Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 14. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

It should be obvious to anyone that the model of distributing tokens to participants in order to promote a coin is very effective because if that was not the case then the forum will not be filled with so many new coins, it is a very effective strategy because you are paying bounty hunters with tokens that have no value yet and that didn't cost you anything to create and if the campaign fails you lost nothing, so the strategy is perfect for the developers.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
You probably meant the ICO.Bounty and is to give people money for advertising.But in General,ICO can do without the bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Nowadays it is very hard to develop on this forum without bounty hunters, mostly every project needs bounty hunters, and after getting the profit some of bounty hunters try to sell as fast as it is possible in order to fix the profit.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Bounty hunters work very hard and get paid. Then they sold those tokens soon. But I think they can get good profits if they sell a few days later.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Nothing, I mean literally, the project will die without bounty hunters. Everyone is blaming hunters for dumping the price, but not so many people understand that without hunters, they won't be any soft cap or even hard cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Each bounty hunter acts as an advertising agent for the project. They distribute advertising in their social networks or on the forum. Bounty will not exist without bounty hunters.
It seems to me that this is no longer advertising, but a way to form a strong community for the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Jesus, what are you talking about?
it is not logical,because bounty and hunters are connected between,it is something what can't exist separately!
Lyd
Merit: 101
Bounty hunters are very important for the projects because all of us now that the advertising and the promoting are important for other people who didn't invest yet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Each bounty hunter acts as an advertising agent for the project. They distribute advertising in their social networks or on the forum. Bounty will not exist without bounty hunters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think no project can be more popular or achieve success if there is no help for bounty hunters. Bounty hunter plays a important role here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 308
I think bounty hunters bring real benefits to projects, thereby attracting new investors!
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Even though bounty hunting has proven to be the most effective marketing and advertise strategy it doesn't mean projects can't do away with bounty program. Remember there are other alternatives which are equally effective but costly and serious projects can go for that instead.

bounty hunting isnt a marketing or advertising method but rather it is a job for the people that hunts for available bounty ico campaigns , thats why they are being called bounty hunters .

bounties isnt also the most effective way of advertising based on what i heard and see due to the fact that other people cant see the ads since it is only circulating mainly on this forum and most of the post werent also visble at all since it can be easily dumped by a new post every hour or every minute .

thats why i think bounties can still become succesful even without bounty hunters because they can still promote their ico's in so many different ways online or even offline .
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
The total cost of rewards for bounty hunters is very small. What the penny hunters do is worth much more in the classic consideration of advertising. Someone were talking about big projects that did without bounty. These projects are exceptions and there are very few of them. If you think that after entering the stock exchange the price falls because of the hunters, you are wrong. The main reason early birds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I think in such a market it is difficult even with bounty hunters, because there are few normal projects that give confidence to investors. Now is not the time before, the investor does not lead to any ico.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

All of us here will answer that it's hard to do a promotion without bounty hunters, even if you have a good roadmap and platform it will not see the light if there are no bounty hunters to promote it, they accept your coins even if it doesn't have a value yet.
copper member
Activity: 308
Such a rhetorical question, what is the essence of bounties without bounty hunters, just like building a house without roof, the only attraction to bounties is because of the rewards and gain thereof. If a bounty is launched without an attached reward, nobody will participate in it, because while the project developers are out for some gains engaging bounties and bounty hunters they should equally deserve some pay
Activity: 672
Merit: 109

"Bounty run without hunters" - what do you mean? No bounty hunters - no bounty. If you mean may ICO achieve success without bounty? Yes, they can, almost all the best ICOs which close their hardcap don't have a bounty. Bounties are usually ran by medium projects which can't draw attention in other ways.
copper member
Activity: 280
Even though bounty hunting has proven to be the most effective marketing and advertise strategy it doesn't mean projects can't do away with bounty program. Remember there are other alternatives which are equally effective but costly and serious projects can go for that instead.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well, I think bounties won't exist since today or it will be no more profitable activity.
Did you see market today? Tell me please, who will ever invest in ICO on current market?
Merit: 11
Most companies, especially beginners can not do without bounty hunters.
Because they create all the hype around new projects, advertising them everywhere, from YouTube to social networks.
Of course, there are such projects as Durov's telegrams, which do not particularly need advertising and generally a bounty company, because everyone knows about the project without it.
But these are isolated cases.
Pages:
Jump to: