Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 17. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
I think that no company can attract many investors without proper advertising. In this case, bounty hunters play a big role in the success of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
if the bounty hunters will no longer participate in any bounties in these forum. bounties make useless, they have no participants to entertain and less advertisement in every threads. Most of all they are losing advertise in any social media.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Advertising any project is directly dependent on the participation of bounty hunters. And without them, advertising will not be so effective.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Bounty hunters and project owners should go hand in hand to ensure that the project will be a success.  Bounty campaigns are the best venue for the project to become popular and create a community who will advertised the project and help promoting it to the investors.  ICO projects will not achieved its goal without bounty hunters to help promote the projects and attract investors, so  bounty hunters played a very important role in the success of an ICO. 

Many projects, especially successful ones, did without a bounty campaign during their ICO. They advertised their project on their own or resorted to the services of marketing companies. So projects can do without bounty hunters if they have other sources of advertising their ideas.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Bounty hunters and project owners should go hand in hand to ensure that the project will be a success.  Bounty campaigns are the best venue for the project to become popular and create a community who will advertised the project and help promoting it to the investors.  ICO projects will not achieved its goal without bounty hunters to help promote the projects and attract investors, so  bounty hunters played a very important role in the success of an ICO. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Advertising is the engine of commerce. Companies will not be able to do without bounty hunters. Headhunters do a lot for advertising campaigns. If the company goes to minus, then the company's team is to blame.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
I don't think so, it's a bounty hunter who introduced a project that was promoted and made the project known to many people and even friends and family without a bounty hunter bounty won't succes . and not all bounty hunters sell tokens as soon as it received many investors who sell tokens that are earned from bonus.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
What a bullshit are you talking about? How bounties can exist without bounty hunters?
To my mind it is impossible. It is silly question.
Exactly, without bounty hunter, we cannot promote the project on this platform. And bounty hunters play a very important role to promote the project. because of this promotion investors will get to know about the projects. So it's not possible to run bounties without having bounty hunters.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I know it's not polite to answer by a question for a question but what is the point of bounty campaign without bounty hunters?
I think the OP is disappointed with the bounty campaign, he is upset because the payment he received from the bounty is not worth with the work he has done. So as he intended to express his frustration with the developer or bounty manager, he revealed what would happen if the bounty campaign was without a bounty hunter. The ICO project will not run if there are no bounty hunters, especially this forum. So as hopefully in the future bounty campaign can give rewards to bounty hunters wisely.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It is a common confusion about influence that bounty hunters have on the price of the new token. I think everybody should understand that they have only 1 to 5 % of all coins and their selling could cause only small short-term falling of the price of the coin. So they are not a problem at all.
Activity: 462
hey, man. please, share your own vision on bounty without bounty hunters? How do you imagine it?
Bounty is a perfect marketing tool with postponed payment
Activity: 311
I do not think it is good idea, even for projects that are pretty poplar. Bounty hunters are a very important part of promotion of any project and I think there are only a few projects that are going to achieve their financing goals, without bounty hunters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It is quite easy. You can contact directly bloggers or any publishing house and if you have a really good project, you will agree
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
its hard to imagine a campaign without a participants  Grin Grin , you might mean that can ICO succeed without bounties cause the answer is clearly they can. bounty created to get a free advertising since social media today is a powerful tool to spread news and awareness.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
The hunters are the ones who advertise the best project. There is no way that the project can be more widely introduced without the participation of hunters. And often the money usually accounts for a small amount of about 2-5% of the circulation, so hunters do not have much influence on the price of the project.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
It is difficult to imagine such a situation at all. This is something out of the series, and that will make movies without Directors. How do you imagine that?
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Lol never it's just like asking can a car run without gas or it's legs. The success of every bounty is the active participation of its members. Check my signature, we're very few in the campaign you can join.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I don't think so, bounty hunters task is very uncertain, but they contribute a to the promotion of the ICO the coin has to have a value for them to get the rewards from their labor it's the bounty hunters that push the coin to the general public and the market.
Activity: 574
This Bounty campaign program was established indeed for bounty hunter participants and if there is no bounty hunter this program I think will not run. When the price of a new token enters an exchange and then the price falls, it is not entirely the fault of the bounty hunters who sell their tokens. You can see that the number of tokens allocated to the bounty campaign is very small.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
It is bounty hunters that help bounties to be successful and without them,  bounties can never run.  Bounty hunters do a good job by promoting bounties but dumping tokens received is not the best so they should put a stop to it.
Pages:
Jump to: