Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 19. (Read 3442 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
I also saw a lot of great projects succeed without bounty. Most of those projects are now in the top 100 in the coinmarket. If you want the project to succeed without the bounty, you have to have many big partners and many private investors
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
IMO, they play the role for spreading information just like advertisement ads like fb or twitter.

Bounty need the hunter but they not need the hunter that only take the advantage of the bounty so that's why some bounty owner decide to require KYC to prove that the hunter really interest on the project. For me it's a great choice if you want to distributed fairly !
Activity: 434
I observed that when bounty hunters joined the bounty campaign project, but following the rules that had been determined could increase the popularity of the project so that many investors could smell it, but I agreed more on the rule that was difficult to prevent hunter bounties so that other participants could join the bounty too.
Activity: 941
I think hunters have an important role in the bounty campaigns and they should be taught how not to sell their rewards in the next seconds.
it seems that it will be a little difficult, because we know for ourselves, bounty hunters only need money, especially like the current conditions where there are not many good price projects. surely bounty hunters will soon sell their fees after they are registered in exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.

You are correct, escrow service will really be a game changer on the part of the bounty hunter though it has downsides but it will give bounties the assurance of getting their payment, I have seen some bounty managers working on the bounty escrow and i believe soon a lot will adopt it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
the project team could have overcome this, that the bounty hunter had no extraordinary effect when the token entered the exchange and most all blamed the bounty hunter when the price dropped, even though the number of tokens allocated was not so large. greater allocation for teams and investors. if from a hunter bounty I think they (dev) can handle it. this is very blind
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I think hunters have an important role in the bounty campaigns and they should be taught how not to sell their rewards in the next seconds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
There won't be anything like bounty if there were no bounty hunters, bounty exist because there were a lot of hunters going for these bounties, I think the right question should be, will project succeed if they didn't offer bounty hunting and I think that without bounty hunting, most projects won't have succeed because bounty spread the good message about projects.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
technically the answer is yes. projects can do sold out without bounty hunters. it may be an internal arragement within a specific group. imagine how bitcoin succeed without bounty hunters? it is purely the project fundamentals and perfect timing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Bounties will techinacally won't exist when there is no bounty hunters because what's the point right? so bounties can't actually earn or just give maybe only a 10k reward for a bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

It seems to me that the participants of the closed preliminary sales are the most to blame for the price collapses. But for some reason, no one has a question whether projects can do without them)
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Many companies do this by attracting professional advertising campaigns to the promo. I think that this is more expensive and with less coverage but more qualitatively and purposefully for the end user.
I don’t think that the sale of those 1-2% that hunters get is - it can somehow significantly affect the price of a coin, it only makes a little overshoot
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Without bounty hunters it would be rather difficult to get interested in the project of investors. Hunters give the opportunity to present a project among a large number of people who can become potential investors through the advertising they provide.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500

the question reminds me of that philosophical issue of the chicken and the egg Smiley no campaign or project can succeed without a team. it's as simple as that, it's a football without fans
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
As years pass , bounty hunters may also have a great help to the promotions of certain projects , bounty may not need bounty hunters , because there are many investors that invest or buy their ICOs, but how strong bounties could be successful , if they only rely on investors, bounty hunters will grab the bounty allocations but on the other side it could really give a large contributions to the promotion of the bounty project , so its up to the bounty , if they look to survive without bounty hunters help , to the said project
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

yes. they will be called marketers or influencers. You see this is only one way of marketing. There are many ways that you could imagine but they are applying to focus on those people with knowledge as well as passion (though monetized or with some degree of reward which is common to crypto)  to the space.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
but this result may hardly be as good. we give a lot to the project
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I agree with your opinion, the price of coins that have just been listed can immediately decline due to bounty hunters who directly sell the results of their bounties. just imagine if those who followed the bounty were many and they immediately sold it simultaneously.
but this is back again to the bounty development team, do they have a good strategy to overcome the problem, so the price of coins that have been dumped by bounty hunters will return to normal again.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bounty hunters contribute largely to the success of any ICO, success here does not mean only the price but in creating awareness and and and attracting the community members, Infact, the first set of of people that get to know about a particular ICO project are bounty hunters and developers used them because it is the cheapest and possibly the fastest means of advertising ICO projects. Yes, they are needed.
Activity: 308
Bounty Hunters promote their programs and by doing so, they bring the audience and potential investors. Without the bounty hunters the bounty programs wouldn't be possible. No promoting means no sale.
Pages:
Jump to: