Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 24. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
March 15, 2017, 03:53:51 PM
I am playing basketball when i'm depressed and it helps me to feel better. I am listening to music with a maximum volume when i'm stress because it relieves my tiredness and makes me feel better.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
March 15, 2017, 03:43:04 PM
playing video games, and alchohol
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
March 15, 2017, 08:03:46 AM
It is better to go to the gym, or if a bad mood happens often, then such a place needs to be built at home. Boxing pear and gloves, and then focus on the pear and beat until you get tired. Depression passes quickly.

I agree completely. Those who go to the gym do not get depressed at all. These are purposeful people who have no time to spare themselves

Gym can have a number of good effects on depression,  on reaffirming capacity to set your objective and realize them, and also good effect on health especially cardio/aerobic is good for oxygenation and eliminating toxins and having more energy, but need also to follow good sceduling, and doing too much exercise beyond your limit can also have bad consequences.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 14, 2017, 09:55:37 PM
You can try to rub a dub Cheesy

https://youtu.be/7faTS2bqFE0  Grin
No doubt, that's is a option.
Much better than antidepressants and their side effects
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 14, 2017, 05:26:27 PM
It is better to go to the gym, or if a bad mood happens often, then such a place needs to be built at home. Boxing pear and gloves, and then focus on the pear and beat until you get tired. Depression passes quickly.

I agree completely. Those who go to the gym do not get depressed at all. These are purposeful people who have no time to spare themselves
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
March 14, 2017, 04:43:52 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 14, 2017, 04:40:59 PM
Talk a walk along the beach or go window shopping.
I, for example, do not have so much money to collect shopping from depression. Because bad times have come, depression is very common. It is better to sleep and not wake up.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
March 14, 2017, 03:31:05 PM
Talk a walk along the beach or go window shopping.
Activity: 114
March 14, 2017, 02:44:11 PM
If I start to feel depressed, then I do myself something nice ... go shopping, walk in the fresh air, listen to good music. Sometimes you just need to talk to a friend and it will become much easier.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
March 14, 2017, 02:37:03 PM
I'm here because I can't also deal with my depression. But I just divert my thoughts to foruming (btctalk), 9gag and reading. Just do things that will divert your depression. And probably (an advice for me too) stop overthinking things.
Activity: 291
March 14, 2017, 10:49:14 AM
Go for a run, then smoke some medicine and tak a bath.
Good combo to take out negativity from body and soul.
Medicinal smoke is a really good way to compact depression and i would prefer weed rather than any other prescribed medicine. I am not sure about going for a run,but having a drink at a bar or a strip club is a good way to deal with depressions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 13, 2017, 08:50:52 AM
Well, depression are really hard to overcome especially when younare dealing it yourself, it is just like addiction. Depression can be overcome, especially with your friends hanging around you when you are depressed.
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
March 13, 2017, 08:31:09 AM
Go for a run, then smoke some medicine and tak a bath.
Good combo to take out negativity from body and soul.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
March 13, 2017, 07:03:27 AM
You can try to rub a dub Cheesy

https://youtu.be/7faTS2bqFE0  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 13, 2017, 05:20:26 AM
I will focus and just do what I love, somethings like shopping, buy and go for travel with my buddies, this is how I deal with my depression, how about yours ? Share it out please.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
March 12, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
I deal with the depression through finding or doing something that would make me happy. I usually talk to my families or friend in order to lessen my depression. It's quite hard to eliminate however as time goes by, it would heal and would certainly alters into a good thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 12, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
I'm living a similar situation, but some simple actions are helping me to deal with it:
Don't worry about things that you can't change,
let the future bring answers,  don't think about future problems.
Try some hobbie, listen musics that you like, learn something new.
depression is a serious thing, you need to fight against it.
I hope you get well soon, sincerly.  Smiley
Activity: 193
March 12, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
Im also being depressed when my gf broke my heart i cant even move on until now. If only i can kill her with my bear hand ill be more than happy to do that. But since there is a small love i will do that bit instead ill be more focused on my self and face depression. I am also dping some work out activity to manage this. Hope it helps.
All girls are fickle. But as men. The best way not to be on this issue of depression is originally refers to my partner as to a temporary. Get yourself a dog. She will always please you and never betray.

You can not compare a girl to a dog)) In some things, a dog can not replace a girl.
But depression can not be resisted. Best of all, do something exciting. Go on a trip, write a book, go to bed
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 11, 2017, 03:13:46 PM
There was once a depression, real. I, in general, are an extremely cheerful person, but somehow everything so imperceptibly happened. Because of the peasant, but there and the work has left its mark, and the family - all one by one in a heap came together and I was knocked down.
In general, she pulled herself out, but the last straw of "recovery" was still a psychologist, he, so to speak, was the final stage. Only 1 session.
And so - for the maximum of positive emotions, we must learn to value our life, our relatives, do what we like, find our cause and so on. The Soviets, as always, are the sea, and all are banal. However, this is no less effective.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
March 10, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

Im also being depressed when my gf broke my heart i cant even move on until now. If only i can kill her with my bear hand ill be more than happy to do that. But since there is a small love i will do that bit instead ill be more focused on my self and face depression. I am also dping some work out activity to manage this. Hope it helps.
All girls are fickle. But as men. The best way not to be on this issue of depression is originally refers to my partner as to a temporary. Get yourself a dog. She will always please you and never betray.
Pages:
Jump to: