Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 27. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
It is not possible, only Bounty hunters can spread the name of the project and reach many people, so I can not believe that without the Bounty Hunter the project will also success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
If companies follow the rules they wrote, then no hunter will be outraged. This applies primarily when there is no payment for work, or the payment is reduced several times compared with the previously stated amount
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 10, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I think its going to be good for all if they see bounties starts to sell right as soon as they receive their stakes because they would know already where they market will go after all the dumps. The success of the project depends to the developers not to the bounty hunters who dumped thier coins anyway. This must ba a good reason for teams to offer a buyback option for the hunters.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
The project and bounty hunter case is getting interested everyday by day as dev always accuse hunter of dumping after receiving their reward and can't d without them in promoting the project and if we really look as the case is I think bounty hunter are not really the problem of the project being dump as there also many factors that need to be look into like private investors who bought at very cheap price and a large sum of the token and when ever the token get listed they are ready to sell at ico price as their in profit already and they have more share than bounty hunter cause hunter only get like 1-2% which private got like 30% so who is likely to affect the price when dump but they never look in to that area.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Bounty hunters are the pushing agents of the project. The project needs bounty hunters to help promote the project. This is a quick way to build communities. The more people involved in the community, the more successful the project will be.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 10, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
They can’t do without one another
And I think an escrow coming into play will ensure distribution of tokens regardless of what happens after work is done
But what if even the Escrow’s elope with funds ??

We continue to take the risk
The bigger the risk ; the bigger the survival
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 10, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Pages:
Jump to: