by spreading the news on social media’s.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I think just most of the tasks that take on bounty hunters, can be shifted to advertising agencies, which are much better able to cope with this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Bounty hunters offers work to promote ones project.Projects has nothing to do without proper promotions.The saddest part is when bounty hunters scammed by the developers or promoted a scammed ICOS.The hunters doesn't need to be blame if they sell their tokens or coins after it is put in an exchange because they have work hard for it and the distribution of tokens was once their happines.They only have little share on the allocated tokens so why blame them as dumpers.The projects success is to be credited to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 490
bounties and bounty hunter is a unity that cannot be separated, both of them need each other and will run successfully if both of them do the task properly and correctly.
bounties will not be successful without a bounty hunter, because bounty hunters are people who introduce and advertise a bounties so they can be famous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Some bounty hunters see bounty as work and pay job. They are after quick money, not minding what the amount is, inasmuch as it meets their immediate needs. Those hold are those with the mindset of investment and of making profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
ICOs mostly have become liars, they hardly keep up to their own words once the ICO has ended. They start looking for ways to cheat bounty hunters, start slashing allocation or locking tokens that was not stated in the beginning.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Try and check ANN thread, there are so many ICO project that have run successfully without launching bounty campaign. most of them will just do private sales and one they have enough fund to start the project they will end the initial token offering. Most of this ICO use other form of advertisement apart form bounty. this include referal, placing of target ads on platform such as coinmarketcap, Etherscan etc. many of the project in this category doesnt set huge sum of money as hardcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com

There are tons of projects that did not run bounty campaigns, and many of them turned out to be successful and recognizeable.
One of the solutions to prevent bounty hunters from dumping tokens is their lock-up for certain time (say, at least a couple of months after ICO).
At the same time, such a measure seems to be unfair for people who spent their precious time on promoting a project.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108

I think theres a problem with this kind of matter if that happen. Theres a big possibility that the particular ICO will be lessen the reached cap because bounty hunters is one of the most important for promoting that particular ICO to advertise it in social media either facebook or twitter and especially in the bitcointalk forum because there are so many investors browsing in here.
Activity: 378
I think yes but it would be much difficult. It's better to ditribute tokens after some months after listing. The price will be stable so it wouldn't be a problem to buy all bountyhunter's tokens
Activity: 812
Merit: 105

I think it's very difficult to get the success of a bounty project without a bounty hunter. I think bounty hunters are very useful for the success of a bounty or ICO project. bounty hunters will promote the bounty project so that people know it so that investors want to invest in the bounty project.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
How can a company be successful without its worker?
How can a police station be good without the policemen?
How can a school be called a school without students?
then that is the answer! how can a bounty become a marketing without a marketer!
Activity: 354

Bounties is actually the reason why bounty community making their own money by doing their own tasks and saying or typing their knowledge about a certain topic. For example signature bounty campaign. This campaign needed you to post in a certain thread that they required and you need to post according to their rules.
Pages:
Jump to: