Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 18. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
My sincere answer to that question is no. I do not think that projects can make it on their own without the help of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters gives them the outreach and publicity they need
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Nope, bounty hunters will still be around so far as crypto is around. That's because they'll always need advertisements to push their projects further. One other side may be that not everyone may be able to join since as crypto gets more and more regulated, all these shall be considered.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Bounty hunters are the pushing agents of the project. The project needs bounty hunters to help promote the project. This is a quick way to build communities. The more people involved in the community, the more successful the project will be.

For sure it will be an asset so that cryptocurrency world will be getting the highest point. In the communities it really needs bounty campaign so thatvghey will stand for long and it will give them productivity in the near future. The success will be IN if we hold a hand to boom.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think that if I could do without hunters, it would long ago have done so,because especially those guys who are now in this direction breaks they would have to pay less and more people had not received money and free working system,well, or even better your organization postaviti control,and pump out the money,that's all,simple!
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Bounty hunters are really important for projects with bounties projects can create their own community and they can make advertisement about project. You can look projects without bitcointalk forum thread. You will see the difference.Bounty hunters and bitcointalk bounty thread is very important for projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I know it's not polite to answer by a question for a question but what is the point of bounty campaign without bounty hunters?
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
I've seen a couple of projects that did not have bounty programs. Most of them are already established and working and have enjoyed market awareness. But the vast number of projects are not known.
Of course, bounty hunters are creating a lot of spams, but without them project won`t collect any funds.
Even when they create spam, their efforts create the hype that make investors check the project out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Bounty campaigns is the most cheapest and quickest way to promote your project. Of course, bounty hunters are creating a lot of spams, but without them project won`t collect any funds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

The importance of hunters in every ICO project is not notifiable because no ICO will success without creating awareness by marketing the product. The notion that hunter are the cause of ICO coins price fall is what I will never believe, The main thing that affects the price of ICO coins is the private sale which normal go with 50% bonus or more and some team hurt their project them selves by bring the coin which supposed to be burned to exchange.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

This Is a bit funny. But it's called bounties because there are hunting the rewards. However, I sincerely do not agree with that general statement hunters sell of easily and dump the worth of tokens. Private investors are sometimes culpable too
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
The existence of the bounty hunters is very necessary for a bounty, although it seems full of spammy things but they are very helpful in promoting the project which has given. Without them, an ico cannot maximize the token sales due to the lack of promotions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Successful projects are needed by the community and bounty hunters are one of the communities that need each other to be mutually beneficial, so far this has happened. So without bounty hunters, it would be difficult to build a good project and community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
First of all, without bounty hunters there will be no need for bounty program. Secondly, the ICO owners will spend more money in advertisements with low social media engagement.

You are absolutely right. The projects will have to spend a lot of money, running advertisements, unfortunately many ICO projects don't look at this facts, they don't see bounty hunters as anything, they look at them as beggars.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
First of all, without bounty hunters there will be no need for bounty program. Secondly, the ICO owners will spend more money in advertisements with low social media engagement.
Activity: 336
That then they need to do bounty hunters job by themselves , and Pay a lot of money in cash usually for advertisement in youtube channels or twitter channels and that wouldn't be as effective in my view .
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
make it impossible they are everywhere hunters for the distribution of coins
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
technically the answer is yes. projects can do sold out without bounty hunters. it may be an internal arragement within a specific group. imagine how bitcoin succeed without bounty hunters? it is purely the project fundamentals and perfect timing.
Yes, I agree with you. Instead of running bounty campaigns, they can promote their project by many ways. However, I think running bounty campaigns is much cheaper and safer. In case the ICO do not success, they don't need to pay anything. While bounty hunters can help to promote their project a lot.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
very difficult for the project to achieve success when doing ico because there are very few ads. so many investors do not know, but the project can be successful without the help of bounty hunters if they have partners who are very well known and have many communities
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

How can be a campaign be bounty successful if there are no participants?
How will the campaign flow without any members?
Who will spread the words worldwide?
who will wear the signatures and avatar?
who will share the post on social media?
Activity: 378
Only when they are making such a great marketing that they do not need bounty hunters. There were a lot of projects that did not have a bounty and they ended successfully, but I think the bounty hunters are needed, especially on such a market.
Pages:
Jump to: