Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 20. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Is it a joke, right? In other case I can't imagine hunting and hunters as something separate.
It sounds weird, like crypto without bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Very good question, but if we analyze it carefully, then we should know that hunters need projects, not projects that require hunters, even if there are no hunters, they can still hire other advertisers!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

This is a no brainer, definitely it will not achieve success since bounties requires bounty hunters to be successful. 

The purpose of the bounty campaign is to spread news about their project and for that to materialize they need people to work for them.  These people that signed up under bounty programs are labeled as bounty hunters.  Regardles of being a manager or a group or a single person, these people who work for bounty program are called bounty hunters, and without them as I stated, will not fulfill the purpose of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

can not be imagined if the bounty without a bounty hunter. yes, I think there are a lot of hunters after getting the prize, he immediately sells it because most are afraid of losing more. I think it's very difficult if the bounty is without a bounty hunter. because the aim was to promote their project so that it was widely known by the community with the help of bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Bounty Hunters play a key part in an ICO campaign, they serve as the first supporters of the project plus they continue to promote while the bounty payment is not yet receive  unlike when it comes to other forms of advertising where the ICO has to pay upfront the website or any channel before they can promote their project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Well, the bounty hunters are the lifeline of any ICO. Without bounty hunters, the ICO won't get their token circulated and also then they have to pay for the marketing. And still they won't get the kind of marketing the bounty hunters do for them. Bounty hunters usually have the crypto related community as their followers who are looking for good investment opportunities and in this way the bounty hunters guide those investors to the ICOs.
not all projects need bounty hunters. There are projects that are focused on large investors, and not on individuals. Such projects do not need this type of advertising.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Well, the bounty hunters are the lifeline of any ICO. Without bounty hunters, the ICO won't get their token circulated and also then they have to pay for the marketing. And still they won't get the kind of marketing the bounty hunters do for them. Bounty hunters usually have the crypto related community as their followers who are looking for good investment opportunities and in this way the bounty hunters guide those investors to the ICOs.

Bounty hunters can give a lot of investors by wearing the signature code of the bounty project. Here in BitcoinTalk/forum is the best place to promote the project and to gather investors, without bounty hunters there is big possibility that the project can be failed because of lack of investor.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
ethereum is a goof crytpocurr3ny and i think taht we wilp have a faith in that and it will rise up and i am pretty sure in that
Activity: 224
Merit: 4

of course a lot of things depend on people whp are participating in them and bounty will never stop in my opnion
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Bounty hunter can not have a significant impact on the development of the project. Increasingly depends on the efforts of the team itself and the capabilities of the project to become a competitive product. The bounty hunter has too few tokens to drastically influence the situation.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Bounty hunters are the main people that spread it out to everyone Like on social media and people will no about them but without bounty hunters it will be hard for people to no about them.
Activity: 308
in my opinion, it cannot run and achieve success without hunters because the project requires hunters to promote and disseminate information about their projects to the community and investors.

Let me list you some examples such as GXchain, Loopring, Theta Token and many other projects that have succeeded without bounty. Bounty is just one part of helping people know their projects or projects that are not potential, they need bounty.
It is clear that large companies do not need bounty hunters, investors already know about them and over time I think that the number of companies that will refuse such advertising will only increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
in my opinion, it cannot run and achieve success without hunters because the project requires hunters to promote and disseminate information about their projects to the community and investors.

Let me list you some examples such as GXchain, Loopring, Theta Token and many other projects that have succeeded without bounty. Bounty is just one part of helping people know their projects or projects that are not potential, they need bounty.
Activity: 392
No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart each other, this will continue until there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.

exactly but people are making it look as if hunters are so needy that they cant survive without hunting. i believe we are all doing one thing or the other to making a living before the birth of bounty. i am not also ignoring the fact that bounty hunting has brought about extra ways of using creativity and hard-work to earn extra cash. thanks to this forum for that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think it's hard to do, because ICO campaigns always need bounty hunters, who always give ICO plenty of visitors to their site, and many have invested in bounty information. Hunter supply and spread.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

No bounty can exists without hunters. But the current shift is to find hunters who are contributing good quality posts here. Earlier the criteria was based just on rank which was independent of merits. Now we have merits to reward users who are making good posts. Campaigns are more benefited by such users.
Indeed, that is something like a singe package that can't be separated.
When ever a project opening a bounty, then automatically the bounty hunter will come to join.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent

No bounty can exists without hunters. But the current shift is to find hunters who are contributing good quality posts here. Earlier the criteria was based just on rank which was independent of merits. Now we have merits to reward users who are making good posts. Campaigns are more benefited by such users.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Sorry, but i think this is a silly question.
Whats the point in opening bounty but not hoping for bounty hunter join the bounty.
Perhaps you have to change your question, Can a project run without opening a bounty campaign or something like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
no, the bounty can't run without a bounty hunter. so it's only natural that the bounty hunter immediately sells their tokens after getting it, and that is fair. let this cooperation continue because all are mutually beneficial.
Pages:
Jump to: