Pages:
Author

Topic: How you deal with depression? - page 18. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 03:59:30 AM
A sad story  Cry... But you are alive and the sense of living is! Indeed, to seek realization and income. And it is possible to turn to a good psychotherapist as support.
Activity: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:38:13 AM
Depression is the worst mood you could get. I will find a place and think about everything to deal with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:31:44 AM
It takes several hours for self-respect of course..
Activity: 43
December 16, 2017, 09:21:20 PM
I go to mall and some happy places to divert my depression and replaced with happy and ne beginnings
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
December 16, 2017, 06:32:09 PM
I always face depression by always thanking God. because depression begins with us can not accept a situation
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

I go out for a walk and think about everything that makes me happy as my familiy and girlfriend, is just a moment, a breath and it dissapear.
Activity: 5
December 16, 2017, 03:29:33 PM
You look into Phenibut, Ashwagandha and Omega 3 and low-dose K if you're looking for a more permanent solution. Goodluck.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 16, 2017, 03:23:55 PM
Its such a personal illness and so little understood, its very hard to give advice on. I think the biggest problem people have when they become depressed is falling into a rut and only seeing the same bleak surrounding everyday.

I think it helps alot to explore and see new things, whether that be close to home or the other side of the world. It can teach you to appreciate the world and even more appreciate your home.
Activity: 8
December 16, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
Everytime I am depressed I take time to sleep or listen to hillsong music.. I pray a lot
Activity: 18
December 16, 2017, 12:53:36 PM
1-no listening to the voice in his brain

2- sleep at least 9 hours per day

3- a walk in the sunny air

4- delete history..the negative thoughts,fear,anxiety stay away from

5- antidepressant use - you go to the doctor-psychologist
Activity: 14
December 16, 2017, 11:31:41 AM
I deal with it by diverting my attention to things that will make me ease. Focusing myself to things that will make me happy even a little. Exercise, draw, write or anything that can let out of the sudden feeling.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2017, 05:58:09 AM
Just hang out with your friends and also you have to travel with your friends and go for vacation
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 05:24:58 AM
Depression is very different from just feeling unhappy. A depressed mind tends to worry unnecessary negative possibilities that may emerge in the future. This negative thought reinforces misery and is not helpful in managing to overcome depression. Practice mindfulness. Stop the negative self talk. Don't take your thoughts seriously when you are feeling low. Acknowledge the thoughts but this doesn't mean you have to believe them. Keep perspective.
Activity: 3
October 12, 2017, 07:33:51 PM
Depression is a type pf mood disorder that no one can telk if the the person has depression. But if you saw someone show some negativity,aloft or alone encourage them to talk,play and encourage them to tell what they feel and how the days come by. Let them know that you love them,you support what they need and how they overcome the days that full of regrets and misunderstanding.
Activity: 1
September 12, 2017, 07:00:23 AM
I post to bitcointalk  Cheesy
Activity: 62
September 11, 2017, 04:26:30 PM
I recommend taking magic mushrooms once or twice a year
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
September 11, 2017, 01:36:53 PM
I used to laugh with people who said that they had depression. I thought that they just feel sorry for themselves and from lack of work they look for negativity in everything. But most recently I myself was in their shoes.
This is a terrible state when you do not want anything.
It seems to me that only good rest and inspiration can help
Activity: 42
September 11, 2017, 12:29:59 PM
I cook or i read a book, that usually get my mind off what is putting me down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 09:20:12 AM
xanax does the job.
Activity: 46
September 11, 2017, 09:19:42 AM
Depression is like eating your brain or trying you to give up with something. It's like the thing that you cannot do something for you to become better. Just think that everything that makes lenders to you, ignore it and do something as you can. Do it as the best as you can and it makes you feel better that sinks to your mind that anything that you earned is makes you better.
Pages:
Jump to: