Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 25. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
indeed, most are only looking for big profits for the bounty hunter, but that must be considered is how we can support a project so that it can be successful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 07:47:43 AM
Bounty campaigns will never exist if there will be no bounty hunters, the same goes to bounty hunter because without bounties, bounty hunters cannot also exist. The two of them just simply coexist to cut it short. Bounty hunter promote bounties and two of them will be just together.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 11, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
The answer will be very simple, the bounty campaign will not be effective once there are no people who participate on it. Let me answer your question with another questions. How can be it called a bounty without active people participating , who gonna promote the ICO project ? And who gonna take part on the bounty rewards ? Therefore, I conclude that bounty is not effective once there are no active users join with it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 11, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
how they don't sell directly, while most projects are late to distribute the stake. it's clear why they immediately sell it because they are very long to get the results of their work
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I don't think many will succeed, the bounty hunters are from all over the world, from different backgrounds but promoting the same project
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
I don't know but all I know is some of the big investors are on bitcointalk. And I mean there should be a lot of whales here probably.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
November 11, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
Bounty hunters are the promoters of a project. Through their promotion on social networks and Bitcointalk, potential investors will get to know about a project. Bounty hunters promotion is very cheap and they deserve to be treated well because projects can't see such cheap services in anywhere.
Activity: 602
November 11, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
Some projects can really hold ICO without bounty programs, because they have some guarantees from large investors or some funds, so they are sure that they will raise the necessary funds without any promotions. But most of the projects need advertising and support in all directions, so they run bounty campaigns and allocate funds for this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 11, 2018, 06:48:54 AM
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think that ICOs can run successfully without offering bounties, it's just that offering bounties works well as it gives them free publicity within the crypto community, which other promtional channels would struggle to reach.
As for people selling off bounties as soon as they receive them, I think the reason people do this is because prices tend to drop after the coins hit exchanges, which is inevitable if a project doesn't hit hard cap. If it does hit hard cap then there is more demand than supply, which would drive prices up.
Activity: 644
November 11, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
Bounty hunters are needed to a project to be promoted. Dumping of hunters affects the project only short term as the bounty allocations are usually 1-2% of the total supply or even less. If there is demand for the tokens these cheap tokens  will be grabbed and the price will stabilize quickly.
The benefits of the participants of the Bounty companies are very large. Nevertheless, for the bounty hunters make a lot of problems, so as not to pay the earned tokens. First of all it concerns the provision of personal data using very complex forms.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
Such questions are meaningless, because as long as ICO exists, they need to promote their projects, and bounty campains are the cheapest way to promote their plans, nothing is more cost-effective than paying tokens.
Because these tokens are not really worth the money, the cost of the token is almost equal to 0 for the ICO initiator.
But for bounty hunters, the token may mean a lot of income before going public. Of course, when they sell the token, they will find that the price of the token in the market is much lower than the ICO price.
This is also an important reason for the current decline in the attractiveness of all bounty, because if a bounty promised return may be worth $1,000, but in the end it will only be worth $10. LOL.
I believe that all bounty participants have had such a disgusting experience.This will undoubtedly reduce the credibility of the bounty.
Activity: 512
November 11, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Bounty hunters are needed to a project to be promoted. Dumping of hunters affects the project only short term as the bounty allocations are usually 1-2% of the total supply or even less. If there is demand for the tokens these cheap tokens  will be grabbed and the price will stabilize quickly.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 11, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
What a bullshit are you talking about? How bounties can exist without bounty hunters?
To my mind it is impossible. It is silly question.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 11, 2018, 06:29:01 AM
It's practically impossible for bounties to work without the assistance of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters have a lot of work they do in order to make the project a success. But there are lots of hunters who hunt unreasonably. Having multiple accounts all because the want to get extra tokens isn't worth it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.

I agree, bounty hunters are big contribution to the project by promoting it in the market. Campaign bounties would not be successfull without the help of bounty hunters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 11, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
Some projects can and some can't.

It is all about connection. Bounty hunters doing a marketing work. And their payment with tokens.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

Bounties are made for bounty hunters, so typically, the answer for your question is not. A bounty cannot success or even work and progress without someone doing their job there. That's just it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 11, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

This is a very stupid question. How can a bounty campaign be run, if there are no bounty hunters? But right now the bounty campaign managers don't need to worry about that, as there is an over-supply of bounty hunters in the market.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Bounty campaign runs without hunters?!? Bounty for who? And it will be not called Bounty campaign.

And if campaign never runs, what will be called a success?

If your question is: "Can project run and succeed without bounty hunters?". I will answer YES. BUT, bounty campaign is actually a free-money marketing. Because almost they pay by their tokens, and if they fail ICOs, they will lose nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: