Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 7. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
ICOs arent too dumb to sell in a bearish market,that is why they are not the ones who are selling off their coins that leaves the financial institutions which are controlling bitcoin's value a couple of months now,they wanted to the market to crash to that they acquire most of the bitcoin's supply and then if they are satisfied already that is the time they are going to pump the market up.
Activity: 210
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Nope,ICOs wont because we are still in bearish market they wont try to sell their coins or bitcoins this times,the main reason why the market is crashing is purely market manipulations from the big players who wants to acquire more cheaper coins than their usual prices,especially bitcoin that is why it is being controlled thru these market manipulations.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I agreed you market is continusely going down, and due this downfall all the coins value go 50% down.This crypto market is very volatile and ups and downs are part of this market. This is the bad impact of bad news. But market will be revive and goes up side very soon. I think this is right time to invest for long term investment.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
One of the options.  Projects that have collected a large number of ethereum sell it at a low price, collapsing the market. Now there are very difficult times that you just need to go through.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
A big correction was excepted after a huge rise in bitcoin and all other altcoins prices and that happens. Now the market is in consolidation and can move upward with big swing any time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
There was information about the fact that a few weeks ago the EOS project sold about 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange and after that the price of the coin fell very sharply. Perhaps now, many projects sell their ether, pushing the price even lower.

Huh how do you know?
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
The market us being manipulated of recent. Many factors are keeping it down the more. And if you've noticed, anytime the market starts recovering, a major bad news comes from no where and hits the market again and the bear market continues. Let's hope we all see the end soon enough.

Yes there are larger forces at work it seems. I don't think anybody expected the first quarter of the year to be this bad.
Activity: 322
Reasonable reason but it does not have to happen for the market to be safe, Indeed there have been those who warned that individual investors should demand a clear answer if they decide to invest in ICO or cryptocurrency related products.
Activity: 126
The main factor that provoked the recession of the crypto market, in my opinion, was the actions of the official authorities of a number of states,
who were afraid of the rapid growth in the cost of crypto-currencies and interest in them from the population.
Still, there were no measures to regulate the crypto currency market at the end of 2017.
Currently, work to bring the crypto markets activities into compliance with legal norms is underway, after which, I am sure,
there will be growth on legal grounds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
The market us being manipulated of recent. Many factors are keeping it down the more. And if you've noticed, anytime the market starts recovering, a major bad news comes from no where and hits the market again and the bear market continues. Let's hope we all see the end soon enough.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't think so many ICOs sold their Ethereum and bitcoin. Many buyers or holders are afraid at the moment so they are selling their coins in panic but that's not a good idea. Correction is the part of market. Now this is the market for risk takers we have available mostly all the coins at cheap value. Its the time to strike the iron while its hot. I see the current market as a big opportunity to book good profit in future. Negativity, panicking and fake news are the reason of drop. I believe sooner market will be back to get its rythm back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
At this time, you have to be a very cautious investor, and it's best to wait until the trend changes.
copper member
Activity: 1568
This year was not good from starting because many the value of most of coins have decreased so its a better that you don't see the price of your coins and hold for the very long time otherwise you will get huge loss.
Activity: 560
In my opinion the ether decreases probably the many issues of bitcoin issues that negatively affect the existence of these currencies, indirectly have a negative impact as well to some other coin, hopefully this issue there is a red thread for investors to re-use eth coin and bitcoin for their transactions . thank you
Activity: 42
If you're waiting for the bottom to jump in, consider investing time instead of money. I like airdrops because of the minimal time spent on each sign-up. It's also helpful to have a source that has already weeded out the BS.

Patience is what will make you rich, not trying to get perfect timing.

AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

In difficult times it's really hard for us to think in what are the best solution we can do. But in this situation I think the best and the right thing to do is to have a division to our investment. Maybe we can invest in 3-4 types of the top coins in the market then do equally divided our investment into it. Do or try other strategy so we can make a solution on how we can escape or avoiding from losses. Don't do panic selling because for sure it may cause our investment will be disappear.      
Activity: 244
Those coins without technical support and community support will be hard to ride through this cold winter. It's hard to find an investment in these three months. Almost all of the ICO projects are lost. I think this is going to go on for a while, and at this time try not to invest, let's wait for the revised World of encryption.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
people still think it's a correction, and they believe it's going to rise again.  Embarrassed
Activity: 262
The time of instability is one of the most favorable for some types of people. It is in such periods that many make fortunes. Someone for happy luck, but someone absolutely knows what he is doing. Who is aware of the events and knows what will fall on the crypto currency in the next month - he always wins. And to know this can only those who intend to drown this market. This is good for these big players. They do not fully heat it, but only partially, to create resonance. Crypto currency holders often do not have the skills and knowledge of large players, which makes them voluntarily give way. It will be relatively easy for large players to buy up a cheaper currency, and then create such a favorable climate for it that it will gain a whopping interest in a short period of time. This is an old scheme, run out thousands of times in various corners of the planet.
Do not panic and intend to drown your own boat. If there are coins, it is better to keep them. But this is purely my personal opinion.
Activity: 25

This correction was bound to happen after we saw the dramatic rise in prices from $7000 to $20000 in just few days. These coins should rise back now.
Pages:
Jump to: