Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 3. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have made my mind to forget about my coins until the market starts to recover. I don't know how this happened but for sure it will change soon.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Now there is a really difficult situation on the market and you correctly noticed that some projects started selling ETH in large quantities, which affected the price reduction. Nevertheless, this is a good time to buy coins on the market, as prices are low and many people will see further growth and recovery in the market.

I agree with you when market goes really bad you cannot do anything we need to go with our destiny, yes investment in difficult times is the best thing in my opinion because there is a better day for sure in future. All you need is patience and wait till the price increases then you can make huge profits.

I agree
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
This year was quite saturated with many positive news, but nevertheless the level of capitalization of coins was getting lower, so until people start investing to buy coins, the market will not start to grow!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Correction all the same was probably one of the most positive and at the same time negative situations in the cryptocurrency market, I think that it is thanks to her that today we find many ways to solve various situations
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Now there is a really difficult situation on the market and you correctly noticed that some projects started selling ETH in large quantities, which affected the price reduction. Nevertheless, this is a good time to buy coins on the market, as prices are low and many people will see further growth and recovery in the market.

I agree with you when market goes really bad you cannot do anything we need to go with our destiny, yes investment in difficult times is the best thing in my opinion because there is a better day for sure in future. All you need is patience and wait till the price increases then you can make huge profits.
Activity: 602
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think you need to buy the coins and tokens at a time when they fall I think that is a reasonable solution. the correction makes it possible to come to the market to new people, and when the growth will again come to the market even more people !
Activity: 518

There are a lot of factors but the most obvious one is the price of bitcoin being down, since all of the coins in the market follow the price of bitcoin then it is only norma that the prices of the coins are down now that the price of bitcoin is down. The best way is to buy the coins that you have always wanted now that prices are down and make sure that you do not put all of your money in one place
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Always diversify - during the bullrun but also during the bear market. Have 20 % of your portfolio in BTC or ETH - to buy more DIPs, 30 % in stable coins from TOP 20 - my favourits are XRP, XLM, NEO; 30 % in smaller cap coins - I really like privacy ones like ZCL or ANON - usecases here can be pretty strong and the rest in very small cap or some ICO - the lower makercap coin has the higher is risk, but also higher is the rewad! Always DYOR.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
I think the market is coming up gradually, what we all need now is to discipline ourselves in holding our
coins till they all reach and surpass the price we bought them, am optimistic that there will be massive bull run very soon.

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
A lot of different news , which prompted the decline in the market no one knows . Market capitalization has also decreased
Activity: 336
It seems to me that such a protracted correction is associated with the fact that to knock out the crypto currency even from the most avid Holder's. Thus causing a great panic, I personally expect in the early summer of bullish sentiment from the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
One big factor for market to decline is the continuous creation of shitcoins. It affects the ICO that has a real project and dedicated team. If ICO scam will not be contained. The market may continue to plunge but the real token with a solid project will survive.
Activity: 273
A lot of different news , which prompted the decline in the market no one knows . Market capitalization has also decreased
Activity: 155
Have you seen the capitalisation ? market capitalization is decreasing every day . We need new investors in crypto
Activity: 518
For me in this hard/difficult times, I would rather hold and accumulate more  coins in the top 20 in coinmarketcap every time the price goes down so my Dollar Cost average would be much much lower than my previous ones. So when the bulls are back I have a much bigger volume and much bigger profit.
Activity: 141
We see a decline in prices in the market due to bitcoin . the price of bitcoin decreases down a little , the price of altcoins decreases in the Wake of it
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
whales are doing dumps, to find the right point, to fill their bags with cryptocurrency
this ordinary game, where a person who does not panic, will get a greater advantage
Activity: 266
Still we see correction happening and market is responding to FUD news long way to go to see previous prices so untill then we need to HODL
brand new
Activity: 0
There was information about the fact that a few weeks ago the EOS project sold about 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange and after that the price of the coin fell very sharply. Perhaps now, many projects sell their ether, pushing the price even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: