Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 22. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 07:47:13 PM
I like to write. These forums are a great venting avenue for me as well as I can simply write my thoughts down and practice my writing, putting my thoughts into tangible words. The absolute best is when you finally come to accept that you can't change. Write it down on paper and then burn it! It feels amazing Smiley Love and respect friend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
July 11, 2017, 05:57:52 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Throughout all of my years, the best treatment I have found has been Cannabis. To each their own obviously.. but I have been on anti-depressants, tried therapy, etc.

To me, being with my family, and using cannabis to decompress.. not FORGET (there is a huge difference) has been the best benefit to my mental health.

I live in Texas.. can't wait for the day things legalize here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 11, 2017, 04:30:28 PM
Depression only comes with you when you think too much to something. The only possible or easy way to deal with it is to stop stressing yourself and enjoy life and live happily. Converting and focusing to your hobbies or try to hang with your friends . In that way it helps you to enjoy and not worrying to things.
What I want to say is just to stay positive and enjoy life, it will lessen or even eliminate the depression inside you.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 10, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
I see what depress me think about it like a hour then take a breath and play vidiogames they refresh my head make me focus on other things and make me stop thinking on the thing that depress me
Activity: 172
July 10, 2017, 12:12:33 PM
You get depressed if you want to. It is just a state of the mind which can be controlled. You can never let some circumstances of life take the best of you away... find things and people that makes you happy, live life to the fullest like there is not going to be any tomorrow, tell life that you can always be better no matter what. That is how to overcome depression. Infant delete it from the words you know in your life...

I just go and see my doctor, other suggestions do not work obviously.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
July 08, 2017, 11:54:46 AM
I usually go to the ocean and swim it makes me relax.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
July 08, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
You get depressed if you want to. It is just a state of the mind which can be controlled. You can never let some circumstances of life take the best of you away... find things and people that makes you happy, live life to the fullest like there is not going to be any tomorrow, tell life that you can always be better no matter what. That is how to overcome depression. Infant delete it from the words you know in your life...
Activity: 588
July 08, 2017, 10:48:13 AM
Every time im depressed i usually just smile and think about somthing i love, and the people i love
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
July 08, 2017, 05:10:46 AM
For me, depression bothers you everytime it wanted. But to overcome this, you must not entertain things that will make you go do something that's not good for you. Distract yourself and do anything productive or makes you forget that you are depressed. Always think that God has something better for you. If you won't believe, you will never receuve what God has been given to you. Don't give up! Everyone here experiences problems. And there is no unique one. God gave those trials because He knows that you can overcome it. You just think that you don't. So change your mindset.
Activity: 77
July 08, 2017, 04:27:14 AM
I don't think there's an actual way to get over depression unless seeing a doctor. I mean, you can handle the depression by escaping real life like watching lots of tv or movie really helps that. But after they're finished everything will be still in the same place and at the end all you'll probably get is a missing life.
Activity: 17
July 08, 2017, 02:51:40 AM
Actually, I am suffering from a great sadness right now. And I can't deny that I am experiencing depression. In order to deal with it, I divert myself in doing differents stuffs like drawing, playing instruments, composing songs, hang out with my boy bestfriends, eat ice cream. I also decided to have my own journal. There, I will be able to express everything that I feel, I think, my realizations in order to release the emotions that toxifies my mind and my heart.
Activity: 336
July 08, 2017, 02:07:08 AM
go out and do something fun just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it
or you can simply smoke weed  Tongue
Activity: 170
June 21, 2017, 08:04:29 PM
Depression is very common nowadays, but it has some levels. If yours is a soft depression, you can deal it by yourselves.
Activity: 8
June 21, 2017, 07:55:43 PM
I deal with depression by drinking heavily. Say what you want but at least I'm not in denial.
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
June 21, 2017, 07:51:59 PM
Meditation and reading ...
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 21, 2017, 06:19:05 PM
Get up, do things and live your life.  There is nothing that is going to change inside of you until you decide to change.  What is the key to being happy? Be happy, and yes, before you say it, it is just that easy.

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 21, 2017, 06:18:25 PM
Try to find the things that make you happy. Like music or tv shows. May want to talk to a somebody, maybe even seek the help of a professional therapist.

There is no pill that can or will solve the problems that many people have.  The fact that the medical community has tried and subsequently failed should be a factor is showing that they were wrong in the first place. 
Activity: 180
June 21, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
Try to find the things that make you happy. Like music or tv shows. May want to talk to a somebody, maybe even seek the help of a professional therapist.
Activity: 330
June 21, 2017, 03:32:48 PM
Playing PC games and watching movies when I'm in depressed.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
June 21, 2017, 03:21:32 PM
i try to focus on some pleasant things for me, do what i like to do and not what i have to. or think about people who are in worse state than me (it sometimes helps). and i like how this video puts it nicely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfUE41-JFw kinda gives you a bit different angle to look at yourself
to me i think the only way to become free of depression you need to spend time with your friends and spend most of your time with your children i am hopeful that through this way you will be out of depression.
Pages:
Jump to: