Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 26. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 11:20:51 PM
Projects without ads will not work. It happens when a bounties is without a bounty hunters. Because they are a pillar of the product distribution offered in addition to a good team from the project.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:16:02 PM
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

The marketing manager and team will suffer. It is very essential to gain support all over the world not just visiting each country one by one. Through the help of the bounty hunters. They spread the ICO all over the over resulting to an increase of investors.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

The answer is really obvious. Bounties will be nonsense if there will be no participants which are the bounty hunters themselves. The goal of the bounty campaign is to promote a project in order to have potential investors and bounty participants would be the ones to do the work on spreading a paricular project on different mediums such as social media, forum amd such.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
In my views, since the start of the ICO"s in the crypto community I believe bounty hunters are already considered as part of the promotional strategy of the ICO project to further disseminate the platform and the purpose it can offer to the investors.  Advertising in the form of bounty campaigns through social media and signature bounty can help a lot the ICO project to the probable investors and since it was an effective strategy, ICO project is now further growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
Definitely it will not be a bounty campaign without bounty hunters. A composition of a great bounty campaign is a great number of bounty hunters with good value. Well an ICO could be successful without bounty campaign if they have major investors and don't require anymore funding. But definitely bounty campaign provides a better success for ico's.
Activity: 439
November 10, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
Bounty hunters are very useful for the project. Of course, in the search for investors, they do not help much, but for the promotion of the project, and set of community is a great way. Still, without a bounty project would be difficult to evolve.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 07:26:25 PM
bounty hunter is in charge of campaigning projects through bitcointalk forums, articles, social media, youtube, telegram, etc. But behind that all bounty hunters can also analyze good projects or scams, discuss updates to cryptocurrency information, some bounty hunters are also an investor, so the existence of bounty hunters is vital for the success of the ico project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
November 10, 2018, 07:12:48 PM
I think the project could have done without bounty hunters, but it would have been very long. And bounty is a very fast and effective way to build a community. Therefore, I believe that the bounty companies will continue as long as new projects are will launched.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 10, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
Bounty Hunters are really important to the campaign but most of them are not necessary if you ask me Check out article campaign for example. I think out of a 1000 only maybe 100 are not spam and well written Most just waste manager time to read some note from God Knows where or just different users with the article. Some hunter are hunting like serious garbage
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
ICO projects are unlikely to be successful without bounty, which is one of the most demanding bounty hunter markets, as they help spread the project with the ability to spread rapidly from the channels they are important to. most needed by an ICO project
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 06:33:50 PM
Smaller projects with no marketing... definitely no. Bigger companies that are already hyped... definitely yes. But those are rare, most of the projects got their funds with the help of the bounties.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:47:14 PM
I think companies can do without half the bounty hunters. As bounty hunter without half of worthless companies. Of course, paying advertising agencies, it will be more expensive than a bounty hunter. Therefore, companies will contact us. But it is a pity that recently there are a lot of Scam
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Both bounties and bounty hunters are inseparable, they are cojoined twin, bounties success is predicated on bounty hunters, if bounties can really do without bounty hunters, bounty campaign will have become thing of the past but the bounty industry keep growing everyday, a strict rules should be developed and all bounty campaigns tokens should be escrowed to avoid any issues after the bounty hunter has finish doing their job
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 10, 2018, 04:15:37 PM
In principle, this is possible, but the participants of the bounty are an important aspect of the advertising campaign of any project, since it is thanks to them that information about the project is spread on blogs, social networks and much more, without them marketing will not be as effective
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 10, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
As a car cannot run without the engine, so also Bounty be run without bounty hunters. Though am not supporting bounty hunters to always quickly move their acquired Tokens to exchange for $$$ in return, this has side effect on project but is expected of the Bounty hunters to hold for a little time before the sell attitude to protect the investors interest and the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 10, 2018, 04:01:43 PM
I think no project can spread its idea so independently as the bounty hunters do.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
I think if they're really good, there's nothing to stop them, but they'll have to hire a good marketing team, remember that most bounty hunters are marketing teams that accept tokens instead of a fiat pay, so without them, they'd have to hire translators, content creators and social media SEO to start with.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
No. Any company can't do without advertizing which is done by bounty hunters. I think that they have the right to sell coins which have received for advertizing of the project. And even if they wouldn't sell the tokens, then the price all the same would fall.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
A simple analysis says that

Bounty hunters provide opportunities for bounty managers to get project and money

Bounty managers return the favor by granting hunters something to work for and get paid

It’s a vice versa something
Bounty managers can be greedy sometimes

But sooner than later, bounty hunters will get the upper hand
And bounty managers would stop trying to introduce fake projects
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
November 10, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
Without bounty hunters, it's not easy to spread any information or update about any projects,
Bounty hunters play a very important role in spreading information.
Pages:
Jump to: